VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@KifP

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: eeyoretel

How about speaking against monopoly & malpractice? I'm glad she's speaking up.

Sonam being shallow doesn't right DP's wrongs. Yesterday it was Anushka, today Sonam, tomorrow someone else. (Talking about the victims)

Thank you. This isn't the first time someone has gone after Deepika's PR. Last year Anushka blasted them and this time Sonam. Only issue is, neither Anushka nor Sonam are smart, nor do they know how to play the game...in many ways, they are too naive for BW. They behaved like idiots...and thus, both of them ended up with all the brickbats for saying the truth, while Deepika became the victim that everyone is insecure of. 

Both Anushka and Sonam seem disgusted with DP willing to do anything for success...it's one thing to be ambitious and another to do anything...it's also true that you have to be manipulative and like this to make it big in BW, but that doesn't mean others you step over will appreciate you for it. I guess that's what Sonam meant by good girl gone bad. 
Edited by chocolover89 - 10 years ago
butler thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sylph-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> Finally somebody feels the same.. Thank You!</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Just recently in the KWK thread, a dp fan said "Nihar is paying them to keep him active on IF" and now this is not getting personal you see😆</font>

In another thread a member said that dp fans are just as cheap and disgusting as their idol, but unlike you I am not going to generalise the entire fandom for that comment
Lalalalost thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eeyoretel

<font color="#ff3366">How about speaking against monopoly & malpractice? I'm glad she's speaking up.</font>

<font color="#ff3366">Sonam being shallow doesn't right DP's wrongs. </font><font color="#ff3366">Yesterday it was Anushka, today Sonam, tomorrow someone else. (Talking about the victims)</font>

Mogs, do you think Raindrop Media is better than Kwaan?

Bebo is still with Raindrop but Kwaan I heard is what all the newcomers are signing cuz they actively pitch out for projects.Edited by BindaasReena - 10 years ago
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deepika did buttering but why Farah would select her unless she has something to gain too. She is a businesswoman afterall. Wasn't Deepika selected after CE success for HNY. 
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Wasn't Sonam with Bling at some point? Or is Bling the same as Kwan?

Ok, so looks like Sonam is really ready to go after DP. Waiting for DP's very intelligently played  "I'm the victim" retaliation. ðŸ˜†

@ bold: Nope. Bling is Atul Kasbekar's & Kwan is Anirban Blah & Madhu Mantena's.

This article is saying, 

Both Dips and Sonam until recently were managed by the same PR agency. But the Kapoor girl felt that Dippy used them to undermine Bewaakofiyaan girl and to highlight her brand. Sonam felt that a lot of stories were planted against her. It was hinted in many articles that Ms Kapoor was getting Dips' reject films and endorsements. Sonam decided it was time to retaliate. Last week, she moved to another publicist.

Check the phrases "until recently"... "last week". That means till last week both were with the same celeb management agency. It's been three years DP is with Kwan (& a year since DP is  exclusively with Kwan). So the article is talking about Kwan; not Bling. 

@ rest: She probably would use Masand to take revenge on Sonam. Just like she did with Bebo lately & with Anushka last year (Masand wrote about Anushka's botched up face twice).

Edited by eeyoretel - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Thank you. This isn't the first time someone has gone after Deepika's PR. Last year Anushka blasted them and this time Sonam. Only issue is, neither Anushka nor Sonam are smart, nor do they know how to play the game...in many ways, they are too naive for BW. Thus, both of them ended up with all the brickbats for saying the truth, while Deepika became the victim that everyone is insecure of. 

Both Anushka and Sonam are disgusted with DP willing to do anything for success...it's one thing to be ambitious and another to do anything...it's also true that you have to be manipulative and like this to make it big in BW, but that doesn't mean others you step over will appreciate you for it. I guess that's what Sonam meant by good girl gone bad. 

Well, she did not even leave her only good friend in BW, PC. Why will she even leave others. 

I checked her horoscope chart as there are celebrity charts available free where people have already done it,  and she has so many scorpios in her chart no wonder she is like this. I don't believe on it most of the times and check it for fun, but people do act like that most of the times. No wonder she is so revengeful, manipulative, selfish and all. 

And, agree. Anushka, Sonam, and be it Kareena are way too naive and very blunt. No wonder they get all the blame for it while DP does everything but smartly not show herself doing it openly. Many say she is manipulative like Ash is. I never believed on it still don't . But her actions speak she is the same way. 
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BindaasReena

Mogs, do you think Raindrop Media is better than Kwaan?

Bebo is still with Raindrop but Kwaan I heard is what all the newcomers are signing cuz they actively pitch out for projects.

I think Kareena needs to change her PR too 😆
AskJeeto thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I already said it another thread, but I think Deepika is compiling a long list of enemies. She can play the victim again, but I think it's all going to come back against her sooner rather than later.