Update was too good..
lovebarun... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
what a beautiful update.. thanks
amira039.303 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
That was awesome!!!!! I absolutely loved it!!!! I'm so glad that they finally know about Rahul and Ashu and how they both were always somehow connected to each other. Arnav was always the one who felt that connection at first with the unknown 'khushi di' so I can only imagine how elated he must be. I can't wait for their confrontation!!! I also loved the way he consoled khushi after she saw her mother, and he made her see a good point about her mother. I can see their relationship improved day by day and I love it! Can't wait for the next update!!!! Thanks for the pm and please update soon!!!😊
mbbsrocks thumbnail
Haaaeee
Thread 4??
MashaAllah
Great going g
Partyyy🥳
l.savitree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A brillant & lovely update love it
Finally arshi meet with the children & its was a lovely moment❤️
love the last part  arshi & familly ,,too cute❤️
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautifully written. Meeting Khushi's mom was a shock. You have nicely written Khushi's anger and hatred towards her mom for not saving her from her dad.

Arnav and Khushi's meeting at WeCare was awesome. The way Arnav was staring at Khushi and the kids when they were having fun, really made me happy. Good thing they talked about the taveez. Will wait for the Maha Update...

Tirtharupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful Update.
I heartily like this update... most a waited update. 
The reaction from neighbor is very funny but definitely ASR is in questions so everything is granted.
Khushi mother was blind for her husband, i really hate her. But she did a right thing to sent Khushi to her Buaji's place.
Ashu,Khushi, Rahul and Arnav interaction is very heart- warming.
Waiting for more...
Thanks for PM.
shubhi7 thumbnail
Loved the way they are developing gheir relationship... Lovely chapter ! Last part was sweet
zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ohh my That was absolutely mind blowing !!!
Such a beautiful update.
Loved every bit of it yaar !!
The way Arnav payed his gratitude to Garima and his justification to Khushi for his action was a very very well portrayed.
And the part where he kissed Khushi good bye and then she was all blushing was so cute.That made me grin like a complete idiot..Lol.
So now the cat is finally out of the bag...well almost ! But still there are many unanswered questions. But in all this ArHi's world still looks so perfect. I absolutely loved the way you described Arnav's emotions when he realized about Khushi being Ashu's Didi. He dared to dream ! Omg ! I can't tell you how endearing it all seems to be know. Arnav and Khushi's beautifully blossoming relationship got a major push with this revelation.
They have already started imagining themselves as a family.
The update was simply adorable.
ArHi urgently need some private time ! They want to come clear with everything and well have some..ahem...well...private kinda moments too.
And the end...the way Arnav was trying to touch Khushi and she was mischievously not letting him do so..! Ahh..so Perfect !
This was one excellent update ! Simply mind blowing .