Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taniya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I re-winded that precap part so many times along with ZaYa Manjoor hai part by now! That scene was Very well executed! Zain's expressions were perfect when he sees his sister for the first time! 

FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

Thanks for replying, CrazyBoy-.Hd.- !
Her name is Dimple Jhangiani 😊

she is indeed beautifull but trust me i have seen her acting skiils are not soo gud actually
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

beautiful post Unnati.today episode other beautiful one specially for last part.man scene with ZaYa was hilarious,chand ka tokra i hope the show Zain bit more jealous.
Aliya dialogue with flashback was so beautiful.i wish CV'S show Zain POV about their journey thats thing make me bit dispointed.
Dimple look decent,hope do her dest.but why i feel that was not real Barkat or she will be brainwash by Mir.waiting for next week hope to see more ZaYa scene.

Totally edwebllalover9 😳 Zain & Aaliya's cute kitkit & exchange today, was beyond adorable!
I mean cute yet funny was that chand ka tokra scene!🤣 and the way Aaliya pleads
to Zain, "pleaseee".. and he smirks & chases away that man! 😆 itna cuteness..!

Yes, that could be a possibility that this is not the real Barkat. But you never know..
if the audience gets used to Dimple & her portrayal as Barkat, they might change
the track..to show that she was always the real one. But negativity is
something, that will come with her for a while..can't be sidelined.
chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved 2 scenes in today's episode..

Aliya's monologue about her change in relationship and Zains dialog if even you are married and find that she's good at heart you will automatically start loving her ..

These are exactly say the current status quo..

Aliya accepts Zain as lover but not confident enough to continue with that feeling adjusts to a friend status.. Knowing this is a safe zone for her..she's uncertain/unaware on how much she impacts him!sach hei bitiya ki Zain Miya is full on admiration mode now! He even for a sec don't want to entertain Mr. Chand ..

Zain first thought she's bad and now realising how good she is at heart.. Slowly tending towards falling in love!! He knows she gets affected by him, she cares about him, she's his partner in crime but he's also right now confident that he doesn't hate her anymore and she's most imp part of his life!
* Unnati * thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

she is indeed beautifull but trust me i have seen her acting skiils are not soo gud actually

Don't worry!😊 This is the BI team. They'll somehow manage to fetch the best
out of her!
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Don't worry!😊 This is the BI team. They'll somehow manage to fetch the best
out of her!

a Team dosent fetch the best coz nobody other then the person can give thier best..
lets hope for best...

* Unnati * thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taniya20

I re-winded that precap part so many times along with ZaYa Manjoor hai part by now! That scene was Very well executed! Zain's expressions were perfect when he sees his sister for the first time! 

Since I don't have the option of recording in my TV, I'll have to rely on that stupid katara
YT, where they have so many sound problems. Yet, nothing should stop me from drooling
on these two, maharatees, nevertheless.😆
Taniya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Since I don't have the option of recording in my TV, I'll have to rely on that stupid katara
YT, where they have so many sound problems. Yet, nothing should stop me from drooling
on these two, maharatees, nevertheless.😆

hehehe... yeah YT uploads of BI sucks seriously! ðŸ¥±... They will mute that song ðŸ˜¡
* Unnati * thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

a Team dosent fetch the best coz nobody other then the person can give thier best..
lets hope for best...

You're right partly, but teamwork & the environment surrounding a person, helps
stimulate the person, to give their best :)

So I'm not worried for Dimple. Considering, what you say, if she's not that great,
when she'd be sharing screen space with actors, as good as we have
onboard, it's gonna balance it all out.
* Unnati * thumbnail

Originally posted by: sucker4Luvstory

I loved 2 scenes in today's episode..

Aliya's monologue about her change in relationship and Zains dialog if even you are married and find that she's good at heart you will automatically start loving her ..

These are exactly say the current status quo..

Aliya accepts Zain as lover but not confident enough to continue with that feeling adjusts to a friend status.. Knowing this is a safe zone for her..she's uncertain/unaware on how much she impacts him!sach hei bitiya ki Zain Miya is full on admiration mode now! He even for a sec don't want to entertain Mr. Chand ..

Zain first thought she's bad and now realising how good she is at heart.. Slowly tending towards falling in love!! He knows she gets affected by him, she cares about him, she's his partner in crime but he's also right now confident that he doesn't hate her anymore and she's most imp part of his life!

Teju ! Great to see you again!

@ bold - Bang on ! I completely agree with that ! That was the Zain's show-stealer wala dialogue
from tonight's episode!

I completely agree with the Zain's part Teju, whilst Aaliya, I'm not sure if she'd have adjusted
or compromised love for friendship, since both of them loathed each other to bits, since the
start.. Aaliya, a lil less relatively, but maybe, where Aaliya has exchanged the word nafrat with
dosti, Zain remained silent. As usual, will take time.🤣