MarriedLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi, guys I am back with a new story. Guys I would love if you give yr views abt my work...Do comment, yr comment really make my day...and constructive criticism is always welcomed.

ARHI OS THE EX

As she entered she saw someone as chilled out as her. She was standing there in her satin powder blue fitted pants and a button down white shirt and huge bun. She was one of the best photographers of the nation. Raizada, one of the celebrated photographers. Isn't it strange even her boss's surname was Raizada, but barring it as co-incidence, I entered for photo shoot she told that she had just returned from an international convention so we need to give her 30 mins before shoot.

Later after 30 mins, she looked totally different; she was wearing grey slacks and a sleeveless boat-neck top. Her hairs were braided in to long plait reaching upto her hips. Standing in front of the tripod setting the environment for the shoot. She looked in ease with the things and nothing shows her tiredness and exhaustion.

Her boss was here and they seemed to be at ease and they were supposed to be like that only.  She was one of his early associates. Her boss who owned one of the top fashion magazine and was chief editor in market and she was his right hand, K A Raizada, called as Khushi.

"Arnav, the photo shoot is bit dry I need a air blower to play with dress plus the dress colour is dull for the spring shoot so we need to carry it out with very bright background, something like a party light background or sun rise in forests. And the model for today is famous international model Carol Datta, but you know she is blondie types so I need Alam to handle the makeup, rest some neon helium balloons in the shoot thereafter for the celebrity wedding profile shoot of your stars where I want them to be contrasting the subtle taste of the shoot as they will give a peek-a-boo from the balloons. Then tomorrow it's more about the busy day with Mridula as she and I are coming up with modern hippie fashion, so be there at evening for the finalized look. And this weekend I am off to Milan as I have there a shoot of Hermes lined up. So I need to relieved from this shoot by Thursday." She said as taking some random shots.

Sometimes seeing them no one would believe that they are team as one hand where Arnav only attends 5 meetings in a week and who better than she knew as she as she was his PA, Lavanya. Whereas Raizada's Mam calendar overflew as according to her aide, Donna. But still they were best friends some even said they are the IT couple which broke Lavanya's heart as in a way or other she liked Arnav.

Arnav Raizada was the youngest editor of fashion world at 30, he had created a niche for himself as his magazine "Chalice" was the top Indian fashion magazine plus it was internationally acclaimed with a run in more than 50 countries. In just 5 years it created a global huss. Its each Mumbai edition was like warfront for many designers and collections as its review is all that matters. And single article written by him in its Mumbai edition under the name of "Black Silver Sword" could make and break the careers. He did his graduation in Journalism and started small but after his and Khushi's combination came "Chalice". Khushi is currently 29; she did her photography honours from Paris where she has also did her fashion majors. So actually she is the fairy Godmother of Chalice. As she is there in Mumbai for just 5 days a month, all these days are taken up by Chalice staff as she is also the major fashion consultant for it plus helps with important shoots.

Lavanya both awed and was jealous of Khushi because she is comfortable with Arnav. The next time she saw her was in New York Airport where she came to pick Arnav for New York fashion week. While coming out she reminded Arnav that they need to attend the 50th Anniversary party of "Cosmo" so they need take a present for their Editor chief as they are business collaborators.    

"Khushi you are buying a present as you clearly know how bad I'm in this department." Arnav said laughingly as he got down at Starbucks for coffee.

"Yaah! Yaah! I remember who else would have gifted a girl a microwave oven on her birthday. Two large double shoot Cookie crumble and one strawberry pastry and a cheese-corn sandwich. And yes we want the cookie to vanilla cinnamon not peanut butter as he is allergic to nuts. " Khushi said in flow, Lavanya was shocked to know that Khushi had all the knowledge about his eating habits to his allergies, even she after being his PA for 3 years never knew about all this.

She was more frustrated to see that Khushi knew everything about him. she knew his favourite colour to the brands he wears. Actually it was Khushi only who picked each of his outfit from ties colour to shoes. Plus they seemed to very much involved with each other and were very intimate with each other. Like they shared every spare minute with each other plus she helped him buy presents for his family. On one hand Lavanya didn't even knew his exact family members, Khushi had all the knowledge about them. They together bought a diamond drop earrings which had sapphire set in between of Chopard for his Dii. Plus expensive leather gloves for his brothers, which were two who had initials of A and NK as Khushi also got it pressed in gloves and a huge make up kit of Bobby Brown for his mami. And a new specs for his Mama from Gucci And some scarves of Versace for his jiju, lastly a very nice silk jacket for his Nani from an exclusive boutique. Plus she even bought his things like she gave him an shinning new Cartier watch for him. Then both shopped for her dress in Alexander McQueen. Plus his family whenever call is so excited to talk to her and they talk for hours like she is a family member.     

Frustrated by all this Lavanya one day stormed in Khushi's room "You actually know that he had an ex wife. Why are u wasting time on him? I can see in your eyes that you love him. Don't you, but remember I'm have harvested it from a long time and I will ready to fight for it. I know you like for the glamour that's attached to his name." Lavanya came to know that he had an ex-wife   just 2 months ago during something from old documents where she found Arnav's wedding reception card dated 6 years back, the wife was Khushboo.  

"I know him before this time also and please I don't love him in that senses I am his ex-wife, Khushboo Raizada. I know him before he became the Arnav Raizada. We were into an arranged marriage 6 years ago and in 6 months only we realised that we are not compatible for each other so we separated. We both too different to stay together if he was sun so I was moon, his life was in precision but mine ran on impulse. But we both shared common passion for fashion.  We both at that time was working in the initial stages of Chalice so we continued and we realised. We make great friends. And still we are friends. We are soul mates yet not couple because it's not necessary that you find your soul mate in that person only whom you want to be romantically involved, it's just a person who compliments as the missing piece of your puzzle like ying and yang, we balance each other.

In last 5 years things may have changed between the dynamics but we still remained great friends and now we are inseparable. Actually he was the one who cut short my name, Khushi and the full name of mine is Khushi Arnav Raizada, K A Raizada.  And I am also cordial with his family and I'm legally not his ex-wife because we are separated not divorced.

So Lavanya before blaming others next time, please try to find the truth first because half baked truth is dangerous than lies. And lastly an advice, please stop pursuing him, you will never get him and I am not saying this as his ex wife who is jealous of you. But as his soul mate who knows he doesn't wants the life partner..."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pretty well written but is this gonna cont ?
I liked the way u expressed each and everything but it seems incompleteEdited by babydevil - 10 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice one
very well written
tanyaranjan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice os πŸ‘
but dont make this an end
continue soonπŸ‘
Edited by tanyaranjan - 10 years ago
..Neha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Its interesting, but it can't be end, right?
LUCKYRADHI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful yaar please continue it soonnishhh .. I want this track to be extended ... 
MarriedLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: LUCKYRADHI

wonderful yaar please continue it soonnishhh .. I want this track to be extended ...

thank you...

but the fact is tht the story looses its lustre if extended...

I like to keep it as near to reality as possible...
MarriedLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Neha..

Its interesting, but it can't be end, right?

thanks...

but my stories don't end in perfect endings...

its more like a singular suitation in their lives...
MarriedLove thumbnail

thanks...
MarriedLove thumbnail

thanks...

πŸ˜ƒ