Creatives, Creatives, Creatives.

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Khudaaya tu bata
Kahan uska pata..ataakaar
Main uske bina bepanaah hoon
Bepanaah bepanaah bepanaah hoon

As much as I kind of feel unsettled with the Barkat track airing, the precap had my heart.
Barkat being negative / positive , frankly, I don't wanna think about it, atm. All I felt, was a wave  of nostalgia hitting me, when I saw the precap. As if, the pain, the separation, the angst, the tears were of my own. That's how beautifully the CVs of this show have written every scene. That's the feel they successfully transmit through our screens.  That's the connect, they establish with their viewers. I didn't think about anything, while watching the precap, except for the fact that a cute, bratty yet responsible & emotional brother gets to unite with his long lost sister.

The moment she lifted her veil & the song, Khudaaya tu bata plays, there was nothing more perfect, than that moment. P.e.r.f.e.c.t.i.o.n

Zain & Aaliya finally, see Barkat. And the pain, confusion, fear in Barkat's eyes, was beautifully portrayed by Dimple.

So proud to be watching a show like Beintehaa.  It's beautiful.
Tonight's episode, I don't even have the words to sum up, how beautiful the last bit of the episode was. When Aaliya recollects everything, smiles & they say in tears, "Manzoor hai"

This team, brings out the best out of every actor onboard. Welcome aboard Dimple, to the BI club ! And take a bow, you lovely, lovely Creatives & the Director.👏 You're the stars!⭐️
Edited by * Unnati * - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I agree I loved dimple in the precap...her expressions and her eyes spoke volume... the song was beautiful too... I must say CVs have such a great choice in song selection for their scenes... its as though the songs have been tailor made for those scenes...that's how great they are.

I am going to struggle 2 accept barkat as negative becos dimple is playing barkat. here's hoping barkat isn't negative for long
The.Targaryen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The khudaya song was so divine I would say. Pure. I m listening to it on repeat right now.
Creatives are actually creative in how they show the scene. The execution is always different Nd awesome. 

Yeah the moment she lifted her veil, and Barkat's face was revealed. Zain saw his sister for the 1st time in his entire life. Everybody's expressions were perfect.

A precap makes us this proud then imagine what an entire episode could do.

The.Targaryen thumbnail
Forget to mention, Unnati nice post. 🤗
Mahiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Unnati... agree to whatever u said 
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Just One Line For Precap !!

* Had Goosebumps When She Took Off That Veil and BG Song Was Perfect*

Beintehaa Rocks ..!! The show is beyond TRP and other ratings...!! Its a show u cant judge on mere 8000 Households TAM Meters...!!!

Three Cheers for Beintehaa Team !!
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

I agree I loved dimple in the precap...her expressions and her eyes spoke volume... the song was beautiful too... I must say CVs have such a great choice in song selection for their scenes... its as though the songs have been tailor made for those scenes...that's how great they are.

I am going to struggle 2 accept barkat as negative becos dimple is playing barkat. here's hoping barkat isn't negative for long

I swear I thought, this song was composed exclusively for Beintehaa. That's how amazing their
song selections are!💔 Dimple was beautiful, beautiful. Gosh, she's such a pretty girl!

What a perfect selection for Barkat, in Dimple! Hats off to the Casting Directors of BI.
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree! The precap was really good, Beintehaa cvs know how to make things look best always coming out with awesome ideas.. 
Edited by Shiiya - 10 years ago
Aishahh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed to each and every word <3 you wrote it so well Unnati :D

It was SO well executed! Last 5 minutes of the episode just made my love for Beintehaa become even stronger. I can't even express myself. Pree was sooo good today. BI Cvs truly are the best!
The.Targaryen thumbnail
And I just realized today is friday so we have to wait till Monday.
Damn you cVs. How am I gonna wait?? 😕