Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG!
What a nightmare for Rudra to have.
Guilt is what is making him have these dreams and so right he should be feeling guilty after what he has done.
Wonderfully written.
bleeding.love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Napster this is  amazing writing. I read the OS in one sitting. You had me hooked from the first chapter. The last chapter is so intense, emotional,heartbreaking and angsty. I simply loved it. 
shagun-rocks thumbnail
i don't know whether i'll be able to do justice by commenting on  this installment but i'll try...i had to read it twice...it took me some time to absorb the words and the emotions...i really don't know how to put it..it was downright scary f you look at it from rudra's point of view..the images of a silent parvati are haunting him and how!!...do you remember, i had reacted quite strongly against the rudra of Forgiveness...but after going through this, i just don't know how to react...i feel both terrified and extremely sorry for him, at the same time...i don't know what the tomorrow bit holds but this part was super intense...
automaticstart thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok it was a very pleasent surprisr . thank u so much . i knew it was a dream but the way u described it was just amazing i m waiting for yesterday next part plz post sooner
shirinfarhaad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god! You are such an amazing writer, I seriously have no words to describe about the way you write. You are one heck of a talented person. We are so glad we have you on IF forum and I am  honored to read one of your work. Please keep them coming. 
Waiting always!!!
MissAsian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Kakisa after the chair destruction level sad." that just made me laugh!
As u can tell i've been stalking :P
Can't get enough of ur stories.
Fantastic as usual
continue soon :)
imran78 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG ... what was this? I really don't know how to describe what i am feeling after reading this amazing piece. I think I need to read it again and again. Maybe than i can tell...
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Oldestfan

I kinda knew it had to be a dream. A major having broken himself nearly in two to break through to Jasheen Khan could not possibly be indulging in a night of pleasure. That is a soldiers spoil after a victory, not a defeat. A defeat by the courage of the meek girl. So I moved on down the rest of the story.

So in her torture, he violated himself, his own psyche, his... Dare I say it... Soul! 

The dream... For it was none other than Parvati in front of him, and she at the time was probably in critical care, has a great many elements that can be interpreted in so many ways... She is naked because he made her so. He is naked because his conscience has stripped him down to the bone in his subconscious. He imagines himself taking his pleasure from her, of her accepting it, because he himself cannot accept what he did. His application of perfumed oil... Trying to heal her wounds? But it turns to blood because he caused those wounds to happen in the first place! 

Whichever way he turns, the enormity of what he has done stops him, cripples him, makes a cuckold out of him! 

You are a very clever girl, Navin Baisa! When you do a book tour in Bangalore, give me a heads up. By the way, did you by any chance watch a play called the Prophet and the Poet in Dhaka a few years ago, by a theater troupe from Bangalore? 

I actually only moved to Dhaka recently, I was in NYC before that, so I'm assuming  I missed a certain beautiful, cultured, well read and talented India Forums member who performed in Dhaka at that play? ðŸ˜‰ We should talk about it, actually---the title is hugely intriguing--I'd love to know more.

As you've correctly interpreted, the images I chose to include had to be sensual, but have meanings beyond the obvious, so I could melt them into other stuff- oil to blood, sex to death, domination to submission. Rudra is so strong, he wont break physically. I needed him to break. Literally, from the inside, his mind needs to shatter, just a little. One mistake cannot do it, really. He, even now (and you'll see, in future installments, in the future) he has the icy, obsessive, meticulous dominion over Paro's life. And this wont change. She is valuable beyond just being Rudra's obsession. He is a soldier. She is the star witness, and still now, a hostile one. She has no way of circumventing that control of his. 

And a man like this  wont listen to reason, or to his friends. He has none, you see. He will only listen to himself--so he needs to have his own subconscious rip him apart and he needs to internalize what he's done, before others can reach him from the outside.

So that is why I did this dream, as the entrance point to Repentance. He must feel flayed alive-==poetic justice only, since in my story, he almost had her flayed to death. He does not love her, he does not even like her, this stupid stubborn girl. But he is ferociously attracted to her, he needs her to be with him, and he needs her to be okay with that, so he can go on obsessing. And he is terrified of this need.

I hope that came through, in the dream imagery and that explains the sexual content! 
Also--Im a dirty girl. There. I said it. The hot wala part is because I wanted him naked. Don't pretend you wont be remembering this chapter for later reference, Baisas! I know you lot!😆
RebeccaDaphne thumbnail
Wonderful update, such a sensual image slowly turning into the frightening chilling nightmare that it is, Rudras conscience is really biting him! Very well written!
anisa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazingly written and soo powerful!!Edited by anisa79 - 10 years ago