Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This thread is superbly wonderful.As the show ended with the lines "HUM HAIN SHERDIL", I had a peaceful smile on my face for the last episode was a pure and perfect display of some really awesome emotions. All the characters of this show had a special place in my heart and they will continue to have the same place for eternity.
Dear, your post me made senti all over again, going through all those complex relationships with which this show commenced and how each one was entangled like a rose to give us this awesome bunch of people who really made TV worth watching. 
Hats Off to you dear for making this wonderful thread for this show and the hardwork that you have put in for the same. Its simply splendid. '

Right now am not in a position to say anything more, with this nostalgic feeling now welling up in tears. Will edit to add more.

And again. thanks a ton for such a beautiful thread!! thanks a ton rose and nazzy for the lovely shranal part too! ๐Ÿค—
Edited by niki_2293 - 10 years ago
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful thread๐Ÿ‘

Kabhi Alvida Na Kehana MERI BHABHI
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
guys hwya rent our thread is being globally announced

and everyone dont thnak me, thank everyone i had a lot of help form Rose and Naazy...Shranaal and MB relationship post is done by them

i wld write credits in proper way tom but blv me i had lots of help,,,its a team effort...couldnt have done it all alone
Nobody27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wonderful post๐Ÿ˜ƒ...could see meribhabhi  all over again through this post...Crying and feeling nostalgic. I couldn't believe that the show ended today. And that final scene...With all them together...wow that's meribhabhi and that happy smiling face of them will stay with me.๐Ÿ˜Š

No matter throughout my life this will stay as my favourite serial. I can remember each and every episode of my show forever in my life. I can say without any doubt that no other shows in future can take place the position of meribhabhi. Each character and the actors who give life to it will remain in my heart. Meribhabhi is a perfect show with all components from drama to fun. I am attracted to this show because of its realistic touch and strong family bond and meribhabhi maintained it from start to end. Everything in this show has a special charm and uniqueness. From Zor to Dhruv all characters are so real that we can't see them as fictional so that we can resonate with them easily. Anki and Shranal are my life...I can't remember a single day in my life without daydreaming them after they came to my life. Lots of love to all the actors for bringing such a wonderful show for me.

want to write more can't control my heart and words...will edit after the thread finished

Thanks for all who worked for this thread and it couldn't be better than this๐Ÿ‘...big and warm hug for u all.๐Ÿค—

Edited by treesajose32 - 10 years ago
aww treesa ur post is so warm and honest and heart felt yaar...its reflecting how much u love this show...big hugs๐Ÿค—
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh my god guys. This is currently the only Indian show I watch.. and its ending? W*F. When did they announce this? NOOO :(
nabni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful thread.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

First of all a big thank you to Smriti, Nazzy  and Roopali for making this beautiful post.Hats off to you guys.๐Ÿ‘

Finally our favourite show ended.Happy to see that itz ended in such a nice way. Hum Hain Sherdil.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Ofcourse we are sherdils.

Today i am not gonna cry. I just wanna say KABHI ALVIDA NA KAHNA Meri Bhabhi Team and Meri Bhabhi Forum.

Love you all.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

dashinggirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful thread 
awesome work ๐Ÿ‘
loved it thoroughly โค๏ธ
this show was one of my favourite shows
and will really gonna MISS THIS SHOW
loved the show to the core...
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am gonna miss this show so so SO much! It was perfect.. not too melodramatic like every other show on TV these days. All the relationships shown between mother-son, bhabi-nanand, hisband-wife and especially brother-sister were so real.

Aagh. Shergill Sherdills :(Edited by K.Sean - 10 years ago
guys...updated first page with the credits๐Ÿ˜ƒ/////writing the credits is the best part abt making a thread...i get to say thnak you and i love u over and over agn...hehe๐Ÿ˜ƒ...check it out๐Ÿ˜‰...and in case I missed someone thne kaan pakad ke sowieee