Sonam Kapoor declares war against Deepika - Page 15

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by KifPaulholic

LOL, You both!! I love these gifs. They are hilarious. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by KifPaulholic

I think Kareena needs to change her PR too 😆

Her PR sucks but I rmr like someone saying how she should switch to Kwaan

Plus her manager used to manage Karisma from the 90s!! He's so behind and seems like he manages her just as a hobby LOL just not focused. Saif fired him 😆
Originally posted by BindaasReena

Mogs, do you think Raindrop Media is better than Kwaan?

Bebo is still with Raindrop but Kwaan I heard is what all the newcomers are signing cuz they actively pitch out for projects.

Does Raindrop manage (Bag movies, build image, negotiate, lobby, chaperon + do publicity) celebs as well? I thought celeb publicity is Raindrop's only job. We can call Raindrop a PR agency, I'm not sure if they manage celebs as well.

Edited by eeyoretel - 10 years ago
Originally posted by eeyoretel

<font color="#ff3366">Does raindrop manage (Bagging movies, image building, negotiating, lobbying, chaperoning + publicity) celebs as well? I thought celeb publicity is their only job. We can call Raindrop a PR agency, I'm not sure if they manage celebs as well.</font>

She just uses Raindrop for publicity I guess.
Though her W*F statements ruin all their efforts of giving her good publicity anyways 😆

Kwaan sounds better than Raindrop cuz they seem to be more focused. However you made very valid points with how they always favour the biggest celeb 🥱Edited by BindaasReena - 10 years ago
Originally posted by eeyoretel

@ bold: Nope. Bling is Atul Kasbekar's & Kwan is Anirban Blah & Madhu Mantena's.

This article is saying, 

Both Dips and Sonam until recently were managed by the same PR agency. But the Kapoor girl felt that Dippy used them to undermine Bewaakofiyaan girl and to highlight her brand. Sonam felt that a lot of stories were planted against her. It was hinted in many articles that Ms Kapoor was getting Dips' reject films and endorsements. Sonam decided it was time to retaliate. Last week, she moved to another publicist.

Check the phrases "until recently"... "last week". That means till last week both were with the same celeb management agency. It's been three years DP is with Kwan (& a year since DP is  exclusively with Kwan). So the article is talking about Kwan; not Bling. 

@ rest: She probably would use Masand to take revenge on Sonam. Just like she did with Bebo lately & with Anushka last year (Masand wrote about Anushka's botched up face twice).

So Sonam is following Bling on twitter, I guess she has switched to them now. 

If Deepika is smart, she will play "the Sonam is doing all my rejects" card hence really insecure, etc. Nothing gets Sonam madder than being called a second choice...during Raanjhanaa promotions when she was very well behaved, the only hint of losing it came at the mere mention of her not being the original choice...no wonder she was irritated with with SB stuff too ðŸ˜† 

Plus her manager used to manage Karisma from the 90s!! He's so behind and seems like he manages her just as a hobby LOL just not focused. Saif fired him 😆

LMAO... & leave within a month (or two) like Sonam did (as told by Upala). 🤣

Originally posted by _Darling_

LOL, You both!! I love these gifs. They are hilarious. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
Yeah I love them too especially his expressions in both gifs is shoo cute 😳
Kareena has a good PR. Why do you guys feel she doesn't? before Deepika, her PR used to be most overenthusiastic one. They associated her name with every single film. Kareena herself never bothered to care about the scripts she got, went after the big names. That's not her PR's fault. ðŸ˜†
Right now they are quiet, since they have nothing professionally to talk about...so all they do is send out feelers about how Kareena's changed. ðŸ˜†

Aishwarya has a great PR as well and always has had one. 
Edited by chocolover89 - 10 years ago

yes Def Bebo needs to change both her PR and manager..why is even with him if Saif fired him? she should learn from her husband kabhi kabhi 😆
Then i am all the way rooting for SONAM! 

Go Sonam! Deepika ki banndd bajaao !! ðŸ¥³ ðŸ˜†