Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ntmrjn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well while reading some comments,u added abt khushi's decision,now i get it it must be her decision to keep the baby despite knowing the truth..because she herself doesn't want to be like arnav's mother..for her it is the child that matter not anyone..also she had mentioned abt choosing her child than her husband..I hope its correct
Panther007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

such an intense update..a big twist..a big blow in arshi's life..this disgusting man adi..jst wanted to kill him..how could he do this to khushi..nd arnav he dnt once need to confront khusi abt this..nd she thinks she consummate her marriage with his husband..jst once..khass ek bar arnav kusi se baat karta..kashhh
my heart goes to arnav when he was all broken nd said''Please come back to me...You are all I got...Please...Please is the word, right...Please Khushi''
so painful nd heartwrenching..
''Zindagi mein koyi kabhi aaye na rabba
Aaye jo koyi toh phir jaaye na rabba
Dene ho gar mujhe baad mein aansoon
Toh pehele koyi hasaaye na rabba...
Jaate jaate koyi meri khushiyon ko le gaya
Sooni sooni akhiyon ko gham, koyi de gaya
Aas jo lagaayi hai, aankh bhar aayi hai
Itna bhi koyi, sataaye na rabba..''
what gonna happened when khushi comes abt the truth??
dats why inpromo khushi thought it was arnav's baby..hope this mu b/w arshi cleared soon..
luking forward for nxt..
continue soonish di
Nimie207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thi story is not lettn me in peace...naa chain a kuch aur...my life ha ecome a standstill...aftr rding chapter 25 i gav my lil sis a long lecture on rugs,spiking drinks,chocolates n toffees etc. She is only 11 n got shit scared...i also reqsted her to join karate classea to for selfdefens...teh story is so so relevant ya..still not red 26 chapter..dont wanna brkdown...anythng basd on Arshi has very big impact on me..
ankitamishra201 thumbnail

Originally posted by: premdewaani

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6MK25qrl1M

thnx for sharing ...it totally fits d situation 
shipra.aqua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Deeps I surely would agree that this is not what I wanted for arshi...
But, whatever u wrote is actually the reality, & we as readers need to face it...

We need to understand that the real life is not just full of roses but there are thorns too...

& the people, the relations which suffer the pains from the thorn & then also survive become more strong, so much strong that no evil can touch them...

& I am positive that arshi love is too pure to collapse by this storm, they will survive...

Dear deeps u deserve all my praises for bringing in the practiality in the story...
Yes I agree it was very difficult to read the last two chapters but I know everything is gonna be good atlast...
arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dii first of all u take out ur chappals and hit my head to come out of fairy and my gaga world so that i can be sensible ad see te reality of the situation than consoling myself with my fairy dreams...

Dii it was really the worst we could read and hw hard it had been to you to put such a condition in words that too seeing the mad readers where it will be hard to digest...

Dii u are really a well polished and amazing writer who write with a grt fluent in ur words and ur story is nt wat can i say a fairy tale bt its still give the bst solace i can seek for..
i have really changd a things in me with the story or i say it changd many aspects in me..

dii .. first i thought to share it privately bt later i thought its btr to be public.
As a girl and that too if ur born in India its hard tym till u live...

I evn facd many of such dwns and taps on me in public and i guess many othrs..
I m nw scared smetym of prsn sittng beside me .. just coz of such mishaps... whom to blame just coz. of sme sick rascals..

dii its bst of u .. hw u pen the reality .. i can nvr evn say by my words thr way u make us feel by ur story... with ur evry story i have seen a new world more realistic...

dii for u...

YOU been a soul
that i truly admire
In many ways
YOU make me get inspire

Teaching me the life
with a story full of reality
and not to judge one
just by turning crazy

I've learned to see the world
the way U write
The lessons U teach me
shall help me and guide

YOU've always been
thoughtful and bright
willing to explore
that is hidden in night

With certain doubts
YOU taught not to believe and conclude
its YOUR ability
thst continuously give right way to choose

YOU're wonderful not as a writer but also as a person
YOU 're my very favorite without doubts and reason

I would like to add
from my heart that care
YOU mean nw a lot to me
YOU're beautifully and rare

Nw coming to update nd note togthr

dii actually it always more than what meets the eye bt as a reader we still lack to gt the realities as we see that its just fiction bt fictions are inspired from realities... i lack the sense nt cause i was nt aware of bt was folding my eye to rescue frm the dirty fear being the reality.. As to say about khushi... i was scared to think about her being the prey of Adi... so just to console myself was sure that its nt going to be worst bt reality always knocks odds..
Evn Arnav was at fall and nt beleiving at first and was totally broken den hw can we readers trust it at first place..
He went all weak ... was same with me .. it was hard tym to read... and that too with our vsry of fav. character is like smeone so close got scratched brutally and we were nt anywer to stip that disaster...

Khushi's drink was spriked so its genuine that she may lose her senses and as she knew Arnav was to be with her in night so feeling him as the person she lost... i feel pity and extremely bad tht she was brutally assaulted and poor lady dnt evn knew that she is being r***d
Hw bad its been that her soul was ruind and she dnt evn knew..i really cried to read it as its.something nt inorder of natural easy flow.
it would be more hard to readhw she will be wen she will knew about this brutal truth.. hopr Arnav must be beside her ... or she is going to be all alone to face the worst reality..???
lets see wat my speaker decide..

Khushi being a powerful lady i hope will fight back rathr than sitting back as she gt to know.. and yt the prologue thing is due.. mean she ll be in dark until she gt preg... maamaa hw cruel... of world that whom she nourish as a sign of love is actually a result of assaultment..

Arnav too will be still unaware of her truth until hee preg.. big way ... and i really forgt to with the flow of story that its about a stout-hearted noble man.. Arnav Singh Raizada the Valiant Knight.. hw he rescue his lady.. As i have seen in reality and very closely that very few men accept the lady back in their lives.. bt if they are man den dey would..and will fight for her right.

It was like smething stuck in my throat a lump of emotions as i read hw Arnav was brokn and was helpless of his heart... his evry emotion trashing dreams all were hurting like shreds of glass...

O aman was all there to hold him..he is always a man i will admire who is with Arnav in his evry point...
I feel it was the first tym he is this broken...Nw wat can be this worst except the day he will gt the darkest truth of their lives..

That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Friedrich Nietzsche

And for later rathr than brokn i wish to see him strong as to hold her lady being a real saviour.. and i beleive u on that part..

And yaa dii about ur note i agree to each and evry word of urs.. nt because u are my fav. or m influenced its that m too think wat u put on words...
I truly say i have read many dark ffs bt always one thought stuck me.. that hw the lady lead grant apology to male protogonist aftr harming her soul... its still strange ...
if i say here it would nt be evn in my seven births possible to grant an apology to Adi .. and i knw nt evn for anyone in the story...

And about khushi .. dat she was expecting her husband and her all senses were knocked off with the drink.. inspite of that also she many tym tried to say him be gntl its her sense only that she used that its not bearable bt to wat extent she can as she is out of order to gt the man is othr than her husband... and rejecting her husband at point was nt with her love and nt evn she was tht strong ..

O she the very nxt day felt odd of her system. this shows that yaa a lady's sixth sense give sme instincts of smething bad bt its upon situation hw soon or hw late dey gt their instincts correct... and as she was dnt remember any frame of night .. hw can she ??? Its really making me to just go and gt her in my embrace.. seriously dii .. i feel like helpless in this situation...

Armaano ko mere mil jate hasi raah ate na jo ye andhere raat

Hote mei be baaho ke ghero mei unke karta na jo wo barbaad

The mere bhe sapne kaye tut te na jo us raat

Mehakta ye badan merea bhe khoosbu se unke jo na karta wo channe mere har saans

Na tha mujhe hosh kar gya kya wo mere saath

Kaisa ye dard diya mere rooh ko wo kar gya mujhe bejaan

choor choor hua mere jism ka har katra pher bhe hu mei anjaan ...

It really bad tht wat i read bt yaa its reality of the sick society that
assailant scalawag like Adi are existing in this world and live life of luxury and the asaaulted and their family has to suffer and face the world..
Evn nw their have been changes in law and order still their are places wer the girl dnt gt justice and the rapist running around freely in society..

Dii its a excellent piece of work u have given us.. i really will say please if possible do gt it published .. as it is really A bestseller story and a eye opener story..
And i m seriously saying evn its worst or happy phase of this ff. m totally falling evry tym . Hw thoughtful a writer can be that u kept all senses to the proper measure than letting them free flow .. just to gain readers satisfaction... u knw the real path ...its best i ll say about u .. an Utopian writer..

Saath tere mei tha saaye ke jaise kaise pher ye hua us raat

mei tha intzaar mei bharne ko baaho mei tujhe tuta har wo khwab

Bechain tha man mera hua jb se mujhe chaahat ka ehsaas

pasa tere he sb hone laga ho chain mera ya karaar

Bikhar gya wo sapna buna tha ankho ne jo us raat

Na tha tera kusoor na the mere the koi khata

mili pher kyu tujhe saath chalne ki ye sazaa

Tuta mei bikhre tu kahe hua waqt bhe bejaan

hai tu bhe anjaan hu mei bhe anjaan

please bear my extremely free flowing thoughts..

Edited by arnavini - 10 years ago
bright01 thumbnail
Hi,

I am first time commenting on your FF .Let me tell you that your your story line,the way of narrating a story is complete different from other writers.
This story is simply amazing , I have read all the 26 chapters in a one day & can't wait to read the next update.
Keep dining the good work and entertain us through more stories. God bless you.
Cheers
Bright01 ๐Ÿ˜Š
sudhareddy thumbnail
Deepthi you are amazing writer and agree with you whatever you said in the note and my respect increased for you by reading your note๐Ÿ‘
This is very painful update

Adi is coward, spineless and psychopath.  Khushi, who is Arnav's possession and weakness, Adi drugged her and used her as his pawn to take revenge on Arnav and brutally raped her. The way she whisper Arnav's name again and again, in unconscious state also she tried to think the smell is not same and touch is different but she thought who can touch her as she belong to Arnav and I cried reading this part its so heart wrenching.

Arnav saw Khushi with someone on bed and he was shattered and he requested Aman to take him away from there.  The way he talked with imaginary Khushi recalling what she said to him. searching for the ring.  Arnav believed he was born only to abandoned and not be loved and the only person he got in life as his, Khushi, whom he trusted and fell in love also betrayed him.  Loved how you excellently wrote Arnav's state of denial, pain and heart break.  Glad Aman was with him in that situation.

Poor Khushi, my heartached for her.  She didn't even know what happened with her and she was thinking that she and Arnav made love and was giggling and tried to remember the night but she couldn't.  Khushi tried to reach Arnav through his phone, Aman and office and called Anjali and she told they are in Delhi.

Arnav was at Aman's apartment and he din't tell anything to Aman but loved how Aman supported Arnav  without knowing the reason for his behaviour.  Aman said what Arnav doing is wrong but also said he know that Arnav won't do anything without reason.  Loved how he said Khushi will be his bhabhi only when Arnav accepts her.

I hope Arnav get to know the truth soon.  I don't know how Arnav or Khushi punish Adi for his sin but I want Arnav to be with Khushi as a pillar of strength at the time when she get to know the truth.

The lives of Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Singh Raizada would have been different at this moment had not there been an animal named Adarsh Singh Raizada ... So true.

smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry for the late comment . Actually even though i predicted this plot first but  after reading the 

update  i became very emotional & it took me time to cope up myself .

u r awesome Deepthi. u penned down the update wonderfully 

I'm wondering what will be my position when I read the updates where Khushi & Arnav comes to know the truth 

U r a master in writing emotions 

That  ADI is not a man BAS. I wish him a long life but each second of his life should  be a TORTURE. He should want to die but  death should not come to him . He Should undergo both the PHYSICAL & MENTAL  TORTURE 

I dont want to write my further predictions now , as i wanna read  the story with flow 

MY heart is going for ArShi  . If God gives me power I wanna take every pain away from their life 

Khushi will be shattered completely when she comes to know the truth ,  I know that Arnav will support her & will be her knight in every path of her life  but still first the misunderstanding to be cleared first . I think Arnav will come to know the truth first . again I m writing my prediction lol. I will stop here & personally scrap my prediction to u

Arnav will also go through the emotional pain for both of them .  what will be his postion when he learns that some where he is indirectly responsible for wat had happened with Khushi  I m saying this in the sense as ADI 's revenge on him is the reason for the criminal act on Khushi . Could he stop blaming himself for that ?
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smiley-shiney

Sorry for the late comment . Actually even though i predicted this plot first but  after reading the 

update  i became very emotional & it took me time to cope up myself .

u r awesome Deepthi. u penned down the update wonderfully 

I'm wondering what will be my position when I read the updates where Khushi & Arnav comes to know the truth 

U r a master in writing emotions 

That  ADI is not a man BAS. I wish him a long life but each second of his life should  be a TORTURE. He should want to die but  death should not come to him . He Should undergo both the PHYSICAL & MENTAL  TORTURE 

I dont want to write my further predictions now , as i wanna read  the story with flow 

MY heart is going for ArShi  . If God gives me power I wanna take every pain away from their life 

Khushi will be shattered completely when she comes to know the truth ,  I know that Arnav will support her & will be her knight in every path of her life  but still first the misunderstanding to be cleared first . I think Arnav will come to know the truth first . again I m writing my prediction lol. I will stop here & personally scrap my prediction to u

Arnav will also go through the emotional pain for both of them .  what will be his postion when he learns that some where he is indirectly responsible for wat had happened with Khushi  I m saying this in the sense as ADI 's revenge on him is the reason for the criminal act on Khushi . Could he stop blaming himself for that ?

Baby take some deep breaths and cool yourself. :)