Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhea_401 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Very interesting at must say..well i like d way veera lectures gunjan...bt nevertheless since abt a day a two i think she's being a bit nosey...eavesdropping n all..dats unpleasant...i think itw ranjans personal matter n she shud let them handle it...interfering once a while is fine but only wen things get outta hand..
As fr gunjan...yea i too think dey r moving a bit too hastily with the love part...i mean ranvi has always been so good...hw cn she suddenly strt loving him...she shud first be shown guilty n den fall fr him gradually...as of nw she shud be shown sorry and trying to make up fr her mistakes...
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anraysha

One thing I want to say all of u Buddies that is Gunjan nd Veera will never become friends like before,as they were in their Childhood.Gunjan will not like her much its vry obvious nd I think its vry obvious,even if I were in Gunjan's place I would behave like that,as she still often Unnecessarily interferes her Adult nd Matured Veerji's Personal life,on the other side,Ranvi stays within limit,he never interferes about her personal matters until she let him know or inform.this is the big flaw in Veera's character I think to me guys.So Welcome Me Buddies nd Love U all nd all RANJANIANS.❤️🤔😊

The one thing I don't like about Veera is that she interferes in Ranvi's personal life too much. I also don't like her spying on Ranjan's conversations either. Sometimes Veera gets in the way of Gunjan trying to do good things for Ranvi. I understand she is concerned for her brother but she needs to realize that Gunjan and Ranvi are adults and it's their responsibility to work on their relationship as a married couple.

Pre-leap, Gunjan and Veera were best friends and Gunjan was the closest to Veera out of all the kids. Post-leap, before the whole drama with Gunjan and Jagjit, I never saw Gunjan and Veera bond like they did when they were kids, instead Gunjan spent most of her time with Ranvi. As adults, Ranvi used to be Gunjan's best friend and it seemed like the only true friend she had. I do agree that Gunjan and Veera will never have the same relationship they had when they were children.
pinkrose90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
What do you guys think about veera's plan with ratan to get Gunjan to realize her love for Ranvi?
I am glad that veera has finally realized that Gunjan loves Ranvi. 😊
deep_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
gunveera AT bhi tha??
uffo🥺
--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trixie_

gunveera AT bhi tha??

uffo🥺

🤔?
deep_ thumbnail
--swati--- thumbnail
Want to c gunveera frndshp
deep_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: --swathy--

Want to c gunveera frndshp

what???💔
--swati--- thumbnail
yup i lovd their frndshp n nw its back so i'm hapy 😃
achu2610 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
GunVeera rockdd yesterday😉