Sonam Kapoor declares war against Deepika - Page 16

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by tvdekha.

Originally posted by eeyoretel

Next to fight with DP: Sonakshi

Moral of the story: Don't share an unprofessional celeb management agency with your bigger rival. Those people will axe on your leg for their bigger client. 

In the bigger picture, find better roles, keep your tongue in control and stop bragging your tiny little brain, SonamBig smile

How about speaking against monopoly & malpractice? I'm glad she's speaking up.

Sonam being shallow doesn't right DP's wrongs. Yesterday it was Anushka, today Sonam, tomorrow someone else. (Talking about the victims)

Edited by eeyoretel - 7 years ago
Sonam needs to be in her limit when dealing with "stars" like Deepika. They both started their career the same year. In fact, Sonam even had that added advantage of being Mr. Kapoor's daughter. But look where she is today, comapred to Deepika! Deepika is miles ahead. I agree that when it comes to being loud-mouthed, Deepika is no less - but to declare a war against a much successful contemporary, when you have you no substance to your career, is just BS!

How about speaking against monopoly & malpractice? I'm glad she's speaking up.

Sonam being shallow doesn't right DP's wrongs. Yesterday it was Anushka, today Sonam, tomorrow someone else. Talking about the victims.

That matter she has to take to kwaan. She is paying the money after all.

This is so embarrasing... Sonam please pit yourself against an actress that has same calibre as yours or for that instance is in your league...
Deepika is miles ahead you... She doesnt give a f**k to these stupid PR articles
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Originally posted by butler

Originally posted by krystal_watz

@butler:

*Speaking on Darling's behalf:*

The SAME way it "ratttles" you if anybody so much as mentions 'DP' and 'boyfriends' in the same line. Tongue

You seem to have read only the first line of my post. The rattling part was not regarding her opinion about DP but rather her constant grievance against DP fans.

Because they get personal like the kid phangurls in the serial forums.
Finally somebody feels the same.. Thank You!
Just recently in the KWK thread, a dp fan said  "Nihar is paying them to keep him active on IF" and now this is not getting personal you seeLOL 
Originally posted by tvdekha.

That matter she has to take to kwaan. She is paying the money after all.

Kehna kya chah rahe ho, Kaajal Bhai? LOL It's not only about a certain agency. Anushka didn't share the same agency with DP, when Anushka spoke against someone's (DP's) PR publishing false news on her. 

DP takes digs at others diplomatically & Sonam is blunt LOL

How on earth is Sonam better than DP or vice versa LOL

When Sonam spoke abt deepika , it was clear tat she had grudge against the lady ! 

Similarly , Deepika speakin about Ranbir & Katrina last season & Kareena in this one itself shows she no better ...

Just becoz Deepika choose not to be candid this season , doesnt mean she is all good ...

I'm sure*, Sonam was (or still is) with Kwan. So, is Sonakshi.

Upala is Sonam's mouthpiece these days (Upala speaks for money I know.. & right now Sonam is probably paying her), so I think whatever info she has provided here are valid.

Edit: Ok, *sure kuch zyada hi ho gaya. That's my guess. 

Wasn't Sonam with Bling at some point? Or is Bling the same as Kwan?

Ok, so looks like Sonam is really ready to go after DP. Waiting for DP's very intelligently played  "I'm the victim" retaliation. LOL