congratulation of ur new thread..
kriti094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Congrats for d third thread :-)
Soumya.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats 4 d 3rd thread nd Updt soon ...
.AriSe.To.LoVe. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for 3 thread
Keep going
Update asap
Cutie_Princezz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its awsm yar m speechless its too good...
Plz update next part soon...
Waiting 4 ur update...

yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
congratulations !!!!!!! great this one of my fav plz update soon plz add me in yr list
doll_dimple thumbnail
congratulation for new thread
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

CHAPTER 22

All came back in the green room. The manager of the venue called up doctor.

Doctor came. Taani was laying on the sofa. Nil put a chair near taani for doctor and the doctor start to clean the blood from her forehead. Rey was sitting on his knees beside the doctor. When the doctor start applying anticeptic on her wound taani felt some pain. Her eyebrows curved bcoz of pain. Rey who was watching all this look at doctor and said..

"doctor thoda dheere se kariye na...usse dard ho raha hai.."

Taani looked at rey and gang members too.

"its ok rey...doctor aap continue kijiye." said taani and the doctor start applying anticeptic again.

After few seconds again rey asked the same thing.

"achha ek kaam kijiye ...aap hi laga dijiye..." said the doctor with sarcasm.

"no no...u r doctor...m sorry..." said rey bitting his lip.

After the doctor bandage her wound , he give some medicines to take.

"rey...ye kese behave kar rahe the tum??" asked sharon..

Rey didnt say anything. He kept looking down.

"ok taani...chalo hum ghar chalte hai." said rey while looking down.

"ya taani...tum dono ghar jao." said swayam.

"no bhai...i m ok...hum results ke baad hi ghar jayenge." said taani..

"taani...rey and swayam are right...tum dono ghar jao." said sharon..

"but shar..."

"no buts and no ifs...we r going home and its final...tum chal rahi ho ya uthake leke jau." rey said.

"ok thik hai...chaliye." said taani.

"take care taani.." said swaron together and they share a small eye lock.

Rey clear his throat and swaron broke their eyelock.

"vo...umm...hum sab direct tumhare ghar aayenge rey...after the results." said swayam.."umm..rey...ek min idhar aana"

rey went with swayam in a corner.

"sach sach bata...tum dono ke bich kya hua aaj??  You are behaving different." ask swayam.

"wo actually swayam...i tell her about my feeling and she too feel the same." said rey with a wide smile.

"what?? really?? congrates dude" said swayam and he hug rey.

"kya kar rahe ho tum dono??" ask sharon.

"umm...kuch nahi .." said reyam coming back.

"ok...then bye guys..." said taarey.

"bye..."said gang and taarey went from there.

~*~

It was 6 of evening when taarey enter in the house.

"yug.." taani called for yug. But she didnt get any response.

"shayad park me gaya hoga." said rey..

"hmm...ho sakta hai..." said taani..."aap kuch khayenge?? Kuch banadu??" ask taani..

"no...tum jao aur rest karo...me kuch banata hu." said rey..

"what?? No no...me banadungi..." said taani.

"mene bola na...tum jao aur rest karo...its my order." said rey.

"ok baba...thik hai..." said taani and she went in their room.

After half an hour:

Taani was sitting on the bed after changing her clothes And rey was in kitchen making soup for her.

"ye rey kya kar rahe hai kabse..." thought taani who was getting bore sitting like this.

"jake dekhti hu.." said taani to herself and she went down stairs.

When she came down she saw yug sitting on the kitchen platform. She stood at some distance and watch what they both were doing.

Yug was giving rey ingridents to make tomato soup and rey was making soup.

A giggle came from taani and reyug heard this. They look in that direction and saw taani giggling at them. When taani notice them looking at her she bit her lowerlip to stop giggling.

"tum yaha kya kar rahi ho??" ask rey who was wearing a chef approan and hat.

"ha mumma...aap kyu aayi yaha...hum bas aane hi wale the aap ke room me. Aap rest karo na." said yug in his sweet voice. [rey already told yug abt taani's injury]

"mene bahot rest kar liya beta...rest karke thak gayi mumma." said taani and she sat beside yug.

"chalo ab hum dono dekhte hai papa soup kese banate hai." said taani looking at rey and smilling at him.

"its almost ready." said rey who was adding little sugar in the tomato soup. It almost boiled and now ready to serve.

Rey serve the soup in three bowls and put the bowls on the dinning table. Three of them sat to enjoy the soup.

"wow papa...its delicious." said yug after tasting it.

"thank u.." said rey. He look at taani to hear her compliment.

"yes rey...its delicious." said taani. Rey smile wide and then he also start to enjoy the soup.

After they finish it yug put the bowls in the kitchen sink.

"ok mumma papa...m going in my room." and he indicate his both finger on both cheeks.

TaaRey understood he is asking for a kiss. Taarey bent down to kiss yug. As they were about to kiss him yug ran from there and accidently taarey's nose collide with eachother.

They hear yug's giggle and they smile looking at each other. They stand up smilling at eachother. But slowly rey's smile was fedding away. Taani couldnt understand why rey was looking at her like this. But soon she realise that Rey was intensly looking in her eyes and taani was feeling shy. She was not able look in his eyes. She lower down her gaze.

Rey came more closer to her and put his hand on her cheek and caress her cheek. Taani look at him. Her cheeks were red due to blush. Rey loved to see her blushing.

"tum blush karti ho to aur bhi pretty lagti ho." said rey in his husky voice , brushing her hair locks away from her cheeks. He gently rub his thumb on her lowerlip.

With his sudden touch taani closed her eyes. Rey put his other hand around her waist and pull her closer. Her chest collide with her muscular chest. Her eyes were still close.

Rey was decreasing the distance between their lips. His hand went down and settle on back of her neck. He brushed his lips on hers. Taani was feeling weak on her knees. Thanks to rey that he was holding her from her waist. Rey start kissing her gently but before taani could respond the door bell rang and they both gasped.

Rey cursed his destiny mentaly. Taani looked at his face. He was irritated bcoz of the disturbence. Taani smile at him, quickly peck his cheek and went to open the door.

When taani open the door gang was hooting loudly. They had two trophies in their hands. One for couple dance and one for group dance.

"omg...hum jeet gaye kya??" ask taani or we can say she litterally screamed.

"yes..." gang said and all came inside

"the couple dance winner taani and rey ." said all together. Rey was so happy after hearing thus. He hug taani tightly and twirl her in the air.

"wow...we won...i m so happy taani.." saud rey. .

"me too rey.." taani replied.

"chemistry..." boys except swayam do chemistry...[Gang know about yug rey and taani, Swayam told them]

Taarey broke the hug and meanwhile yug came down when he heard loud noises coming from the living room.

"And group dance winner is "D3" "said gang together. All again cheer for them selves.

All celebrate their sucess and later they went to their homes by 10 pm.

Yug slept early. And now rey was in washroom taking shower. Taani was setting rey's cupboard.

When she was setting it , she found a scrapbook in a drower. It has a taarey pic on the cover. Taani smiled looking at that pic. It was the pic when taani fell on rey in her old house. She remember their fall and blushed.

She open the scarpbook. There were many taarey close pics. Taani was blushing hard remembering every romantic moment.

Rey came out of the washroom wearing his night pant only. His hairs were wet and messy. He look at taani. She was standing near the cupboard , looking at something.

He went behind her and saw that she is checking his scrapbook and blushing too. Rey smirked and snaked his arms around her waist.

With the sudden touch taani gasped , but later she recognize his touch. Her light pink cheeks become red due to blush. She put the scrapbook back and close the cup board.

Rey was inhaling the fragrence of her hairs , while rubbing his nose on her neck. He then turn her to face him.

Taani's eyes go wide in shock because he was shirtless. Her mouth hang open.

"rey...aap ki shirt kaha hai??" taani asked and she close her mouth.

"kyu...tumhe mujhe ese dekhke kuch kuch ho raha hai kya??" said rey in his husky voice.

"nai...aap apni shirt pehen lijiye." said taani and she try to leave from there but rey was not allowing. His grip was tight on her waist.

"you know...koi kaam adhoora nahi rakhna chahiye." said rey..

"mene konsa kaam adhoora rakha hai rey??" ask taani innocently.

"after yug went...hall me..tum aur me..." rey said and taani blushed hard...

"vo..umm...aap so jaiye.." said taani while trying to not get lost in his eyes. But soon...she get lost in his chocolatey brown eyes.

Rey lean down while looking at her rosy pink lips. Taani wrap her arms around his neck and close her eyes. Soon rey decrease the distance between their lips and now he was gentally kissing her. Tasting her strawberry flavour lip gloss. Taani too respond equally. Both were exploring each other's mouth. Rey took her lower lip in between his lips and start caressing it with his tounge , wanting to enter in her mouth. Taani parted her lips more and rey enter his tounge in her mouth. He explore every corner of her mouth. She was tasting sweeter than honey. Their tounge started to fight with eachother. Slowly the kiss become passionate.

When they fell short of breath rey slow down the kiss. But didnt left her lips.

"i love you " he said on her lips , planting small open mouth kisses on her lips. He was not giving any chance to taani to speak anything as he was pecking her lips.

He lean down and start to give kisses on her neck. Taani was feeling like she is in heaven. Her hands were roaming in his wet hairs and he was kissing her madly. She tilted her head and her lips touched his shoulder.

He stopped as he feel her lips on his skin. Taani's hands went down on his chest. She planted few kisses on his nape. Then she cup his face in her little hands and kissed his cheeks and nose.

"i love you too rey." she said making his eyes wet. Before his tears roll down she kissed his eyes.

"gud night rey.." she said gently pecking his lips.

He look at her. She was looking like an angel. He shook his head left and right and water drops fell on her face from his hairs .

"reyyy..." said taani as she feel cold water drops on her skin.

Rey kissed her forehead and then he scoop her in his arms. He made her lay on the bed. And he lay down beside her.

Taani hug him and rest her head on his shouldee.

Rey cover themselves with a quilt and both drifted off to sleep.

It was a new phase of their beautiful life. They got what they wanted. They are together now. Forever.

Precap:one month leap ...rey's mom's entry again...