Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tannakstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG sooo goood!! I genuinely had goosebumps, you should work as a new CV for Rangrasiya lol. Keep those updates coming dude :)
desisoapie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
OMG...just came across your OS. I don;t usually read these things and new to this stuff but I just simply had to comment after reading yours!  Its brilliant and you are an amazing writer!!! Wonderful job with conveying the emotional conflicts of the characters, the angst, the anguish and love. Truly impressed with your writing skills :) Love it!!!

I hope you keep writing!
Edited by desisoapie - 10 years ago
SherryGS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Very steamy and sensual and then it hits you! Rudra's lust is his lust to always be right and that is all that matters. Nice creativity, using the sexual desire as a symbol of what his real desire is. That is my take anyway, not sure if I am reading it the way you intended. As usual the piece is riveting. You have a gift. ⭐️

..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Quite intense update 
Mindblowing 

bebo2050 thumbnail
really nyc update . i found it a bit dark .
mrsp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazingly dark and despairing right from the begining.The atmosphere is claustrophobic and clawing .Your use of descriptive language manages not only to set the scene but also to convey the brooding menacing aura that surrounds that room.The piece starts off erotic but then turns into something so nightmarish that we are repulsed by it and our own initial titilation.Just as Rudra is repulsed by his own actions towards Paro so we too feel the revulsion of the whole situation.It takes a strong heart to read this and Iam sure a stronger heart to write this excellent powerful piece of imagery.There are parts which are so lyrical to make it almost poetic and Iassume that was the intention since it is a dream and so the reaction required from the audience is that of being lulled into the web and then wham hit you with the hideous truth.I cant praise you enough.It is a pleasure to read your writing and come away with an emotional experience.
MOnamy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love the way you made RUDRA suffer mentally HE deserve it
In shows the male leads always get their ways so easily even after doing terrible acts which I've always felt wrong So I love your redemption tracks be it RR OR IPKKND :-)
rati123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow ! Such an intense update ! I was in the end a bit releaved to read that it was a nightmare .

thanks and waiting desperately for the next updates.
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Guys:

I am sorry for this delay in posting-all day Friday I didn't have access to the India Forums site. I did today, I was being lazy and just when I decided to post, for some reason, I cant do it properly from word doc. I-F is not allowing me to post the second part of Yesterday (Repentance) without seriously messing up the formatting and deleting portions of it randomly. Peculiar stuff. I will have to wait for tomorrow when the tech savvy men in my life come back home to help me post Part 2.

For now, my apologies--all I'm able to post without complications is stuff I actually type into the Quick Reply portion--nothing from Word will paste. And, Baisas, I love you, each and every one of you--but even for my angels I cant retype a 3000 word update into India Forums's crappy system !

Thoda aur intezaar--though I'm disappointed too--I really wanted your comments on Part 2!  Reread Part 1, in the meantime, if you like! 😊
Edited by napstermonster - 10 years ago
chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Have you considered trying a blog to house your works? I really like it, and reading and formatting is a much more pleasant experience.