Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

automaticstart thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
we are so used to watch sacrificing heroines so watching paro is feels like a fresh breath of air . i have never seen this kind of character in tv . i am so glad that sanaya got this appourtunity to play paro . we are able to watch her.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jaz1990

Brilliantly said sunara

thank u! 😳
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: dundumol96

well said...she is doing only for herself not anyone else.apne zindagi main kamse kam ek baar to saboko manmaami karne ka haq hai

exactly! And as Paro said all life long she has done things that others told her to do! So this time for the 1st time ever she is going to do what SHE wants!!

SherryGS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Agree!! Love her character!
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi279

Yes.. Totally agree.. That was the dialog of the day for me.. So different from the sacrifice n abla naari types typical FLs.. This is what I want.. This is what makes me happy.. I m gonna get it.. Awesome!!

seriously! and the best part is that it actually makes sense with Paro.. n its endearing as she is ultra-white and snowy white as a character.

See if they had made her a self-sacrificing idiot (for useless things I mean) then with her being so white it would have been overboard!
but this nature of her - she is simple, she has narrowed down that her happiness is somehow joined with being around Rudra. And now she with a single track mind is going after him!!
So its just adorable to watch!

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Ms.Foxy.Angel_

Loved ur post so much.
superb.
Paro baisa is the heroine who brought revolution to telly world and I applaud the cvs for this.
Plzzz keep it this way only in future too.

thank u very much! And hay, what is ur name? We always talk on forum but I just realized that i am an idiot and didn't know ur name!

anyway truly she is the only piece of her type in the telly world!! just love that! and *fingers crossed* they will keep her intact as u said!!

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi PS,

She is so determined on this one and it would be nice to see her happy and make her man happy. They have been through a lot and they both deserve to be happy.😛

Go Paro Bai Sa!
😊
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Fab post, Sunara! This dialogue struck me too ... she is doing all this because it makes HER happy ... not because it is expected of her, or she has been compromised in society, or any other crap ... it's what SHE wants, and for once, she will go after what she wants. And what she wants is Rudra ... heaven help him, he doesn't stand a chance! 😆

This is truly a unique heroine on telly ... am loving Paro!!! 

Also, THANK YOU. cvs, for finally listening to our pleas ... and listening to reason and common sense ... and giving Paro enough space and monologues to express what she is thinking ... that makes all the difference to the storytelling!!! 

@red - thank god! just imagine if they missed this monologue and went gate crashing as they used to earlier! Most of us would have been hopping mad now!!
Its imp that we first get the thoughts of the characters so we can truly connect to them!

and seriously Paro is so beautifully etched that the moment this communication gap was rectified she became clear to me! And just WOW!! I so so loved it!

hahahhaha yes Even Rudra doesn't know what has hit him, now that she has decided she will keep him for good!! 😆

renski thumbnail
Absolutely agree with you all...looks like Saurabh Tiwari's team are starting to delivery!  I will only criticise them for thing...PLEASE GET RUDRA TROUSERS THAT FIT HIM PROPERLY!!! The ones he wears for his uniform look like they've been borrowed from someone!! How can you have the lead dressed like that, and have his side kick Aman where trousers that fit him perfectly! It winds the hell out of me!  Otherwise lovin the show!👏
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Indeed liking this JIDDHI Paro ... for her :

Paro is like :