Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome post Sunara! You know my issue with the show has always been about not knowing what was going on in Paro's head and the cvs more than addressed that short coming in the last two episodes and oh boy the stuff that goes on in that pretty head deserves more than one ME! I have never heard anything sweeter than that 'manmaani' from an indian heroine. This girl will always stand up for others and will always do the right thing for others but not at the cost of herself and her dignity. She understands where her happiness lies even if she's not sure why it's where it is. She knows what she wants and is willing to fight for it. Without today's dialogues Paro's actions could be taken as compromising her self respect but after today when we hear that she is doing this for her own happiness then she hasn't crossed the line of self respect. 
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
👏 Fab post sunara , agree with u
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Beautifully said, Sunara. Loved her monologues. Espically the one you mentioned. Paro is truly a masterpiece. There never was, is and I can confidently say will be a character like her on Indian TV. Hats Off to the person who molded her character so purely, filled with such innocence.

When she said, 'He broke my heart 2 times in a day.' That broke my heart. But she didn't cry like a abla bla bla nari of TV land. She smiled and said, 'Its ok. I am not sad. I will fight. I will fight with all my strength to get him.' If she didn't say all those dialogues,  I would have ended up crying for her but her words, her inner strength made me cheer for her instead. She is fighting for her happiness, everything and everyone doesn't matter.

I love each and every aspect of Paro. Everything. In the precap when Rudra said, 'I don't want to see your face. It is all a lie.' I was shouting, Damn you! Rudra. Something is really wrong with your eyes to not see her innocence.

Now that Paro has made up her mind, Rudra boy, you are going to be in a lot more trouble handling her. 😆 

I personally want her to make his life hell.(ok, not hell. I love him too. Scratch that) troublesome. Also Rudra you better apologize to her for all the torture you are putting her through when the answer to 'Who put the fire?' is out.
yeskay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This indeed is first time ever and I am loving it, characterization is just awedome
jeesie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well written post sunara 
Tess77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful post!!  
But what does manmani mean exactly?  

I think, I get idea of the word but would love to know the exact meaning!!
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tess77

Wonderful post!!  

But what does manmani mean exactly?  

I think, I get idea of the word but would love to know the exact meaning!!

it means whatever your heart desires.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

The man-maani moment was epic today,  Sunara

Like you pointed out, doing man-maani is not considered a virtue in stereotypical sense, but coming from Paro's innocent mind, it was a beautiful moment.
Now she wants to do what makes her heart happy, not what others want her to do.

I am missing the seeti emoticon on IF😆

Ego & self respect & self sacrifice --- these words do not even figure in Paro's scheme of things.

awww i know right di? any1 else saying it would sound selfish!! But coming out of that angelic adorable soul it was just shooo cuteee!!! 🤗 i wanted to run inside the tv and pull her cheeks n cuddle her!! 😆
haha i think today all of us were in this mood - whistling
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddFan2012

Well said Sunara...her little world of happiness is something she wants for herself.

Ok I loved what you wrote in brackets(or for that matter male).

From day one this couple talks, fights and their MU is neither one big mystery to the leads nor is it to us viewers that of course fizzles out like a balloon by the end of the show. And that is what I like about RR the most.

No guess work here. Every day is surprisingly different, may not be very convincing at times (Indian TV) but yet it doesn't make you pull your hair out of your head wondering What The!

And this is what I would call Nayi Soch on Indian TV.

lol Diana di! but its really true! neither males nor females who r positive knows to do anything except sacrificing lol..😆
its so unique to see someone reaching out with both hands to get hold of her happiness!!⭐️ 

Seriously nayi soch! and just so utterly loving this!!
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: BerryBlush07

Yes! This is what makes paro's character genuine and original! ... She does what she wants amd will not rest until she gets it! Just like a stubborn innocent sweet and cute child.. In reality don't we do certain stuff to others which may seem foolish and unproductive ,but to us it simply brings a bucket of happiness! ... This exactly what paro is doing ... Finally drawing the life the way she wants to not with the likes of thakur or her village , community and neither that of rudra's !... 

so true!! Actually this contradictory traits of Paro is what is making her fascinating! I mean she says a typical selfish line - that she will do what makes her happy! BUT she being who she is, her sweet innocent happiness lies in making others happy n basking in the sweetened relationships life would give her in return..
its just so beautiful a concept!! ❤️

I am so happy my San got to play this angelic role!! she is just perfect for this! That angelic face she has been blessed with n that sweet innocence she brings out in her acting is just beautiful to watch@