Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys lets not trouble ourselves till anything is confirmed. Honestly if pari will leave after consummation it doesn't makes any sense. As far as I know ekta she would have settled rajat's chemistry with new jodha then she would have gone for consummation. If pari is about to leave, then from a businessman point of view I will never show passionate scenes b/w parjat. Bcoz after consummation the tracks will mainly concentrate on jalal's journey to akbar.
vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Common guys take a chill. There is no way she is quitting. This is a show where she has the maximum screen space n fame n money. She knows she will never get another one like this. Have u ever known an TV actress getting another lead role in a prime time show like the last famous one she took part in. All these news channels are making up stories to either hide their earlier fake news or to boost viewership. Ekta is no fool she said paridhi's is the only jodha she will have and she will do everything to make her stay. If there is a major issue there is no way paridhi's would have agreed to comutinous shooting that too for the consummation scene. This news is just like the new of ekta quitting jodha akbar. So relax and stop reading or listening to such gossips.
Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

Guys lets not trouble ourselves till anything is confirmed. Honestly if pari will leave after consummation it doesn't makes any sense. As far as I know ekta she would have settled rajat's chemistry with new jodha then she would have gone for consummation. If pari is about to leave, then from a businessman point of view I will never show passionate scenes b/w parjat. Bcoz after consummation the tracks will mainly concentrate on jalal's journey to akbar.

Well said. Your view makes sense.
shiningways2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

lashy even I think the same...pari is definitely quitting after consummation scenes...it looks like the issue is serious...lets be mentally prepared for the worst

yup even I think so that she will leave , I was mentally prepared from last week only.
Thankfully, consummation scene is bw parijat not with new face.
   Now show will focus on jalal becoming akbar . So they will fully use rajat's skill so that we dont get opportunity to look after new jodha.
subha_rath2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
then why paridhi said as of now not leaving the show...that means she planned to leave the show for certain issues.?? or she wants to leave the show in future too after a certain time...???
cosmosandme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shiningways2424

yup even I think so that she will leave , I was mentally prepared from last week only.
Thankfully, consummation scene is bw parijat not with new face.
   Now show will focus on jalal becoming akbar . So they will fully use rajat's skill so that we dont get opportunity to look after new jodha.

then better PH find a replacement of title jodha-akbar as well.  
luvRTpari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
okk guys i cant control my self and i called zee i try a lot then one lady pick up the phone most of the tym when i call zee male used to pick up my call but this tym it was women so call go in this way 

me- i want to talk about one show 
women -yes tell which show 
me-about jodha akbar 
women - yes what u want to ask 
me-is this true that jodha aka paridhi is leaving the show 
women-no zee have not made any offical talk about it so pls ignore (SHE WAS TOO RUDE TO ME )
me-but all around news channel , articles and buzz r there 
women-its there look out  we cannt help they r trying to create just buzz
me - why dont zee make one offical annoucment that paridhi is not leaving 
women- we dont need that (to rude she was to me )
me - but how can we trust 
women-ignore it or belive it its our lookout know 
me-okk
women -should i keep phone know 
me before saying anything she kept the phone 
Edited by luvRTpari - 10 years ago
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lashy

I am sure Ekta doesn't want Pari to leave but I have a hunch that Pari wants to leave of her own accord! If there is no sexual harassment as has been blown up by the media and its more personal differences.. then, its more personal issue right?
I'm also wondering if in case she has to sack SV she'll have to hunt for an entire team of AD, cameraman etc since new director may want his own camera crew etc..
I don't know I'm assuming
but, the problems are more personal...that's why Pari's adamant about wanting to quit! 

I guess issue moves towards personal way than professional...it seems issues yet don't solved..  Reason they r rushing towards closeness of the leads..But happy major part she will b there.
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
what is this ??? yaar .. i 'm fade up of it now 
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤣 u must hve been rude to her ...
ullu ke patthi .. bolti hosh thikane ajate