Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SG200

@Bold- I had tweeted Sonam the article- Sonam replaces Deepika in Piku. Now show me any single post in any thread where I have called Sonam- dumb,stupid & not good actor.

So what u want to prove by posting her article? And how do u know she was not offered or not was in list with dippy for this role?
Read it carefully its FEW. And read this thread u'll understand what i mean.
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: White-Rose

So what u want to prove by posting her article? And how do u know she was not offered or not was in list with dippy for this role?
Read it carefully its FEW. And read this thread u'll understand what i mean.

You first show me where I have called Sonam- dumb,stupid & not good actor. First prove what you are accusing since only I have said that I had tweeted to Sonam in this thread.And how does it matter to you what I want to tell Sonam or not?  And Did I claim she was offered or not offered the role in Piku? 
Edited by SG200 - 10 years ago
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Himani, I agree that it can't all be jealousy, but frankly, the very tone of her comments sounds, that a LOT of it is nothing but jealousy!πŸ˜†

When Anushka said the same thing, it sounded genuine...because she said it as it was, without making it personal or petty, but Sonam makes it sound like she is mad about the fact that Deepika is being considered a fashion icon (Sonam's only thing till date) and that no one but her can covet that title!

As I said before, DP is simply getting a taste of her medicine here. but that still doesnt' stop one from getting super irritated by Sonam!

She just has that very annoying, supercilious air about her, which makes you wanna grab her Prada Bag and whack it on her head for a couple of minutes!πŸ˜†
VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A year ago sonam called katrina shameless now praising her . . today she is implying deepika is shameless tomorrow she will praise her to call anushka,parineeti or sonakshi shameless.
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am staying away from this. Media have a life.
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SG200

You first show me where I have called Sonam- dumb,stupid & not good actor. First prove what you are accusing since only I have said that I had tweeted to Sonam in this thread.And how does it matter to you what I want to tell Sonam or not? And Did I claim she was offered or not offered the role in Piku?

Did i mention ur name in my post? First u prove that i was talking about u. And its none of my business to know what u r doing and posting. You urself coming and informing me what u have posted thats why i asked how do u know she was not in list with dippy for this role?
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Good to see Sonam is trying to replace Katrina. BW forum approves!
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: White-Rose

Did i mention ur name in my post? First u prove that i was talking about u. And its none of my business to know what u r doing and posting. You urself coming and informing me what u have posted thats why i asked how do u know she was not in list with dippy for this role?

Now you don't have anything to show as proof so you are changing your stand.In this thread only I have talked about tweeting to Sonam & your comment is in thread only. 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: poppy2009

@Himani, I agree that it can't all be jealousy, but frankly, the very tone of her comments sounds, that a LOT of it is nothing but jealousy!πŸ˜†

When Anushka said the same thing, it sounded genuine...because she said it as it was, without making it personal or petty, but Sonam makes it sound like she is mad about the fact that Deepika is being considered a fashion icon (Sonam's only thing till date) and that no one but her can covet that title!

As I said before, DP is simply getting a taste of her medicine here. but that still doesnt' stop one from getting super irritated by Sonam!

She just has that very annoying, supercilious air about her, which makes you wanna grab her Prada Bag and whack it on her head for a couple of minutes!πŸ˜†

But back when she did say it, she was called bitter and insecure. πŸ˜† The way Anushka said it was just as bad IMHO...or maybe it seemed worse because she attacked Sushant, a newer actor, to attack Deepika. πŸ˜•

No of course I don't mean that people shouldn't be irritated with her...but I don't think that discredits what she actually said/meant...and I am talking about the PR/good girl gone bad comments. She seems frustrated/upset by something that happened behind the scenes. 
Edited by chocolover89 - 10 years ago
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I wasn't talking about Anushka's comments on SushantπŸ˜• I was talking about her dig on Deepika's PR that she made last year in some article...regarding how Deepika is supposedly part of every big film that comes out. That PR war that took place between Anu and Deepika.

No idea about the Sushant thing!

All the actors are bitter and insecure...they have to be in this industry. But sometimes, some actors (Deepika including) just overdo it to the point of extreme annoyance! Sonam in general is not like that, but right now, she sounds like one.
Edited by poppy2009 - 10 years ago