Mukesh Khanna speaks against Starbharata!

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deKym8DNJ7Q&ctp=CAEQpDAiEwjFzPn48ay9AhVQOKoKHUpbAA4%3D&guid=&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&gl=IN[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deKym8DNJ7Q&ctp=CAEQpDAiEwjFzPn48ay9AhVQOKoKHUpbAA4%3D&guid=&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&gl=INEdited by -Shruti - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..BlessedOne.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally someone who has the courage to speak. What he said? I remember his famous lines about Kahani hamare mahabharat ki.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Nowadays the makers hide behind an excuse that they are making Mahabharata for the modern people.

He said: "Sanskriti kabhi modern nahi ho sakti, sanskriti ko modern karoge toh woh khatm ho jayegi"
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Man - i MISS HIM.  I can only agree
Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..BlessedOne..

Finally someone who has the courage to speak. What he said? I remember his famous lines about Kahani hamare mahabharat ki.

Just watch the video na..if you have any problem in viewing then I'll post some of the important lines uttered by him.
..BlessedOne.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shruti

Nowadays the makers hide behind an excuse that they are making Mahabharata for the modern people.

He said: "Sanskriti kabhi modern nahi ho sakti, sanskriti ko modern karoge toh woh khatm ho jayegi"

So true..I just hate this idiotic excuse.
INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Watched it and I agree with each and every word.
INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Exactly. He also said that who gave them the right to do so. They are trying to move ahead of Ved Vyas.
debaleena_tunai thumbnail

can't agree more... very true.. miss him... ðŸ˜­
lazysaur thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
actors acting well he didn't  spoke against  acting ?