Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I  hope both Sahdev and Arjuna do take their original prans whether through Bhima or themselves but they didn't mention about it in the SBS video
bhas1066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Vrish , Diala:

i cant find in KMG anything written about draupadi taking a vow not to tie her hair or wash it in dusshasan's blood. its just said that when she leaves after second dice-game , her hair is dishevelled, wearing one-piece, blood-stained cloth.

"And Draupadi goeth, attired in one piece of stained cloth, her hair dishevelled, and weeping, signifying--'The wives of those for whom I have been reduced to such a plight, shall on the fourteenth year hence be deprived of husbands, sons and relatives and dear ones and smeared all over with blood, with hair dishevelled and all in their feminine seasons enter Hastinapore having offered oblations of water (unto the manes of those they will have lost)."

i am a bit shocked myself.  i has like taken in for granted that she does not tie her hair but its not mentioned anywhere. maybe in other versions...
Edited by bhas1066 - 10 years ago
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Krishna comes in rescue today. Ok. So then That is the endless saree business. And then, Drau locks herself and Krishna consoles? What does that mean? In IP or in HP..? If in IP, then how come they went to IP without the second dice Game? If it is HP, then how cone Krishna is in HP all of a sudden? If he us not in HP, how does he console Draupadi? Kunti refuses to go to IP. K.. then how ate they leaving for IP without the second game? Or is it after the second game? Then from where does anything about going to IP comes? Drau locks herself up, wont she go to IP? If she herself is not going, how come Kunti refuses? Kunti was asked then for sure. And if Krishna is in HP consoling Drau, how come he let the second game happen?

I cant understand a thing. V confused.
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bhas.. I was not sure if it was there anywhere else, but I dont remember Bhima running with Dushy's blood to Draupadi for a hair wash..
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Thankiu for the spoiler BhasπŸ˜›
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ BHAS thank u very much fr updating the thread...I was in clg so couldn't post the Saturday spoiler so thanks a lot for doing itπŸ˜ƒ Edited by Paro95 - 10 years ago
bhas1066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paro95

@ BHASM thank u very much fr updating the thread...I was in clg so couldn't post the Saturday spoiler so thanks a lot for doing itπŸ˜ƒ

u r welome!
Edited by bhas1066 - 10 years ago
bhas1066 thumbnail
Spoiler:

Tuesday 15th apr
hanuman disguises himself as a monkey and irrityates bhima. however bhima later realizes that the monkey is none other than hanuman

Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhas1066

Spoiler:
Tuesday 15th apr
hanuman disguises himself as a monkey and irrityates bhima. however bhima later realizes that the monkey is none other than hanuman

Thanks for sharing Bhas...😊

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bhas1066

Spoiler:

Tuesday 15th apr

Thanks for the spoiler πŸ˜Š