Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
the 1 month period is also troubling me n making perfect sense...
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
we need an official statement by zee as to what is happening and i m not believing this news!!!
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This time... I actually think Pari is quitting...don't ask me why.. but, I get the feeling its happening...
😭
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

This time... I actually think Pari is quitting...don't ask me why.. but, I get the feeling its happening...

😭

do u have some news?
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Donjas

That rumor of a 1 month notice period for Paridhi is troubling. The time period matches with the above rumor.

Ekta has always supported Santa in the past. Maybe this time too she has decided in favor of her old buddy. If that is so Paridhi will leave and Ekta will need a new Jodha.

So, maybe the strategy could be to get the ratings high with the consummation track and then when Paridhi leaves(if she leaves) introduce a gap, and then bring in a new Jodha.

I doubt it will work though, I don't think the main historical characters are replaceable.

I am sure Ekta doesn't want Pari to leave but I have a hunch that Pari wants to leave of her own accord! If there is no sexual harassment as has been blown up by the media and its more personal differences.. then, its more personal issue right?
I'm also wondering if in case she has to sack SV she'll have to hunt for an entire team of AD, cameraman etc since new director may want his own camera crew etc..
I don't know I'm assuming
but, the problems are more personal...that's why Pari's adamant about wanting to quit! 
jodah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

the 1 month period is also troubling me n making perfect sense...

😭

i am thinking the same now 🥺
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanchal_c

when ksg was leaving zee said that he was leaving...but here they r saying that pari is not quitting.

MAJOR difference between both scenarios.. KSG was accused of being unprofessional by his PH and the channel..the media state that everyone was putting up with him for so long and couldn't take it after a while...hence, when they were happy when he left...

Zee are NOT happy with KSG and even made an announcement recently that they would NOT get KSG back after Raqesh left

This is not the same scenario as is with Pari.. they like her and they don't want her to to go...

This strategy of 'Everything is all right nothing will happen' is commonly used by many spokespeople to calm the storm ...so more issues are not raised till matters are solved...

Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
lashy even I think the same...pari is definitely quitting after consummation scenes...it looks like the issue is serious...lets be mentally prepared for the worst
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

Ohh god so many news wat to believe wat not to believe can't zee or paridhi or ekta give one official interview for two minutes whether quit news is right or wrong...

EKta or Pari cannot give an official statement yet, when matters have not been resolved.. besides, if its a more personal issue.. then I can understand why Pari doesn't want to speak up.. and at the same time she doesn't want to lie.. 
ghalibmirza thumbnail

I am sure Ekta doesn't want Pari to leave but I have a hunch that Pari wants to leave of her own accord! If there is no sexual harassment as has been blown up by the media and its more personal differences.. then, its more personal issue right?
I'm also wondering if in case she has to sack SV she'll have to hunt for an entire team of AD, cameraman etc since new director may want his own camera crew etc..
I don't know I'm assuming
but, the problems are more personal...that's why Pari's adamant about wanting to quit! 

lashy, i agree its to do with her personal turmoil!