Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkrose90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I think once Gunjan realizes her mistakes and they show her accepting Ranvi they will make her grey instead of all out negative. There will always be that shade of grey because of her jealousy for Veera which is fine. I can accept that just as long as I don't have to hear anything more about these dreams!!

Yes Gunjan as grey character would be more realistic since she will always have that insecurity around Veera. Veera got to do all the things that Gunjan wished she could have done.
And I agree with you that Gunjan needs to stop living in the past, holding on to unrealistic dreams and she should look ahead in life and do something that she can actually achieve in life which will help her.
pinkrose90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samira1984

I think you ar right, Gunveera never became friend like they used to beπŸ˜”miss their bachpan ki friendship

Bachpan Veera-Gunjan friendship was very sweet. Gunjan used to help Veera in teaching Baldev a lesson. πŸ˜† but now it would be hard for Veera and Gunjan to go back to having such a close bond with everything that has happened.
pinkrose90 thumbnail
What do you all think of Gunjan and Veera's behaviour towards each other now?
pinkrose90 thumbnail
Now Gunjan is starting to work towards being nice to Ranvi. Veera is noticing this. How do you all feel about this current track?
Farnazlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Don't know yr πŸ˜• but right know it's a big question for me that why Gunjan fall for Ranvi that easily ?
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pinkrose90

Now Gunjan is starting to work towards being nice to Ranvi. Veera is noticing this. How do you all feel about this current track?

The current track of Gunjan developing feelings for Ranvi and Veera changing is happening too soon. The very same night that Gunjan tells Ranvi her plan about running away to Canada, she realizes she loves him. Her love for Ranvi should be gradual and should take time especially since she spent several months hating Ranvi. It just isn't realistic for someone to change over night like that. Veera also was so stern with Gunjan and once she realized that Gunjan cares for Ranvi, she runs to him and jumps and yells joyfully stating that Gunjan likes him. πŸ€” How does she even know that Gunjan has completely even changed? I think Veera's feelings towards Gunjan should have been gradual as well and at least until Gunjan gained her trust, especially after she spent so long annoying and testing her. Basically, I'm not happy with the current track because it feels too rushed.
pinkrose90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samira1984

Don't know yr πŸ˜• but right know it's a big question for me that why Gunjan fall for Ranvi that easily ?

Yes, I agree with you. I am also not very happy that they seem to be showing Gunjan falling in love with Ranvi so quickly.😳

But atleast in Friday's episode, they did show Gunjan denying her feelings for Ranvi. She justified her feelings as being grateful to Ranvi for everything he has done for her. Lets see how CVs develop this track with Gunjan. And will Veera support Gunjan?
pinkrose90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ._Pari_.

The current track of Gunjan developing feelings for Ranvi and Veera changing is happening too soon. The very same night that Gunjan tells Ranvi her plan about running away to Canada, she realizes she loves him. Her love for Ranvi should be gradual and should take time especially since she spent several months hating Ranvi. It just isn't realistic for someone to change over night like that. Veera also was so stern with Gunjan and once she realized that Gunjan cares for Ranvi, she runs to him and jumps and yells joyfully stating that Gunjan likes him. πŸ€” How does she even know that Gunjan has completely even changed? I think Veera's feelings towards Gunjan should have been gradual as well and at least until Gunjan gained her trust, especially after she spent so long annoying and testing her. Basically, I'm not happy with the current track because it feels too rushed.

Yes Pari, I totally agree with you. I feel the same way. Gunjan' sudden realization of feelings for Ranvi is too soon. And Veera accepting Gunjan quite quickly is a surprise. But, atleast Veera is still putting forward some challenges for Gunjan to complete to prove whether she truly has started to realize her mistakes and has feelings for Ranvi.πŸ€”

I guess we will have to wait and watch to see how this track with Gunjan continues.
Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really Loved ur Post nd Conditions,Super Awesome nd Vry Sensible.β€οΈπŸ‘
Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
One thing I want to say all of u Buddies that is Gunjan nd Veera will never become friends like before,as they were in their Childhood.Gunjan will not like her much its vry obvious nd I think its vry obvious,even if I were in Gunjan's place I would behave like that,as she still often Unnecessarily interferes her Adult nd Matured Veerji's Personal life,on the other side,Ranvi stays within limit,he never interferes about her personal matters until she let him know or inform.this is the big flaw in Veera's character I think to me guys.So Welcome Me Buddies nd Love U all nd all RANJANIANS.β€οΈπŸ€”πŸ˜Š