||*Flames Of The Mist*||*FF Collab* *Part 1 Pg15* *IMP NOTE PG 25*

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Firstly, hello all, my friend and I, Kiret and Zainab, have took ages to finally come with this master piece of ours.
 We have put an abundant amount of thought, and hard work into this piece

Do read and leave behind all your comments, suggestions and what you liked.

Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by Wahian4lyf - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Zain Usman Abduallah:The youngest son of the Abdullah family, are family friends with the Haider family. Zain has been traumatized after their mother left him and his father; thus, now he has a harsh time expressing his feelings and thoughts; he has almost become a very anti-social person, but for the sake of his dad he hides his emotions and learned to keep them secretive pretty well. With the entry of Aliyah, some accommodations are made, some for the better and some for the worse unknowingly.

Aliyah Gulam Haider:A U.S. returned student, she is the daughter of Ghulam Haider, loves her father a lot and would do anything to please him. Aliyah is a very generous, determined, and lovable girl; however when it comes to Zain, well let's just say they aren't the best people to get stuck on a island with.  Meeting after 9 years has changed both of them for the better but yet always trying to cover their flaws in front of others.

Ghulam Haider: He is Aaliyah's Abbu. He was diagnosed with cancer and recently told Aaliyah about it. He also wishes for Zain and Aaliyah to get married, as it has been his wish since their childhood. He is Usmaan Abdullah's childhood best friend.

Usmaan Abdullah: He is the head of the Abdullah family. He loves his two sons, Fahad and Zain, a lot. He agrees with Ghulam's decision to get Zain and Aaliyah married as he has always wanted Aaliyah as the daughter-in-law  of his house

Surraiyah Masood : She is Usmaan's ex-wife and the main reason that Zain is unable to trust women. (Drinking problem which led to divorce)

Fahad Usmaan Abduallah: He is the eldest son of the Abdullah family. He is Zain's older brother. He is happily married to his lovely wife, Nafeeza. He is very supportive of Zain and Aaliyah's relationship. 

Nafeeza Fahad Abdullah: She is Fahad's wife and the elder daughter-in-law of the Abdullah house. Initially, she doesn't like Aaliyah as she thinks that Usmaan favours her more but eventually she warms up to Aaliyah. 

Zeenat Khan: She is Aaliyah's best friend who has come to India with her upon hearing about her father. Zeenat initially opposes to Zain and Aaliyah's marriage, saying that they don't know each other well enough and that they shouldn't be getting married. Once she realizes that Zain is actually a very good guy, she tells Aaliyah to go ahead with this relationship. 

Tamana Ahmed: Zain's ex-girlfriend with whom he had a bad experience. 

Rizwaan Aziz: He is Zain's best friend. 

Ibrahim Ghulam Haider: He is Aaliyah's elder brother and is quite protective of her but trusts Zain. 

Maryam Ibrahim Haider: She is Ibrahim's wife and Aaliyah's bhabhi. She has a certain disliking for Aaliyah.

The rest of the characters are up to you and how you would like to picture them in your head. However, as the story progresses some pictures to some characters will be added

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Credits: Tumblr, IF & Tanya
vishruta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME 
AWESOME 
AWESOME!!!!

Lovely Character sketch
very intresting
a lovely cute & passionate ff n the way i see
with u 3 lovely writers on the horizon
waiting for the first chapter...
pls do continue soon
we really do need more ff & ss on Beitehaan forum
pls add me to the pm list!!!!

MISSION 270
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
CS and concept look intersting.ZaYa don't get along with each other but yet to get married.waiting for first part.
sanjanasanyal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The character sketch seems really interesting! !

This is the first Zaya story I am going to read..so I am really excited! 

Please update soon and please do send me a pm!! ðŸ˜ƒ
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing CS and concept
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
Drama_addict thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome .loved the concept.xonyinue and do pm.me.btw thankz for the pm