Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: 03Kamya

Ausme celu.

tha god teri story mei pratap gt to kno wabout kheer.

update soon.

Thank you Kamu.😳
In my story Pratap's recognition power is still alive.
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Will update ASAP.😊
CallmeCel thumbnail

Originally posted by: *KT*~Lakshya*

very nice. I like the pace you going at now. It's nice to get an insight of their feelings since we don't get to see it in the episodes.  

Thank you so much buddy. 😊Actually that's what i wanted-to potray their inner feelings otherwise the title wont be justified i guessπŸ˜†. But i am thinking to increase my pace a little as it will help the readers to link up with the serial maybe.πŸ˜ƒ
CallmeCel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksgfan

Very nice update Cel πŸ˜ƒ
my suggestion would be..you should increase the pace..then the SS will be more interesting to read 😊

Thank you.😊 Will try to increase my pace surely.πŸ˜ƒ
CallmeCel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aru_A

These are super-amazing...I absolutely love ur writing...

Eagerly waiting for the next part... :D

Thank you so much. Glad that you liked it. Will update soon.

CallmeCel thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetpagli

Very nicely writtenπŸ‘...pls update soon😊😊

Thank you. Will update ASAP
CallmeCel thumbnail

Will surely do buddy.😊
CallmeCel thumbnail

Hi friends. Sorry for the delay. I was really busy this week. When I started this SS I thought that I will update at least 2 or 3 parts a week. But as the story progressed it turned from 3 to 2 than ultimately 1 part a week. Hehehe. Anyways, I was thinking to increase the pace and try to get along with the show but I think if I do that the story will seem somewhat incomplete I can say. But still I have left some events. So, here goes the 7th part-

Part 7-

"Usse wahan rakh do. Wahan nahin uss taraf. Aur Rama humne aapse  kaha tha na ki haldi ki thali laa ki rakhiyega. Yeh waali nahin. Humne doosri waali thaal kahi thi. Aap choriye. Hum laate hai. Sabhi aate hi honge. Agar maa ne kaha rasam shuru kardene ke liye to aaplog shuru kar dijiyega. Humari pratiksha mat kijiyega. Thik hai?"

Ajabde was really busy. She had to do most of the arrangements. Though her mother told to leave it to the dasis, she wasn't convinced. She didn't want problem in the arrangements. She knew that she had to be there.

"Maa bhi na. Yeh to acha hua ki  hum yahan ki saari taiyaariyan dekhne aa gaye. Yeh log to woh thal laaye hi nahin jo humne rakha tha. Hum abhi jaate hai."

"Aur suniye aap log zara dekh lijiye ki kahin un jagahon mai lagi maalayen tooti to nahin hai." Said Ajabde pointing to a pillar which was decorated with garlands of marigolds, while going out of the place.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"To itna kuch hone ke baad akhir kaar aapka vivah ho raha hai. Pehli rasam hai aaj aapke vivah ki. Dekhiye to kitne khush ho rahe hai humare Chakrapani" Pratap said laughing along with his friends.

"Haan Haan baojiraj, has lijiye. Aapka bhi vivah bohot shighra hone waala hai. Tab phir hum hasenge aap par issi tarha. Aur dekhiyega Baojiraj tab aap bhi kitne khush honge humari bhanti." Said Chakrapani annoyedly.

"Gussa kyon hote hai Chakrapani. Hum to bas Mazak kar rahe the. Aur waise bhi hum koi vivah nahin karne waale hai." Pratap was sure that he was never going to marry. And if he will, then it would be only by his Rani maa's and Daajiraaj's wish.

"Humaari maala? Lagta hai hum use lana bhul gaye." Pratap said while searching for it in his neck. "Hum abhi aate hai Chakrapani." With that he left from there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeh rahi. Humne taiyar bhi karke rakhi hai kotori mein. Hum abhi le jaate hai." Ajabde quickly placed the bowl of  the mixture of haldi and water on the plate and rushed out of the kitchen with the plate.

She was almost near the ceremony hall when she collided with something, rather someone collide with her.

!!BANG!! And there was the plate with the bowl of haldi upside down on it. At one side of the Thaali was standing Ajabde with a shocked expression looking at the person at the other side of the thaali.

"Kunwar Pratap!! Woh hume shama kar dijiye. Humne aapko dekha hi nahin. Humaro wajah se aap ke chehre par haldi lag gayi. Hume shama kar dijiye." Said Ajabde. How coludn't she notice Pratap coming. It was all her fault.

"Nahin nahin Ajabde. Aapki galti nahin hai. Woh humne hi aapko nahin dekha aur aap se takra gaye." Said Pratap. Yes, it was actually his fault. After getting his mala he was almost running towards were his friends and in the process collided with Ajabde.

"Aapke gallon mein to haldi lag..." Both Pratap and Ajabde said together. The next moment they were laughing together sweetly at the coincidence. Falling of the bowl of haldi had caused some drops of it splash on their cheeks.

"Achha ab hum chalet hai. Hume vilamb ho raha hai." With that Ajabde took the plate with her and ran towards where the haldi ceremony of Saubhagyawati was going on.

Pratap stared at her retreating figure. Smiling to himself at her innocence he headed to where he was going.

"Kahan rah gayi thi aap Ajab? Dekhiye, kitni sundar lag rahi hai humari Saubhagyawati iss haldi mein." Said Hansa while applying haldi on Saubhagyawati. "Woh Ajab aapne aane mein vilamb kardi isiliye humne doosri haldi ki thal se hi rasm poori kardi."

"Koi baat nahin Maa. Woh hume aane mein der ho gayi. Shama kar dijiye. Aur Saubhagyawati aap par yeh haldi sach mein bohot khubsurat lag rahi hai." Ajabde turned towards her friend who was blushing with haldi all over her face, hands and neck.

"Ajabde, waise aap bhi bohot khubsurat lag rahi hai haldi ke saath. Heheheheh." Phool giggled saying this. Ajabde caressed her cheek to feel the Haldi smearing it more in her cheeks.

"Ajabde aapke gaalon par lagi haldi to humne dekhi hi nahin, kaise lagi yeh aap par?" Hansa was shocked to see vivah ki haldi (yeah guys, it's the special marriage haldi, no ordinary one :P) on Ajabde's cheeks.

"Woh maan hum haldi ki thaal le kar aa rahe the ki achaanak hum galti se Kunwar Pratap se takra gaye. Aur haldi ki thaal humse gir gayi. Isiliye unki kuch boonde humare gaalon par bhi lag gayi." Ajabde explained everything to Hansa.

"Hum kehte hai ab tum thaari chori ke liye ladka dekhna shuru kar do." Saubhagyawati's Amma(daadi) said to hansa who was smiling looking at Ajabde.

"Aisa kyon?" asked Phool curiously. How was this haldi related to Ajab's marriage?

"Phool aapko nahin maalom? Kehte hai ki yadi shaadi ki haldi kisi kunwaari ladki par laga jaaye to uski shaadi jaldi hi hone waali hoti hai." Said Hansa all in smiles.

"Achha? Sach? Tab to Ajabde bohot maza aayega.Aapka vivah humse pehle hoga. Hum to humesha se yahi chahte the. Bohot maza aayega hume apne priya sakhi ke vivah mein." Said Phool excitedly.

"Aa...Aap bhi Phool. Kaisi baate karti hai." Ajabde was blushing now with the thought of her marriage.

She ran away from there to wash her face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dekhliya Baojiraj. Aap hume keh rahe the na Baojiraj. Ab to aapki bhi shaadi shighra hi hone waali hai. Bass intezaar kijiye ab. HaHaHaHaHa" laughed Chakrapani.

"Aisa kuch nahin hai. Hum nahin maante ki Vivah ki Haldi kisi Kunwara ladke par lagne se uski shaadi jaldi hone waali hoti hai. Yeh sab to bass log aise hi kehte hai" Pratap said tracing the drops of haldi in his cheeks with his fingers, smearing it more.

"Ab to Rani sa ko khabar bhijwana parega ki jaldi se apne kunwar Pratap ke liye ek sundar si gunawati rajkumari chun na shuru karde." Chakrapani's mother said similingly.

"Aisa kuch bhi nahin hai. Hum abhi dhokar aate hai isse." With that he left the room to wash his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There they met once again at the passage which led to their destination. Both of them smiled at each other. A knowing smile. Both eyed the opposite's Haldi smeared cheek. Then there eyes met. Both stared at each other. She looked away from him to hide the small blush which crept to her cheeks because of a sudden realization. He smiled again to himself thinking the same.

Hansa's words flashed in her mind. Was it true? Is she going to get married soon? Even the thought of her marriage made her shy. One more thought was also revolving around her head. Kunwar Pratap also had the haldi like her. Is it only a coincidence or something more? She slapped her mentally for thinking such unrealistic things and rushed away from there to wash her face.

Similar thoughts were there in Pratap's mind also. Chakrapani's words were ringing in his ears. Was his marriage really on its way? How was this possible? He was never going to marry! After all girls were nothing but trouble. When his eyes went to the retreating figure of Ajab, his mind quickly eliminated the thought of girls being trouble. Whenever he saw Ajabde he only got peace. Did you see Ajabde too had haldi on her face like you' his heart said him. So what? You mean to say...no no of course not. It's a coincident and nothing else. Now just shut up.' His mind quickly replied to his heart.

"Hume lagta hai hum kuch zyada hi soch rahein hai." With that he also went away to wash his face.

"Humne sabhi dasiyon se puch liya. Yahan tak ki phool se bhi pooch liya humne. Parantu yeh payal to kisika bhi nahin hai. To phir yeh kiska ho sakta hai?" Ab hum iss payal ko lekar kya karein?" Ajabde said to herself. She found it a little bit strange. How come it came in the kitchen if it wasn't anyone's there in the kitchen.

Suddenly the payal slipped from her hand and fell down near her feet. She bent down to pick it up when she notice someone's feet. Her one foot had a similar payal while the other was vacant. She noticed it carefully and was quick enough to make out that it was the same one which she had with her. She stood up picking up the payal which fell from her hands on the floor. The person standing before her was none other than Gauhar Jaan who was a little confused to see Ajabde in her earlier position.

"Woh humare haath se kuch gir gaya tha isliye hum use utha rahe the. Aapka rasta rokne ke liye hume shama kijiyega." Ajabde said.

"Koi baat nahin Bai sa. Acha ab hum chalet hain." Saying this Gauhar was about to go when a Ajabde's words stopped her to go further.

"Aap janana nahin chahengi humare hathon se kya gira tha." Gauhar turned around to face Ajabde. "Humare hathon se yeh payal gir gayi thi." With that Ajabde held out the payal in her hand.

"Arrey yeh payal to humari hai. Aapko yeh kahan se mili?"Gauhar didn't have any idea where Ajabde could get her payal but Ajabde's tone of voice said her that something was fishy.

"Yeh? Yeh to hume Rasoighar se mili. Waise ek baat batayie Laal Bai ji, aapka payal wahan kaise pohoncha?" Ajabde questioned her.

"Rasoighar..." Gauhae gulped. "Haan hume yad aaya. Hum aaj subha rasoi mein gaye the phool Kanwar ko dhundne. Shayad tab hi gir gayi hogi." Gauhar smartly tried to handle the situation.

"Acha to aap isse pehle rasoi ghar mein to gayi nahin hongi. Kyonki wahan to aapka koi kaam nahin hai. Yeh lijiye Aapki payal." Ajabde handed her the payal.

"Haan. Hum to aaj subha hi gaye the. Aapka bohot bohot shukriya Bai sa. Ab hum chalet hai." Gauhar took the payal from her hand and hurried away from there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At night-

"Unhone humse jhoot kyon bola. Yeh to hume kal raat ko mili thi. Tab kya payal unka nahin tha. Nahi. Yeh unka hi hona chahiye. Kyonki unke pair mein to sirf ek hi thi, saath hi saath unka gathan bhi ek dum ek tha. Hume aisa kyon lag raha hai ki kuch aisa hai jo hum nahin jaante. Kuch aisa jo woh humse chupa rahi hai. Dekha jaaye to uss raat  humne kisi aurat ki parchayi dekhi thi. To kya woh Laal Bai ji hi thi. Bhala woh kya kar rahi hongi. Uss samaye wahan." Ajabde was hell confused. So many thoughts were coming to her mind. She couldn't make out anything. Thinking all these she slowly drifted into sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next two days were quite busy one. Everyone was busy with the rituals. The marriage of Chakrapani and Saubhagyawati had taken place successfully. But this wasn't the only thing that has happened. New discoveries have taken place. New feelings have developed. Confusion had reached another level. Many plans were made which always got failed. Dreams were seen. Some were happy and hopeful for the arrival of happiness while someone was slowly trying to break the cover it had built around itself to prevent it from all the happiness, the cover which only gave access to sadness. While someone was on full swing to dash all the efforts of breaking the cover, rather building it once again and this time trying to make it an unbreakable one.

These two days were one of the most important days for two people. These two days had some special moments and special feelings for three people. These two days were special ones.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm finished at last. Ok, now this update was longer than the previous one. Someone asked to give longer updates. I promise that from next time I'll surely update longer ones.

Edited by Celana - 10 years ago
....Khushboo... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wao very long..😲
Amazing cel..πŸ‘πŸΌ
It's so beautifully written. 
U really a very brilliant writer. β­οΈ

worldequalsyou thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome loved it was eagerly waiting for the update you finally updated. Awesome update. Really anticipating for next update.
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Continue soon