Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barunaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey!!
Sorry I didn't get to comment much since the last time but I just caught up with the rest of it now...the story is gliding by beautifully but I had a few observations/ feedback...hope you'll take it in the right spirit..
I felt that Arnav and Khushi needed a bit more of an emotional connect before they realised their love for each other...like they should have opened up a bit more, especially Arnav who still does not show enough trust in Khushi to tell her about his past...they should have bonded more before realising...i felt that for someone like Arnav, who run's away from relationships and love, it was too soon to give into his feelings for Khushi...Khushi too is a bit vulnerable as she feels Arnav can leave her anytime...so i think that they need to have that bonding and trust

Secondly, it surprises me for the lack of physical love between them...if they both love each other so much, why is there such a distance physically...no kisses even? I understand about getting too intimate because Khushi is not like that and Arav respects it...but even the most shyest couples that I know share kisses if nothing else...i know it makes me sound very brash...but I think that element is missing...there is ton's of attraction and desperation but in a real situation, in a modern couple, professing love without having any physical contact is a bit doubtful...I am sure you have something planned, but this is just my observation...

Looking forward to more of Akash-Payal equation and seriously your'e doing a great job...hope my words are taken with just a fellow reader's feedback and nothing else...cheers!
forfunlanya thumbnail
I love this...
Its too awesome. .
Love the way you developed arnav and khushi relationship. . And I guess this is the first time I have seen them too attracted to each other but never had the slightest physical intimacy. ..even after he proposed, not even a peck..dayummm

Also love the equation of Payal and Aakash. .

All in all just loved everything. ..
Maghinalls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arnav should tell about akash's daughter to him
kajal511 thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
finally most past is out in open
waiting to see what their uncle have in his mind
-ARSHI_LOVE- thumbnail
Damn amazing... read all 18 parts in one go...
arshi2612 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update.loved it. wow arnav truly and madly in love with khushi and wants a happy family life with her.loved the conversation between akash and arnav. eager to know why arnav didn't told akash about his daughter? I don't want payal settled with that Karen. hope akash and payal solved their misunderstandings soon.curious want to know what will happen in arnav akash life after the arrival of their uncle vinod raizada.anywayz tanvi thank u so much for beautiful update and PMS. beautifully written.update soon.waiting for the next.god bless u.take care.
ipkkndeternity thumbnail
Omg did ASR cry
I mean lyk really why?Plsss
Continue soon dear
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Tanvi.Alison thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so much guys for our feedback... Here's part Nineteen... and i dedicate it to you, barunaya ]😳Thank you, and you know why ðŸ˜³ 

Part Nineteen

Vinod Raizada took off his glasses and looked at the huge portrait of his brother - Ajinkya Raizada at the entrance of the office. He did have that royal look about him, and that was exactly what Vinod had disliked right from his childhood. Vinod, being the younger one, had always been playful, unlike Ajinkya who took up responsibilities, earning the respect and love from everyone around. Ajinkya had loved and had always been protective about Vinod. But the same thing could not be said about Vinod. He always found everyone praising the elder one and loathed the same. Even his own father had written seventy percent of his business to Ajinkya, leaving a meagre thirty percent for him. But since the ancestral property was equally divided as per the wish of Ajikya's father, Vinod had grabbed his share and gone away, hoping to get back at Ajinkya by becoming more successful than him. However, Vinod could not succeed and do much. And slowly, his business came crumbling down. When he had heard of how Ajinkya's sons - Akaash and Arnav had brought up the business to the skies, he knew that it was time to strike back. But first, he had to win over his nephews. He had heard from many that Arnav was the wrong person to mess with and was nicknamed as the "ruthless shark" of the business world. However, Akaash seemed nicer, and so he had decided to sneak into the Raizada firm with his help. Presently, he sneered at Ajinkya's picture, as though challenging him that he would take over the entire Raizada empire. And he felt like Ajinkya was challenging him back, being so proud of his sons. He put his glasses back on and turned to Akaash. "I have not seen Arnav at all. Can you please take me to him?" Vinod said, sugar-coating those words. "Sure" Akaash said and smiled to himself. If he knew better, Arnav would probably pounce on him the moment he would see their precious uncle.

"Khushi, please come to my cabin." Arnav spoke over the phone. She entered his cabin in two minutes and saw him standing near the window. "Are you alright?" she asked, unable to see his face since he was backing her. "Why do you ask?" he questioned her and she told him that she saw him upset previously, on the mention of his parent's death. He shrugged his shoulders and told her that it was just a moment when he remembered them, and he was fine now. "You called me for something. What happened?" Arnav turned and looked at her, walking towards her in lazy strides. He had ignored his desires for quite a long time, and maybe it was time she knew how much he desired her. She felt her skin heat up as he fixed his longing gaze on her face. His moods changed faster than the weather. Just a few moments back, she had seen him upset, and now he was looking at her in all intensity. She stood in front of him, and her breathing turned heavy as his each step took him closer to her. He leaned against the desk and picked up the phone, his focus still on her. "Grace, if someone asks for me, tell them that I'm unavailable." Khushi looked at Arnav smirking at her. And then he gave her one of the sexiest grins she had ever seen. "At least for half an hour" He stressed on the last bit and he placed the phone back. She shivered in anxiety as to what he wanted to do, that too for half an hour. "Sit" he told her, pointing to the single sofa. She did as she was told. He sat at the long sofa opposite to her, with his leg resting on the thigh of the other leg, his elbow on his thigh, resting his chin between his index finger and his thumb. She felt conscious and looked up to him, right into his pale green eyes. Moments passed and he was only looking at her and not saying a word. He had an air of power around him and those eyes alone made him captivating. It was as though he was trying to study her. Then a warmth started in the pit of her stomach as he just sat there staring back at her seeming totally relaxed as if this was a normal occurrence for him. Yet it wasn't normal for her. Along with the rising heat that began to spread throughout her, there was the pace of her heart that quickened and she breathed deeply needing some extra air to compensate. That's when his eyes slowly dropped to her chest and she stilled her breath causing them to flick back up to hers. Then leisurely and very sensuously, he smiled as if he knew every thought going on in her head.

"Why are you looking at me?" she asked him in a whisper. The air around them seemed to be electrically charged. If she wasn't so nervous about being there under his intense gaze, she would have appreciated how arrogantly appealing he was, as his eyes dipped over her one more time before settling on hers with a slight rub of his finger on his chin. "Well, just trying to figure out something." He said, looking totally at ease. She furrowed her brows, "Figuring out what?". He gently walked up to where she was sitting. The moment he got up from his seat, she began to nervously fidget with her nails. She wasn't afraid of his anger anymore. But his proximity was something new. And he looked at her in a way a predator would look at his prey. And that thought made her heart beat faster. He stood in front of her and leaned down, with his hands resting on either arms of the sofa, locking her in between. She took in a sharp breath as she felt his breath fanning her face. He drew closer to her and whispered in her ears. "I was just wondering if you had anything to match what I saw you in, earlier." She still did not get what he was trying to say. "Violet is still my favourite color, but I was just thinking if I could see you make me like some other color as well" She gasped. He was talking about the time when he saw her in her violet innerwear. And now he was indirectly asking her if he could see her in the same attire again, this time on purpose. Her mouth fell open at his brazenness and his eyes dropped to it. "Don't be so shocked, Khushi. It's a simple question" He said studying her expression.

She tried to escape but unfortunately for her, he had locked her between his arms and the chair. His eyes watched her purse her lips. She had a nice full mouth and it was perfectly kissable. And as if on cue, her lips parted, unintentionally though, as she saw him watch her mouth. He reached up and cupped her chin, making her lean towards him. She felt the burning in her cheeks and that sensation radiated through her entire body. She was frightened. His whole presence frightened her because he was so powerful. "Arnav... please" she said in a whisper. She had to keep telling herself not to be afraid, that he wouldn't hurt her. Finally he let her turn her head away but he didn't release her. "I wouldn't do anything you didn't want." He said in a soft breath. "You are." she responded. "No Khushi, I'm showing you what you want, but don't have the courage to do so." That brought her gaze back to his and this time, she was angry for some odd reason. "You don't know what I want. You don't know me." She shot back in an impulse. To her surprise he gave her a devastating grin. "That's better. I like you this way - fiery. I knew you have a lot of fire in there somewhere. The passion I can see in your eyes needs to be stoked somehow." Her mouth fell open, "Arnav, I.." "Let me kiss you, Khushi." He said deeply letting his eyes drop to her mouth. "Let me kiss you and I'll prove it to you." "I... I can't." She said in an unsure tone. "Why?"  "I'm afraid." 

"Khushi, I told you I will not force you. I asked your permission. Now I'm waiting for an answer." He said to her, with his hands still cupping her face. "I gave you one already." She said, with her heart threatening to explode in anxiety. "You gave me an excuse. Now say yes or no." He said in the most confident tone. Damn, why did he have to be so sexy? "N... no." She breathed lowering her eyes to his sensual wide mouth. "That's a hell of a way to say yes." He said bending his head.

Vinod and Akaash reached the floor of Arnav's cabin. Akaash asked Grace to inform Arnav that Uncle Vinod was here to meet him. "Sorry Akaash Sir, but he is not available at the moment" she said as Arnav had asked her to. Akaash frowned. Where could Arnav go at this busy hour of the day? There was no meeting as such where he had to go out of office! Akaash then looked at Khushi's empty seat. He smiled, knowing why Arnav was unavailable, and knew which meeting he was stuck at. "Alright Grace, Just tell him that we were here and that I'm in my cabin, when he is available" He then looked at Vinod and shrugged his shoulders. Vinod pasted a smile on his face. "Well, at least you are here" he said and Akaash had no option but to take him to his own cabin. "Lucky Arnav!" thought Akaash.

Khushi wasn't ready for the electricity that shot through her at the touch of his hard mouth on hers. It was the sweetest thing she'd ever encountered. He was tender and patient as his mouth moved over hers, not the least bit demanding as she thought he would be. He must have some sixth sense when it came to women because he knew exactly how to coax her. He nibbled delicately on her lower lip until she parted hers unexpectedly. Then his tongue traced a path just inside her parted mouth and she nearly groaned at the erotic sensation that caused. She didn't even notice that his hand left her face, took hers and placed it palm down on his chest under his suit jacket. He even started to guide her hand to feel him but after a few seconds she didn't need help. Her other hand even joined the first. Arnav felt triumphant and gripped her head in his large hands to deepen the kiss, "Open your mouth farther for me baby." Later when she thought about it, she didn't know how she heard him. Her hands were exploring the hard bulking contours of his chest and her skin was on fire, where his hands were, on either side of her face. As soon as she obeyed him he took her mouth completely and deepened the pressure. Soon she could feel his tongue flicking against hers and never in her life could she remember feeling such fire well up inside her. It rocketed down her body into her pelvis and swirled into a growing inferno. Arnav was caught in the same maelstrom and quickly removed one hand to undo his tie and flick the first few buttons of his shirt open. She was kissing him back now, with an equal fervour, and he was able to tighten his arm around her back to pull her up on her feet tighter against him. She seemed to fit against him in all of the right places. She didn't need encouragement to find the open buttons of his shirt and move her hand inside. Arnav heard himself groan against her mouth and backed her towards the long sofa as he bent her back over his arm.

Just then, the intercom buzzer went. It was Grace. "Sir... Akaash Sir was here with your uncle a few moments back. I told him that you were unavailable. He asked me to tell you that he would be in his cabin and that you were to see him when you're free" In a flash he erected himself and released Khushi. He turned away walking toward his desk while doing up his buttons and his tie. Khushi must've blushed a thousand shades of red at what she'd just done. Arnav pushed the button on his phone. "Akaash you called?... uh-huh... Yeah, I was occupied with Khushi, doing errr...some important work... Uh, okay, whatever" If Khushi could blush further, she just did. Occupied? She was acting like a wanton woman! He erected himself with his eyes still on hers and finished fixing his tie lifting his chin slightly as he set the knot. She kept silent. She was speechless and suddenly ashamed at her behaviour. Arnav lifted a brow, "See?" he told her, referring to the sizzling chemistry between them. "That was wrong. It shouldn't have happened" She said barely above a whisper, before she turned on her heel and left the cabin to rush to the washroom. How could she have acted in such a way? Well it was completely his fault! He put a spell on her, she was sure of it. She never was so forward before in her life. Well, maybe in her thoughts, but she had never acted upon her desires. Glancing down at her hand, the same hand that was on his flesh only moments ago, she clenched her fist trying to forget. How Arnav could act so nonchalant over such a display floored her. He made it seem that what they'd just shared seem cheap, but she knew nothing of attraction, or sex for that matter, and didn't know if that was normal between two people to turn it off so easily. She was still rattled to the bone.

Arnav sat in his high back leather office chair after Khushi had left and ran a large hand over his face. Then he reached down and adjusted the crotch of his dark slacks to accommodate his erection. Never before had he fooled around with an employee, much less to that extent and in his office of all places. He could have had her, he knew he could have. Even now he had images of being on top of her stretched over the length of the sofa, wrapping those gorgeous legs around his hips and plunging into her until he was all spent. This wouldn't do at all. He couldn't be alone with her in the confines of his cabin. Grace was right on time to interrupt what he was going to do to her next. Hell, she smelled good and when she was turned on, it became more potent. He lifted his hand and smelled it. Raspberries. Laying his head back against the chair, he knew he had to find some privacy and speak to her. She looked hurt and embarrassed when she left, but he had his own urges to control and couldn't say anything to her without fear of ravishing her. Standing up, he ran his hand through his hair. He had to get out of there. When he went out of his cabin, Khushi wasn't there in her seat. That frustrated him more. He headed out to Akaash's cabin to divert his mind.

When Khushi returned from the washroom, she was relieved to hear from Grace that Arnav had left for the day along with Akaash and his uncle. At least she was able to concentrate on learning a particular task that Grace was to guide her through. Actually she was lying to herself and doing a poor job of it. She couldn't concentrate at all. It was hard to forget how Arnav made her feel over a few moments of intimacy. She felt beautiful. That is, until he was able to turn it off so quickly, and the shame hit her. She had never been kissed so beautifully in her life, so the reaction completely floored her. Grace was still talking and Khushi had to write everything down just to make sure she wouldn't forget, because she kept feeling his hard sensuous mouth on hers and his hard body with its hot flesh under her fingers. Absently, she reached up and wiped her brow with the back of her hand. She felt like she was perspiring, but it was just the heat prickling her skin remembering the incident. "Are you okay?" Grace said noticing the sudden blush in Khushi's cheeks. "I'm fine." Khushi smiled, "I'm just finding this work overwhelming." She lied hoping that it worked. It did. Grace only smiled back at her.

Arnav went to Akaash's cabin and noticed that Vinod Raizada was seated, backing the door and facing Akaash. When Arnav entered the cabin, Vinod stood up to hug him, but Arnav just held his hand out for a cordial handshake. "For how many days are you here?" Arnav asked, not bothering about the apprehensive look he got from Akaash, who tried to stop him from being outright rude to Vinod. Vinod smiled and told him that he was not sure of the duration he would be in India. "After all, you two are the only close people I have." He said. It was true. Vinod Raizada had never got married, and so Arnav and Akaash were the only blood-related people he had. Arnav grimaced at his statement. "Yeah, and you happen to remember us after these many years, despite the fact that you did not attend your own brother's and sister-in-law's funeral" Arnav spat out venomously. Vinod swallowed in annoyance. Of course he did not come on purpose. He knew that the property and the business would be in Akaash and Arnav's name, and he could not bear to hear that during the reading of Ajinkya's will. After all, he too had a share in the business; the one which his father deprived him from, leaving him a mere thirty percent. But he had to keep a watch over his behaviour if he had to win over his nephews, and then eventually take over the Raizada firm. "I've made mistakes, Arnav. And I'm back to try to repent. Please forgive me" Vinod folded his hands. Arnav was about to say something, but Akaash asked him not to talk. Arnav rolled his eyes and walked out of the cabin like a fierce lion. One, he was pissed about his uncle's presence. Two, he had to talk to Khushi about what happened in the cabin.

Shortly after, Arnav strode down the hall, tossing his keys in his hand. His whole presence was devastating, she thought to herself, trying not to let him see that she watched him. He walked up to her. "It's time. Are you ready to go home?" he said looking down at her. "Let me get my purse." She said standing up not able to meet his eyes. Although she did not want to go home with him, she knew there would be no sense in arguing with him. Moreover, she did not want Grace to know what was happening between them. It would only cause another topic for gossip at the work place. When they left the building, they were spotted together by Vinod who was talking to one of the fellow employees. "Who's that girl?" Vinod asked. "She's Khushi Gupta, Arnav sir's P.A." One guy said, and another guy butted in, saying, "Apparently they have a thing going on" The other guy just hi-fived back with a knowing smile. "Is it?" Vinod asked. None of the employees knew how Vinod was connected to Akaash and Arnav, and they thought he was just another client in the firm. He hardly had the look of being related to the Raizadas. Moreover, Vinod was a friendly man who was sweet to the employees, and they liked his attitude already. "That's what we heard. Last time we know, they were making out in the elevator" the first guy chuckled, and Vinod too smiled slyly. "Interesting!" he asked, with some wicked plan already hatching in his head.

"What happened can't happen again." Khushi said without looking at Arnav, as he drove to her house to drop her. "No, not in my office." He said, looking at her from the corner of his eye. "Anywhere." She told him, to which he smiled, saying, "That's where you're wrong honey." He said deepening his voice. She bit her bottom lip. She couldn't go through that shame again, "I cant, Arnav. You may be able to handle things like that, but I'm not used to it." She did love him, and was fine with being intimate as well, but she just couldn't handle it when he turned her away abruptly, as though she were some toy to be played with. "Look", he said seeing her expression and finally figuring out what the problem was, "I couldn't say anything to you at that time. I had to control my own body." Her eyes came up to his with a question in them. "Surely you know..." he paused studying her expression, and then his own went blank as it finally dawned on him, "Oh hell." He straightened in his seat and leaned back looking at the interior roof of the land rover, "Leave it to me to find the only twenty three year old virgin on the planet." He said in a rush of breath. That statement made her more ashamed than she could possibly imagine. Yes, she was a virgin, but she had chosen to keep it and Arnav had just spoken as if it was a curse. To her it was a measure of her pride. Hot tears burned her eyes and she released a wretched sob. "What the..." he swivelled his head in her direction slamming on the brakes, "You're crying? For heaven's sake, Khushi!" "Just... just take me home." She managed. "Not when you're like this. It hurts to see you cry. Quit crying" He said genuinely. "It's not a switch you can turn off", she said sarcastically, wiping her eyes vigorously, angry and embarrassed at the same time. She usually never cried, ever.

He really wanted to reach over and gather her in his arms. It was killing him to see her cry, but he wouldn't stop with just a hug and he knew that, "What did I say?" he asked. "What haven't you said? You have to be the most insensitive..." "Jeez Khushi, do you want me to hold you? Last time I had you in my arms, I near had you flat on the sofa." "You didn't..." She protested shooting him an expression of disbelief, and said, "You acted as if it was nothing." "Honey, if you looked down at the time, you would have seen it was far from nothing. I near split the material of my pants." He said, causing her to flush. "And..." he added deeply, "just because you're weeping, it doesn't mean a damn thing to my body, virgin or not. I still want you." "Quit that, okay?" She shot at him. "What?" he asked her in surprise. "You refer to my chastity as a disease." She spoke. His eyes studied her. She'd quit crying now, but the look underneath that hurt was devastating. He'd almost taken something that she deemed precious and twisted it. "So that's it!" He said quietly. "I sound as if I'm ridiculing you over the fact that you are untouched?" "You are." She admitted. She was right about him having that sixth sense. "No. I'm not." He leaned toward her and brushed a strand of hair off her face tucking it behind her ear tenderly, "Look at me Khushi." Slowly, she did, and he said, "If you understood anything about men, you'll find that it's frustrating for me because I want you so bad. I don't think I can be gentle with the need that you evoke in me. Don't you understand?" She looked in front, away from him gaze, trying to protest what he was saying. "Khushi, it wasn't like you were fighting me off today." He reminded her with a pointed look. "Practically every inch of your body was embedded in mine." She snapped her mouth shut and turned her head away to look out the window. He was right, she wasn't fighting. She wanted to feel him too, but she'd never openly admit that. A tug on a lock of her hair made her look at him again. His eyes had softened and she found herself unable to take her eyes away again.

"I'm not fooling around, Khushi. I love you and I want you with all my being." He said looking into her eyes, to which she replied dryly, "That's my choice whether I would allow you to have me or not." She knew she would give herself to him the moment he would touch her, but was too arrogant to admit it. She was plain mad that he did not care about the fact that it was her first kiss, and abruptly jerked away as though he disliked the experience. For her, it was wonderful, until he pushed away from her. He released her hair and sat straight, "Not really, honey." He said with a smile, starting the engine. "What does that mean?" "It means..." he said shooting her a look as he swung his arm over the seat to back up, "That my original goal hasn't changed." Her eyes guided to his chest where his coat hung open and the material of his shirt stretched tightly across his pectorals. Because of that, she couldn't even find it in her to argue. "I wanted you then, and I want you even now, Khushi."

She folded her arms under her breasts and stared straight ahead, "For someone who doesn't want a virgin, you sure are demanding." His eyes went to the swell of her chest, and then looked back at her face. "I never said I didn't want a virgin, I want you." Her mouth fell open with that deeply voiced statement. Somehow she wasn't mad anymore. They drove in silence to her house. Just when she was about to get off, she turned to him, and brushed her lips softly against his. "I love you Arnav, I really do. But I need some time to be familiar with intimacy." He pulled her back into his arms and kissed her deeply. She moaned, and Arnav knew that if he continued, he would take her on the seat, then and there. He gently pulled back and said, "I know. But, know that I'm going to be the only one who will ever have a right to introduce that intimacy to you." She gasped at his bold statement. "Dream about me, love", he said to her as she waved him. And oh, did she dream sinfully about him that night!

Edited by Tanvi.Alison - 9 years ago
rvas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the update..uncle situation seems like it's going to get ugly...loved how she voiced her feelings