Sonam Kapoor declares war against Deepika - Page 18

Posted: 10 years ago
Poppy : πŸ€—
tumne mere muh ki baat cheen li (again) πŸ˜³

I was trying to explain something similar to _Darling_ earlier but I guess I didnt articulate it well enough to prove my point..I am her fan onscreen and offscreen but can see that she has a lot of flaws too as an actor and as a person...she is NOT perfect! 
and she does get a lot of flak as you mentioned and totally agree with you about the IF perceives her..but cant do much about it...its kinda similar for all the actors! 

hell outside IF, a lot of ppl dont see Biru as casanova at all πŸ˜†
they all love him regardless of his love life and very rightly so! 
Originally posted by -Kruti.S-

Krystal : TBH I was not a DP fan ever..I started liking her post Cocktail and one of the major reason for not liking her at all before was her relationship with Ranbir and the way she washed the dirty linen in public...yes, Katrina was the other woman in her life but I wished she would have handled it alll with more dignity...I guess she was just a woman mad in love😑
I was not active on IF when that KWK epi aired with Sonam and DP...but yes I definitely didnt like the way they mocked a lot of actors and took digs at them...its all very entertaining when you are not a fan of that actor but the tables turn once you like them...
all this arguments and defending in various threads have made me look like one of those teenage phangurl of DPπŸ˜†butI am not one of those blind fan and never was...if she was wrong, then she was wrong and I will not defend it at all..

but I will just like to add that successful or not, it never gives you right to bring down others to make yourself look better...and it holds true for everyone, DP included..

edited to add : looks like Poppy already said what I wanted to convey in my post here and I completely agree with her !πŸ˜ƒ

Bold: Lol, yes. πŸ˜† To be honest, I was a little surprised at your posts here since you never appeared a DP fan previously. πŸ˜› Par koi gal nai. πŸ˜ƒ
Sonam is mighty pissed at Kwaan, her ex-PR,  that is the only issue here. As SB approached both DP and her for the role, Kwaan seemed to have pushed harder for DP . So now that she has bagged the role instead and has switched her PR, she is letting it all out. Considering there were no rumors of any simmering rivalry between DP and her , any other reason for this outburst seems weird.
But it was juvenile to pick DP's style. Bebo and Lolo share Tanya with Sonam and seem to follow the same trends and wear the Anamika stuff. Will she go against them too? She picked the easier target, couldn't have spoken against Anaita- vogue connections, she went for DP. 
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Agreed on everything except for the "ground" comment. Didn't get that part. πŸ˜†

In plain words, a klutz like Sonam, whose only 'thing' has been fashion and clothes, sounds like a bigger klutz and a sore loser to boot, when she comments on a rival, who if nothing else, has atleast half a dozen commercially successful films to boast!

Plus, her comments are not just plain digs, they are openly insulting and derogatory! If she has the so-called guts to pass such comments on another actor, I think its only fair, that she too will get criticized for saying what she said!

Thanks for agreeing, btw!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† I love it when I can have sane discussions without being labelled a 'goddess worshipper' or a 'psycho fan'πŸ˜†

Poppy: I posted the second comment before I saw your post above. I do agree that Sonam is a boisterous loud-mouth and was brash in her comments. My main issue was with the way Deepika was being portrayed as having a moral high ground over Sonam.
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Bold: Lol, yes. πŸ˜† To be honest, I was a little surprised at your posts here since you never appeared a DP fan previously. πŸ˜› Par koi gal nai. πŸ˜ƒ

hahahaa I knew it that in last 2 days the way I have been going through all the threads defending DP, I will be termed as one of those psycho phangurl πŸ˜†
I think _Darling_ has already done the honors indirectly πŸ˜†
but I think the manner in which I wrote my posts didnt make things come out the way I wanted it to, if you know what I mean πŸ˜›
Originally posted by chocolover89

But Poppy this whole article is a rehash of KWK statements, which was shot way before Sonam was confirmed for Sooraj's film. 

I don't think it's just because of that film, or her own recent success...it could be because she has recently realized what she's accusing DP of...that DP's PR was playing games with her. I mean this is Sonam...I don't think she'd keep her mouth shut to retaliate at a better time. She's clearly not that shrewd or manipulative. πŸ˜† 

That I agree...Sonam is too much of an air-head to be shrewd or manipulative. Upar ka maala bilkul khaali hai!πŸ˜†

Umm...the film with Salman got declared just now, but am sure, Sonam was given the go-ahead much before...tabhi se patang ki tarah ud rahi hai! Or maybe, coming on KWK just gives her a verbal diarrhea like the last time! Wasn't she the one to laugh like a Hyena when Deepika passed that snide 'passport / age' comment on Katrina? And now she is praising her in this episode!πŸ˜†

In anycase, this is not so bad...Deepika also needs a dose of her own medicine from time to time...even if it comes from the likes of Sonam!
Its hard to understand this big mouth sonam and dippy fans.

Going with logic of Dippy fans only successful Dippy has right to speak, play fake victim card and all other nautanki. They dont have problem with sonam's W*F but problem is not so much successful sonam is speaking against Successful Dippy. So not so successful people have no right to speak their mind? Wicked minded dippy can write stuff against them through their PR agencies but not so successful people have right to expose her? If we use success logic then i m sure none of dippy fan is successful like sonam still they r writing like they r bigger star than sonam and advising sonam not to speak against dippy coz she is big star than u.

Sonam is dumb, stupid and many more things according to some dippy fans and same people going and stalking twitter account of dumb girl and providing all information about her block list, her posts and what she is doing with HER account. What u would like to call those who r calling her dumb and providing every detail of her account? I mean she is not such a big star, not good actor and i guess good for nothing. Go and stalk all arounder dippy.

First i was thinking its matter of jelousy but after reading this thread i feel that its not jelousy but again dippy played some dirty game and this is frustration of sonam. If she was really jelous there was no need of praising katty.

This is problem with anushka, kareena, kajol and sonam that they cannot twist the words and bark whatever come in their mind. But atleast they r not fake.Edited by White-Rose - 10 years ago
Originally posted by White-Rose

Its hard to understand this big mouth sonam and dippy fans.

Going with logic of Dippy fans only successful Dippy has right to speak, play fake victim card and all other nautanki. They dont have problem with sonam's W*F but problem is not so much successful sonam is speaking against Successful Dippy. So not so successful people have no right to speak their mind? Wicked minded dippy can write stuff against them through their PR agencies but not so successful people have right to expose her? If we use success logic then i m sure none of dippy fan is successful like sonam still they r writing like they r bigger star than sonam and advising sonam not to speak against dippy coz she is big star than u.

Sonam is dumb, stupid and many more things according to some dippy fans and same people going and stalking twitter account of dumb girl and providing all information about her block list, her posts and what she is doing with HER account. What u would like to call those who r calling her dumb and providing every detail of her account? I mean she is not such a big star, not good actor and i guess good for nothing. Go and stalk all arounder dippy.

First i was thinking its matter of jelousy but after reading this thread i feel that its not jelousy but again dippy played some dirty game and this is frustration of sonam. If she was really jelous there was no need of praising katty.

This is problem with anushka, kareena, kajol and sonam that they cannot twist the words and bark whatever come in their mind. But atleast they r not fake.
@Bold- I had tweeted Sonam the article- Sonam replaces Deepika in Piku. Now show me any single post in any thread where I have called Sonam- dumb,stupid & not good actor. 

Originally posted by poppy2009

That I agree...Sonam is too much of an air-head to be shrewd or manipulative. Upar ka maala bilkul khaali hai!πŸ˜†

Umm...the film with Salman got declared just now, but am sure, Sonam was given the go-ahead much before...tabhi se patang ki tarah ud rahi hai! Or maybe, coming on KWK just gives her a verbal diarrhea like the last time! Wasn't she the one to laugh like a Hyena when Deepika passed that snide 'passport / age' comment on Katrina? And now she is praising her in this episode!πŸ˜†

In anycase, this is not so bad...Deepika also needs a dose of her own medicine from time to time...even if it comes from the likes of Sonam!
I think this episode was shot way back in December or something. Deepika was supposed to be doing the film and immediately after Jai Ho bombed (within days of release she sent out articles that oh I am not going to do that film ...script doesn't interest me, have date issues bla bla bla). Deepika ran as soon as JH bombed, and decided to do other films...warna she was after this film since mid last year...πŸ˜† Sonam being confirmed didn't happen until after that...she was probably in talks before that only, but wasn't confirmed. The influx of PR articles could also just be because of a new PR agency and because of her thinking the only way to counteract DP's PR is to beat them at their own game by doing what they do...

Laughing at a dig doesn't mean you agree with it though, or you hate the person its directed that...could have just found it witty. πŸ˜† 

See I think if you lay those comments about DP bare and just look at them without any context on who said it or how it was said, then they're very true. The exact same accusations were made by another actress too, BEFORE Deepika even had her amazing year. Clearly, there must be some truth to them ...can't all be jealousy ;)
Edited by chocolover89 - 10 years ago