Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

2 | Beauty-spots 

She had eleven beauty-spots, eleven. Five scattered on her cream like legs, three were hidden behind her choli two on her back, and one-- his favourite one, on her face. He had counted them all.  

Is it not something to pity, a man who refused to engage with his wife knew every minute detail about her and with such ease he let her go? Is it wrong then to pity him further? Or shall we refuse him our shoulders because he went to the brothel asking for a woman with eleven beauty-spots. Do not hide your gasps of horror.  

Rudra Pratap Ranawat, a man built on shattered foundations, broken pillars and a leaking roof asked for a woman with cream-like skin that had to be soft to touch, and on her beautiful skin there had to be eleven beauty-spots. Not one less. The women who were met with the acute demand were not surprised, after his so-called marriage he visited the brothel frequently, often asking for a fair-pretty girl with wavy locks- but the eleven beauty spots requirement was new.  

When the girl was presented before him he neither appreciated her provocative smile nor did he gratify her need to drown him in every drop of alcohol present, the beauty-spots that were revealed to him were not in the right places some were above instead of below. Everything was wrong. They didn't beautify her, they marred her. He stood and passed her the discarded gown and left, do not muffle your gasps. 

He wouldn't touch her-- couldn't touch her. She wasn't right, everything was wrong, it was wrong. She wasn't fair enough her hair wasn't long enough, she wasn't his wife. She wasn't Paro.  

-

Hey kids, hope you enjoy the second chapter/segment, I don't know whether these are dribbles or chapters but I hope you can endure whatever I throw your way ^_^

Let me know how it was

Also if you want to be PM-ed either like this post or let me know :D 

[MEMBERS ONLY]

Edited by curledup - 10 years ago
Suni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely! Poor Rudra! You have to pity the lovesick fool who cannot admit that he is obsessed with his sweet gorgeous wife. πŸ˜† Wonder what his next excuse would be if they found a girl with all the beauty spots in the right placesπŸ˜ƒ
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww fussy eleven beauty spot liking Rudra!!
His missing his wife that he never accepted yet can't accept anyone else
A PM would be awesome but i probably will see it on the forum <3
ReeDa14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh God! how well some poeple write here on IF.πŸ‘πŸΌ.
I'm loved these chapters you posted!
πŸ‘
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved this! Ow rudra what are u doing to urself
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely story and spot on. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
Revolver_Rani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Darkness and Beauty Spots, both were amazing. 
Your Drabbles have a completeness in itself. 
Laila can paly a big role in Rudra and Paro's story if the CVs use her well. 
Looking forward to reading more of your stuff.
What_the thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Very poignant. Loved reading them.
Few words, but ones that convey such depth of meaning - it is a testament to your writing skills!
SherryGS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Really enjoying these short stories. very original. Rudra has a huge fight going on in his mind and heart,  exactly like on the show. Cannot wait for the next segment.

bebo2050 thumbnail
nice update !!  u manage to to make both the dark n one sweet so contrasting .