Pooja4Suhit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi,
I'm really enjoying the recent season of roadies and would love to know who people are supporting! (Apparently, there are hardly any topics here ).. 

Here are my comments on Roadies XI:

Boys:

Nik: I think he is quite strong. Definietly has winner potential and he is someone I think I might end up supporting!

Sid: Attitude but good looks ðŸ˜³ He was a **** in the first episode but he has improved ðŸ˜† So again, tough competitor, however, for me, he still hasn't proven himself. Has potential but I find him a tad bit overconfident. Could win me over though ðŸ˜†

Raj: For the love of god, I'm so glad this guy is out! So, so irritating, so much unnesccary drama.. Less said, better..

Utkarsh: Love story with Pallavi? Check mate.. and then this guy might some get limelight! ðŸ˜† Could be the underdog for this season though.. You never know!

Montek: Bhai, gadhe ki kismat chamak gayi last episode mien ðŸ˜† Honestly, I think he is one of the only roadies this year, other than Raj, maybe, in whom I see no potential whatsoever.. He just got lucky with the task, honestly.. or his bike riding abilities might be superior to others.. But I don't see him as a threat to others. And I don't like him much either.

Rishi: Nice guy, no brains.

Girls:

Rishika: I really like this girl.. I don't know why, but I hope she proves herself and I think she can! I would definietly be cheering her on.. and I love her innocence!

Garima: I find her irritating.. There is something about her honestly, that ticks me off.. She is such a drama queen, tries to be too honest and nice, is obvisely power hungry and I think other then her bike riding abilities, she has nothing to boast off. She is one of those arrogant girls who just cause problems and nothing more and bitch others out.

Meher: Man, I'm glad she is out! So much tears in two episodes.. This girl can cry, for sure!

Charu: I think she is strong. I think her capabilities speak for herself and I like that about her.

Taru: Ditto

Pallavi: She definietly has a thing for drama but she still has to prove herself for me.. I think she is capable though.

At the moment, I'm only supporting Rashika and maybe Nik and Utkarsh, although I'm still undecided between them. Who are you supporting?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
well..i think iam supporting sid ..nd girls..umm still not surr:p

iam yet to watch last sat"s epi...so will comment after watchin it:)
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Let me see... 
Till now, I had eyes only for the guys.. So let me start from there..

I have declared my favourite is Uttkarsh.. I don't expect him to go far but for some reason, I like him for now.. But I don't want to see any fake love stories.. 

As far as looks go, I like Sid. But he turns int a whiner when he loses and so I don't like that quality in him.. Reeks of low self-confidence which goes against the great personality he otherwise has..

I liked the girl who was eliminated with Raj purely because of the way she was hitting and slapping him in that desert task ðŸ¤£ 

I think that  small girl (Rakshita?) will also do well especially since this is a couple task and so at some stage physical aspect will come up in each elimination round. She will score  due to her size and weight unless she has to bear the weight and is stuck with Ajay or Nik The other way round, she is an asset for her partner..
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
garima- irritating idiot too much..she thinks she is cool which she is not at all!!

rashika- so far gud hardworking

taru- donno knw yet!

pallavi--ditto

cant remember another gal's name..:(

AJay---will go far..funny..may be he will play this game not by doin tasks bt by runing his brain..

nik--banda honest lagraha hey..bt he is emotional which wont help him

utkarsh--steady stable..i think dam hey is mey..i see winner on him!

sid- full on kamina nd for his kaminapan i am supporting him:p

Payal thumbnail
I love Rashika..she is so sweet and innocent...
I like Nick among the guys, he is the best among them...
So I love Nick-Rasika pairing..I had goose bumps while watching the perfomance of the duo in that walk-the-talk task..brilliant job..
I have a feeling that Nick is gonna be the winner of this season..but this is roadies..anything can happen..
Anyway, I support these two only..
Taru isnt bad, so is Utkarsh...
But Garima...I dont like that girl...so annoying...I hope she gets  eliminated soon..
Pooja4Suhit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payal

I love Rashika..she is so sweet and innocent...
I like Nick among the guys, he is the best among them...
So I love Nick-Rasika pairing..I had goose bumps while watching the perfomance of the duo in that walk-the-talk task..brilliant job..
I have a feeling that Nick is gonna be the winner of this season..but this is roadies..anything can happen..
Anyway, I support these two only..
Taru isnt bad, so is Utkarsh...
But Garima...I dont like that girl...so annoying...I hope she gets  eliminated soon..

I think I'm supporting the same till now.. I love Rashika and I'm really liking Nick so far.. ðŸ˜³

Every time they do a task well, I can't stop cheering!

I hate Garima.. And Ajay, to an extent aswell.. I hope Garima is out next..

Indifferent towards Utkarsh and Pallavi but if they get into a romantic story, I'm intrested! ðŸ˜†

Undecided about Sid and I generally like Taru and Charu ðŸ˜³
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like nick and rasika they both r hardworking and have spark to prove themselv..rasika's innocense and nicks attitude attract me..rasika never talk nonsense like other girls what also i like abt her..
And i think ajay also a good performer..Edited by Momrin - 10 years ago
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i am also enjoying this season
in the girls i am supporting rashika

and boys i am not sure but probs nik or utkarsh however i dont mind ajay either