Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely read again! The super secret GH has managed to keep up clueless about the reason behind Mala's departure until now. I am hoping he has a very good back story up his sleeve. I don't want that climax too to be wasted like the Doll connection between Rudra and Paro. 
Am I being a bore if I say, it is hard for me to imagine Thakur giving his life because of a heartbreak and Mala leaving her family in pursuit of perfection? 
chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aruni50218

Lovely read again! The super secret GH has managed to keep up clueless about the reason behind Mala's departure until now. I am hoping he has a very good back story up his sleeve. I don't want that climax too to be wasted like the Doll connection between Rudra and Paro.

Am I being a bore if I say, it is hard for me to imagine Thakur giving his life because of a heartbreak and Mala leaving her family in pursuit of perfection?

No, no- I was contemplating that too. But I found his affection for Mala to be odd, considering what he does- so I used it anyway.
What_the thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
That was brilliant... I had expected the story to be about dilsher...but it was about mala...
I absolutely loved your take on the mala-dilsher-thakur triangle...beautifully depicted...
That dilsher was once a bsd officer and was injured in action, is very plausible and also ties in nicely with him possibly inspiring rudra to join the bsd...
Im really looking forward to this revelation on the show as well, to see why mala left dilsher and how dilsher lost the use of his leg..though i guess we ll hv to wait a long time for that...

But what stood out for me in this update was the way mala stood behind rudra, choosing her son, over the thakur..What a splendid twist on the way paro sided with thakur, going against rudra, on the show...

I am so totally bowled over by this whole series...one of the best pieces of work on the RR forum so far...👏

I sincerely hope that you are going to write more PaRud stories... I have a weakness for romance, so would love to read something along those lines from you...
Shameless, i know! But then couldnt resist asking... 😛
shagun-rocks thumbnail
why did mala leave dilsher?..this question has been bugging me ever since it was revealed that she is rudra's motherin the show...this installment is a beautiful take on the dilsher-mala-tejawat triangle... Edited by shagun-rocks - 10 years ago
Exprimere thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You were lying, if you say you're a blooming writer. You're established. Between "Pride" and "Lust" pieces, there is unmatched versatility. 
This, to me, is a nuanced, subtle take on "pride comes before a fall". Not just for Mala, but also for Tejawat, no? I must say, Rudra has these traits too.

I can't comment on your style anymore. It is so textured and superior, that I am in no position to nitpick- I can only praise you for making language your best pal. 

Stating the obvious: I loved it!

(I may keep fluctuating till about next Monday in commenting. #ExamWeek- but I will follow all your further updates religiously. I'm addicted.)
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Nice update.
Pride really is one of the worst sins.
Mala really had to leave her pride aside to apologise for what she did.
chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I have updated my Author's Note with a ridiculously long ramble here. Shoutout to you if you actually read it- it basically outlines what I intended to convey with each oneshot and thanks you guys for being awesome (there's also a mini note on future work).

Thanks again! I shall get to you all individually at some point in the near future 😊
Edited by chotidesi - 10 years ago
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic work. Lust, sloth and envy will be my favourites. And you just upped the ante with Pride. It was amazing. 
SherryGS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Pride
Total surprise. I honestly expected a piece on Rudra and Parvati... a finale of the last 3 parts.
This last part of the series was a very intense shift from that frame. I enjoyed Mala's dose of reality. we are all still waiting to see what she will give as her explanation for leaving her husband and child on RR but your explanation of simple Pride and vanity is very commendable and possible.

Great series. Thank you. 👏
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
As usual a wonderful update and fantastic end.
Mala is a very intriguing character. Was she selfish and not honest in her marriage life? Did her stunning beauty made her greedy for power and wealth that she choose to leave her beautiful family and ran way from the responsibilities. 
I like that Rudra believed his mother. Her life which she spent with tejawat without any peace but filled with every luxury was enough punishment to her. 
I hope I see this in future in the serial. 
Rudra's all frustrations and insecurities are link up with his past, his mother's elopement and I am sure Paravti won't rest until she unlock them and heal Rudra's wound. 
I have enjoyed every one shot of this superb series.
It was written brilliantly and every character was described very well.