Vrimar Fanfiction : Your Shadows (Chapter 3 Updated)

...Jannat... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Guys🥳 This is a non fictional Fanfiction.No Tellywood couple is Included..Please Proceed with the Note First..

Note.

~~ Plz Do not compare it with Pyaar ki Yeh Ek Kahani or Vampire Dairies or Twilight Saga.But one point is common The Hero of this story is a Vampire . But the plot goes different.

~~ This Story is purely meant for India-Forums.com.It would be a pleasure if the Readers do not post on any other site.

~~ It has Ten chapters to reveal which I have already written so now It fully depends on Readers and Their Views..

~~ The Episodes are all short and limited. Actually The Story is not as long as an FF but still I have divided the Plot in Ten chapters. So Please Adjust..!

~~ Thank You for your Co-operation.Please Hit Lyke and Comment.Comment your reviews.

Tags.

Love,Romance,Betrayal,Lust,Anger,
Jealousy,Humans,Undead,Sacrifice,Tears,Pains,Smiles,Laughter,
Death,Daring,Caring,Kindness,Shrewd,Mystery,Unseen(but felt),Challenges,Light,Darkness,Deepest Forest,Casted a spell,He,Shadows,Unsolved,Danger,Troubles,'HIS'..

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

..Final Private Message List..

Now if any one wants to add himself/herself in the PM LIST.Firstly,Please Mention in your comments and If its fine for youthen PM or scrap me..!!

~~Swati
(Your Shadows)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Edited by ...Jannat... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jannat... thumbnail
PROLOGUE

Wind,.Stars,.God,.Supernatural,.Love,.Hatred,.Betrayal,.Lust,.Jealousy..
Different words with different meanings but a delicate common reason of existence.Closing my eyes,I can feel the wave of breeze washing my restlessness away.But,in fraction of second,when I open my eyes,that breeze disappears.Stars twinkling on but I can never touch them. God, Supernatural..do they really exists.? These words are bouque of mysteries locked up in a word. Love,.Hatred,.Betrayal,.Lust,.Jealousy,..Trust,I feel but I can never understand the reason behind these emotions..

What would happen when a Heart locked :Dead: meets its key :Touch:.? Will Life and Death meet someday.A beautiful creature of that Almighty has two peak points LIFE and DEATH .But no one in this world can desire both.? This Youth in between gives us emotions which we are unable to conquer on.And the reasoning goes to these emotions which scares me of my Death .I can never fall in love with my Death.?This word 'Death' can ever be the most lovable word. Will I be able to leave all priceful emotions for this priceless Death.? Why would I.?But what if 'Death' becomes my Life.??

Questions, Questions and Questions goes on. The deeper you go,the more you are locked in this mystery .Black & White, two patrogonists but have a beautiful existence when merged together. Fire and Water can never be Together.A thrilling life cycle of me,a normal human being,will be withnessed by all the READERS. Do not even think it to be a normal story b'coz uniqueness is its core.I fell in love with someone whom I have never seen..

|| Swati ||
(Your Shadows)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-INDEX-

~Chapter 1~ 

~Promo for Chapter Two~

~Chapter 2~

~Promo for Chapter Three~

~Chapter 3~

Edited by ...Jannat... - 9 years ago
...Jannat... thumbnail
PM LIST (Updating session)

Please Add this Account for PM's

Edited by ...Jannat... - 10 years ago
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
First of all...
Yay! You're back!
And second of all, this seems like it's going to be such an awesome FF. I'm really looking forward to it.
Oh, and by the way I'm first. My favorite thing in the world...

Edited by diyadawda13 - 10 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
wow fabulous concept
seems very interesting
eagerly waiting for tjhis story
update it asap
jallwa_taarey thumbnail
Wow 
The concept is really good 
And am a werewolf story fan
And a bit of vampire fan
Thank you for PM
I would love to read this ff
Please inform me for further updates
Thank you 
Love ya 
kriti094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow seems really very interesting
wen death becomes ur life
amazing thought
updt soon
monikasaxena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting concept
So continue it soon plz..
Waiting!!!
Crucio. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Swati, glad that you're back with another awesome FF.
This story is going to be amazing , im sure of it. Do update soon , will be waiting.
zulfinazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting cncpt
cntnu sn