Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhas1066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wed 16th apr;
rishi durvasa comes to the pandavas hut to have food. draupadi realizes that there is a shortage of food and starts worrying.

thur 17th apr:
while meditating on lord shiva arjun is approached by a man who asks him to fight him. however arjun realizes that the man is none other than lord shiva himself.

fri 18th apr:
on seeing jayadrath kidnapping draupadi sahadev and bhima rush to her rescue.however arjun surprises shakuni and duryodhana when he creates a whirlwind of dust and takes draupadi and jayadrath away.

sat 19th apr:
the pandavas along with draupadi hide in the matsya kingdom. however shakuni with his intelligence traces them down.
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the spoilers Bhas...😊
So, Kirata is "a man"?? πŸ˜•

Ha!! Mahanayak successfully rescues Draupadi πŸ‘πŸΌ - nice try Bhim and Sahdev...

The Kauravas have grown brains and they have traced the Pandavas themselves...and the agyaatwaas begins on Saturday...in ⭐️B, the post-Lakshagrah vanvaas lasted longer than this πŸ˜•
Edited by -Shani- - 10 years ago
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My eyes popped out.. Shakuni finds out that they are in Matsya in the same episode that they reach there? 😲

Dice game and VH 2 weeks, Exile 1 week  😲
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yek kya ho raha hain β­οΈbharat mein
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Brother in Law Duryodhan requests Jayadratha to kidnap Draupadi.. Dushala would not be happy with her Jesht πŸ˜†
Pikachu_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks but as far as I read that Arjun and Bheem together rescue Panchali from jayadarth with other pandavs and bheem was about kill jayadrath but yudi said to shaved his hair only coz they ca not kill their sis hubby kya go raha ha is star Bharat me 12sal I hapte ne deke diya yeh kahakhi samaj dari hain
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thnks for sharing Bhas :)

My mamashree is the smartest 😳 he traced them all...so Kurukshetra war will take place after more 14 yrs  
klaroline thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pujametallic

thanks but as far as I read that Arjun and Bheem together rescue Panchali from jayadarth with other pandavs and bheem was about kill jayadrath but yudi said to shaved his hair only coz they ca not kill their sis hubby kya go raha ha is star Bharat me 12sal I hapte ne deke diya yeh kahakhi samaj dari hain

it wud be a real treat if dat was xactly portayed on screen bt it is mahanayak's mahabharat
bheem will only try bt won't be able to save her 😑 😳 πŸ˜†
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs, so here instead of Bhim its Arjun who will save DraupadiπŸ€”
devashree_h thumbnail
Thanks a lot!! I knew they would complete the Vanvaas in a week!!