Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
The intensity of the emotions you portray is amazing- I love how deeply you've made him feel her absence, how you've made him long for her warmth again. It's refreshing. In order to understand her value, she needs to pull away- and that's exactly what you've portrayed.
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hope to see this much angst in the show someday. These days it has become comedy central. There has to be more angst. He has married his mother's protege and he knows it. All her dreams have shattered because of him. She's been humiliated and she still stands there with stars in her eyes. Unreal. 
YellowBoots thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
This part was lovely too. Look forward to reading more. Reading all these stories is convincing me that a separation might be interesting, even though it will be heartbreaking.
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It's a fantastic series.
Wonderful update 
Warmth, Rudra's world revolves around it when Parvati was with him. The warmth of woman, just like his mother, the soothing sensation, the feeling that someone loves him, cares for him, utterly takes interest in his life, Parvati did it all and that too so quitely that they both even realize it and it's importance.
I feel so sorry for Parvati when Rudra scolded her for not applying mehndi anymore on her palms. He just can't accept anyone linking to his mother who left him a very long time, he miss her so much that it hurt him. 
Poor Parvati and Rudra.
The end was so sad, she left him, just like his mother.
Update next one shot soon.
Thanks for informing me
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You create magic with your words.
Beautiful.
bebo2050 thumbnail
Wow 👏 really nice , u portrayed  his feeling so well.
SherryGS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Rudra is such a unique character for me. Everyone sort of writes on him in different ways but the one thing that everyone always gets is that this man feels. He feel everything so strongly. His heart is so fierce. He feels so acutely. He is so intense in his emotions. You wrote this piece amazingly well, showing that deep feeling that he has in his heart. Great series. I like the "darkness." ⭐️
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was a beautiful Drabble - such a contrast.

-Sona
ReeDa14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
how beautifully you played with colours in the first paragrah!👍🏼
Wonderful update..
goguma thumbnail
i read all three in one go..  loved it..!

and so  he misses the warmth that he himself took away ...