arshi got stronger...

rahul and anjali well...

very hot make out...

sexy pa... her jealous...

sweet moment... 
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Butiful updt i missd prvs updt becz didnt gt pm anyway enjy the updt waiting for next part
..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Finished reading all parts till now. It's awesome story, and very much nice going.

awaiting update

God Bless you
Tanvi.Alison thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks lot lot guys... And sorry for not being able to send PM's... Here's the most awaited part: Hope you like it ðŸ˜Š 

Part Twenty Six

Khushi and Arnav walked hand in hand into the living room of the Mansion, only to be taken by surprise to see Heleena. Apparently she had reached home a few minutes back. The previous day, she learnt from Lucinda that Antonio had guests in the house. With a few more questions, she was able to figure out that Arnav and Khushi had come to visit Greece. She wanted to have her claws on Arnav and had returned home in the very next plane available. Presently, Heleena descended the stairs wearing a low cut blouse and a tight short skirt, walking with an exaggerated sway of her hips as she approached the two of them. She immediately put herself next to Arnav, despite his arm around Khushi, and proceeded to flirt outrageously with him. She then pulled Arnav along with her to the dining table, leaving Khushi all alone, rooted to the spot she stood. Heleena sat right next to Arnav at the table, and Arnav could not help but stay quiet. He could not insult Heleena while staying as a guest at her house. Khushi slowly walked to the table and sat at the vacant chair opposite to Arnav. Slowly, she looked up at Heleena, and gritted her teeth. It didn't help that she was gorgeous. So much that she could give any supermodel a run for her money. Heleena was tall, slender, with dark hair and eyes befitting of her race. The woman pulled her chair closer to Arnav, and at one point she was sure that Heleena had moved her hand to his thigh by the angle of her arm next to him. However, his expression didn't give it away and Khushi started fuming. Maybe he enjoyed her advances and why not, she was beautiful and as far as Khushi was concerned, she couldn't compete. If she had any hope about what they had shared prior, it was all gone.

As the evening wore on, Khushi became less involved in the conversation. Arnav seemed thoroughly involved with Heleena. He had barely looked her way since dinner started. It hurt her, more than she liked to admit. It made her feel that all she was to him was a fill in for a woman. He kissed her because he could. He kissed her because any woman would let him, just like how she did, and he knew that. Antonio noticed the various expressions on their faces and tried to lighten the tensed atmosphere by saying something funny, but Khushi was barely interested in his talk. Suddenly, she felt Arnav's leg touch her feet. He ran his leg up, back and forth at her ankle. She was tempted to look at him, but she was jealous and angry that he paid attention to Antonio's sister. Also, her emotions were clearly registering on her face, and she didn't want him to see how deeply rejected she felt. So instead she paid complete attention to Antonio, who told her more about the island and how he came to buy it.

After dinner, Antonio asked Arnav to join him for a drink. Khushi feigned a headache and said she needed to lie down. She didn't miss the sly smirk that Heleena gave her when she stood up to leave. Obviously the woman knew that Khushi was no competition to her, and that just added to her hurt. "I'll walk you up to the room." Arnav said, starting to rise. "No, I'll be fine." She flicked a look to Heleena, "Don't leave our hosts on my account." Khushi said with a bit of an edge before she turned and walked away. "She must be tired. She's been busy since morning" Said Antonio knowing it wasn't the case. "I guess so." Arnav said staring at the doorway she walked through. She was upset and he was sure it had something to do with their Antonio's promiscuous sister. Khushi wasn't used to competing for a man. Not that there was any competition since he did not think of another woman after he fell in love with her, but she didn't know that. He put up with Heleena's advances but he didn't encourage them and he certainly didn't welcome them. He had spent the entire time through dinner fending off her advances, although it looked entirely different to Khushi because she wasn't used to Heleena's experience, and she obviously thought he was ignoring her. The truth was that he couldn't take his attention off of Heleena for a moment, or she'd have been on his lap and had his member in her hand if he'd let her, despite her brother being at the same table. She had attempted to grab his crotch several times under the table but he'd stopped her with his own hand. Frankly, he was disgusted with the woman's outrageous behaviour, but he wouldn't cause any scene. He would definitely set her straight but later, when he got her alone. Unfortunately Khushi was ignored because of Heleena's actions and Arnav knew she was hurt over it.

Khushi walked straight towards the bedroom, only to bump into Lucinda on the way. The woman noticed her reddish eyes. "Are you alright, little one?" she asked Khushi, who just smiled faintly and nodded her head. "Can I have some wine please, Lucinda?" she asked. Khushi just wanted to forget about Heleena and Arnav. The more she thought about them, the more her head hurt. "Sure" Lucinda said in an unsure tone, "I'll bring you your wine to your bedroom" Khushi thanked her and went straight to the bedroom. She opened her bag, pulled out her night clothes and went to the bathroom. Stepping out of her clothes, she switched on the shower and cried standing under it. "You can't blame Arnav for being close to Heleena. She is gorgeous, and even if you want to, you can never be as beautiful as her" her reflection in the large mirror told her. She hid her face in her hands and wept bitterly. She felt like a complete fool to think that a man like Arnav would be interested in her, and would love her. He could have any woman he wanted. She felt weak and vulnerable, and felt severe pain radiating through her entire body as though her heart had been stabbed with a stake. Throughout the dinner, Arnav did not even glance at her, and even when his leg touched her feet, his eyes were on Heleena. He was just playing with her heart, just like he had played with innumerable women earlier. It felt as though her world just shattered. She slid against the wall and fell onto the floor. And hugging herself, she bent forward at the pain that shot through her at that realization and released an agonizing sob.

A knock on the door made her cup her mouth to stop herself from making those hiccupping noises as she cried. "I've brought you the wine you asked for. Shall I leave it on the side table, next to the bed" Lucinda asked, and Khushi took a deep breath before she answered, "Yes, Thank you Lucinda" She kept mum until she heard the bedroom door close, and then bent her head over her knees as she kept sobbing till she felt her heart lighten. Once she felt that her heart ache was reduced, she turned off the shower and dried herself. She wore her night clothes and stepped into the bedroom. Arnav wasn't there yet. "He must be busy with Heleena in her bed" The annoying voice in her head told her. "I should have known better than to fall in love with a man who could have any woman he wanted." She whispered to herself and released a shuddering breath trying to hold back the tears that threatened to fall. She needed to forget everything. She picked up the wine bottle and poured a glassful for herself.

Half an hour later, Arnav entered the bedroom to see Khushi leaning against the headrest of the bed. The half-empty wine bottle was on the side table. "Arnav?" she slurred as she called out his name. She squinted her eyes, trying to get rid of her blurry eyesight, to make sure it was him."Are you drunk?" He asked her as he looked at her struggling to get off the bed. He stepped forward to hold her by her arm when she was about to trip. She pulled out of his grasp, "Don't touch me, Arnav." She shot at him. He took a step back, and then realised what it was all about. "It isn't what you think." He told her. "You don't know what I think." She was surprised that she didn't stutter because she was on the verge of tears. "We should talk." He said, trying to brush off the tear that slipped her eye. She shook her head, "I don't want to talk to you. Why don't you go and talk to her; to that bitch." Khushi said venomously, and Arnav gestured her to be a little softer. He helped her sit on the bed, and locked the bedroom door. He turned to her and knelt in front of her, resting his palms on her knees. "Honey, I know you felt ignored at the dinner table. But you need to know better that I don't stray." Cupping her face, he made her look at him and said, "I love you." She moved his hands away from her face and looked away from him. He looked at her and knew she wasn't convinced. He continued, "Moreover, that woman is not my type" She scoffed and said, "Someone should tell her that!" He cupped her face again and directed her gaze to his pale green eyes. "I did tell her, as soon as I got her alone" Her eyes welled up. "You did?" "I did" he spoke. What he didn't tell Khushi was that Heleena ignored him and started fidgeting with the buttons on his shirt. It was easy to stop her from undressing him and he had pushed her away when she undid the first button of his shirt. But the hand on his thigh at dinner was a little more difficult because of the company at the table. No matter how angry he was getting over it, he didn't want to embarrass her brother. First of all, he didn't like women who were not constricted with their blatant flirting, and he hated those who thought they were more desirable than they really were. It presented as desperation. Not only that, he was head over heels in love with Khushi, and he felt immune to everyone else.

"Thank you" she whispered to him. She was inebriated, but was aware of every single word he said. He had told her that he loved her, and she could see the truth in his eyes. The fact that a man like Arnav, who had women swooning at his feet, had not touched her without her consent was something that warmed her heart. She knew she was wrong in thinking about him cheating on her. Her smile dimmed when she thought of the beautiful Grecian woman. Arnav noticed her smile fade out, and he immediately tipped her chin. "You're beautiful to me, Khushi. And none could hold a candle to you." To get his meaning across, he kissed her forehead. Silence filled the room as they kept looking into each other's eyes. And then, Khushi spoke up. "Why me, Arnav? You can have anyone. Why me?" He held her hands in his. "Because I'm completely, truly, madly, deeply in love with you. And I desire you so much because I love you from the bottom of my heart." She felt like a wave of emotions taking over her. Fresh tears welled up in her emerald eyes, and she wanted to look away from him. She felt guilty about thinking so lowly about him.

He reached out and cupped her face to stop her from turning her head away. "I've been dreaming about you. About us..." Her eyes went back to him in question. "...being together." He elaborated, "It keeps me up at night. I just can't concentrate when I'm at work, unless I get worked to the point of passing out" "Arnav..." "I'm not done Khushi, so be quiet. Let me just say what I have in my heart" he said gently moving his hand over her cheek. "I've never felt that way about a woman before." She took a deep breath but matched his stare. She knew that he was the one for her. She did not care about tomorrow. She just wanted to live in the moment and preserve those memories for life. "Make me yours tonight." She said softly, looking into his eyes. He took a deep breath. "I can't, Khushi. And as much as I want to, I cannot since I promised myself that I'd wait for you till we are married." Her stomach seemed to be filled with butterflies now and her eyes went to his mouth. "I don't want to wait anymore Arnav. I want to be yours, in every way." He knew she was drunk and that it was the wine talking. And just then, she told him, "It's not the wine, Arnav. I know what I am doing. The wine just helped me tell you what I feel, without any inhibition." She bent her head and pecked his lips. He did not move or kiss her back. She cupped his face and brushed her lips over his again, but did not kiss him. She was coaxing him to kiss her, and kept teasing him by lightly bringing her lips in contact with his and then moving away, going back and forth. "Show me how pleasurably wonderful it can be when a man and woman make love, Arnav"

That did it, and all the control within him snapped. He cupped her face and held her firmly in place, so that she could stop teasing him with what she was doing. For a minute, he remained still. He knew that there was no way he was going to stop. He looked into her eyes that were dazed with passionate desire. "Kiss me Arnav. Please" she whispered in a soft breath. He pressed his lips into hers and kissed her deep. She returned the kiss with equal measure of love. She had perfected the art of kissing him, and knew what he wanted next. She parted her mouth and he sought the opportunity of tasting her mouth. She moaned when she felt his tongue flick against hers, and the mixed taste of wine and scotch caused something to uncoil within her. He rose from the floor and made her stand along with him. Her hands slid up under his shirt and pressed against his hard sculpted abdomen. He slowly stopped kissing her, but did not part from her, and his lips were still in contact with hers.

"Are you sure about this Khushi?" He murmured against her mouth. He needed this to be her decision, without him feeling as though he seduced her. He respected her too much and he didn't want her to think that he had taken advantage of her drunken state. As it was, the four glasses of scotch that he drank with Antonio had caused him to stop thinking too much. She blinked a few times to focus. Her eyes went over his handsome face. She may not have said the words but she did nod. For Arnav, it was good enough. He bent and scooped her up into his arms and carried her to the bed, after which he switched off all the lights, except for the dim lamp. Khushi didn't even remember having her clothes removed, but she certainly would never forget the feel of his naked body on hers. He was hard, hot, and surprisingly tender for how huge he was. His hands and mouth were all over her perfect body. He kissed every single inch of her, as though he was worshipping her body as a sacred temple. His stubble tickled her wherever he placed those butterfly kisses, and she had goose bumps while he was barely pressing his lips into her body, gently brushing his lips and fanning her soft skin with his warm breath.

He kissed her, caressed her and moved deliciously against her until she started whispering his name breathlessly. Then he moved his attention lower... much lower. "Oh God!" Khushi tangled her fingers in his hair and pulled, while arching off the bed. At first she tried to get him to stop. She felt embarrassed as he lowered his lips into her intimate core. But he was persistent and wanted to show her how wonderful it would be. And after the first feel of his mouth and tongue, that was it! She was lost. Arnav didn't stop what he was doing until he knew she was ready for him. She trembled and cried out as she reached her first orgasm. He wasn't done yet. This was going to be a long night and he was going to taste and touch every inch of her gorgeous body. He sat back on his heels and moved his eyes down her naked satiated body with blazing heat before he bent and slid back over her slowly, seductively. Instantly she started to respond to him again. Then he lifted himself up and over her, suspending himself above her on his arms. "Tell me what you want Khushi," he said huskily. "You. I want you, all of you." she breathed reaching for him. He kissed the crook of her neck, gently suckling the mole of her neck, conveying to her that he too wanted her. He moved to the side and reached into the side zip of his travel bag for some protection. He may have seemed calm and collected, but his hands were shaking when he ripped the foil, sat back on his heels and put it on. He wanted her so bad that he'd literally kill to have her. Then he moved back over her taking her mouth under his, as he settled between her thighs. "Wrap your legs around me," he said against her mouth. She did. Then he moved forward carefully sinking into her. She gasped. "Tell me if I hurt you." he rasped, trying to control himself. "No... it's just... it's different..." she breathed in rapid gusts. He kissed her hard and long while moving further and further into her.

He was still trembling. Not just with restraint, but anticipation. He would be her first and he knew that he'd never look at another woman for the rest of his life. Nothing felt even close to what he was experiencing now; physically and emotionally. He was thankful that she was moist from her release because she was so damn tight he doubted he could fit within her if she wasn't. The last thing he ever wanted to do was hurt her. He couldn't handle it to see her in pain. Suddenly he felt the barrier and pushed through it sinking deep within her followed by a groan of unbelievable satisfaction that rumbled deep from within his chest. Every inch of him pulsed and shuddered with exquisite pleasure. He arched his back and pushed deeper unable to get close enough. She whimpered and he lifted his head to look down at her, but he didn't move again. Khushi could feel his whole body shiver and knew that he was doing his best to hold back from hurting her. "I'm okay," she said weakly knowing what he was thinking. It hurt, but there was something else there too. Somehow having him so close to her, made it all worth it. "Tell me how it feels," he said with his voice cracking huskily, while moving out of her, and then back in again. It was easier this time, but she still winced. He reached down and moved his hand under her bottom to tilt her hips up to get deeper. That did it. She tilted her head back as something within her seemed to come alive. "It... it feels... " He moved again, "... Oh Arnav... I can't... " He grinned and covered her mouth with his, thrusting his tongue deep into it to tangle with hers as he found a slow torturous rhythm that she responded to. He was tender and patient despite the overpowering urge to claim her roughly. Yet, there was something about her that made him want to make love to her with all the patience in the world.

It made everything come into perspective for him. This is what it was supposed to be like when he made love with a woman he was in love with. A woman like Khushi. The light of the moon silhouetted through the blinds and cast a dim blue white glow on the bare skin of the lovers as they moved as one in a newly discovered realm of ecstasy. Khushi could feel that pressure building again and she tightened her legs around his hips. He must've known because he gave her what she was thinking. More... deeper... harder. She might have even whispered it in his ear. Soon she was calling out over and over again unable to keep it in. "Open your eyes baby... look at me." He said roughly while suspending himself on his forearms planted on either side of her head to reduce friction between their perspired bodies. She did as he asked and saw his handsome face grow taut through the blur of her own desire. Then he bent his head and kissed her hard while emitting a deep visceral groan before bringing his whole muscular body down on her, too slack to move. Still, he kissed her, tenderly. She finally opened her eyes to see him staring down at her. Then he reached up and moved her hair off her face, "I can't even begin to explain how amazing that was. I love you." He said as he bent his head and kissed her again.

Khushi felt like weeping. She loved him so much and now she knew that it was her heart that was invested more than his. She just gave herself to him and it left her completely vulnerable. He seemed to sense her vulnerability, but misunderstood. "Did I hurt you Khushi?" He asked gently. She shook her head. It wasn't what he thought. This time tears did fall and she was embarrassed at her weakness. "Then why are you crying?" She bit her bottom lip not wanting to tell him. He felt like a brute, thinking that he did actually hurt her. His heart felt like it had just been crushed, "Sweetheart, I'm sorry." He brushed her tears off her cheeks, "I rushed you." "No Arnav, please don't think that. I wanted this to happen." She whispered. "I'm experienced in getting what I want, Khushi." He was worried that he didn't control his desires well enough. He knew he was physically persuasive, and an innocent woman like Khushi never really had a choice but to succumb to the pleasures of the body. She nodded and actually smiled a little, "I know, but this was my choice... really." She said honestly. Thankfully he seemed to accept that. "Really?" he asked and she nodded. He moved to the side, and after disposing the used contraceptive, he pulled her tight against him causing his body to envelope hers completely like he'd never let go. His thigh moved over her hip as his arms wrapped around her. She buried her face into his neck and eventually fell asleep. He too drifted into sleep soon.

Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was fabulous updt
I totally loved it
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good one.. hope Khushi doesn't regret it in the morning..
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it.
PhineasFerb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It happened...!!!
i agree with this they love each other , only thing hope she didnt  feel bad next morning as she is under influence of wine
arhi-raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome... Can you plz send me A pm for next update