Apeter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally arshi is together

Love it
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the pm. Congo on new thread. Am waiting with my heartbeat running equal to race horse to know how much more and what and how he'll convince khushi ?
Parii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update
Fell bad for khushi
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Fabulous!
Loved it!
Waiting to read the extension.
zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohhh.. cliffhanger...  what will be her answer.. eagerly waiting 2 know...
update was awesome...
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am happy that this time they are talking sincerely and not getting agitated or hurting each other like earlier times.
oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Say yes Khushi say yes

but not before kicking Arnav for the kiss he gave La before coming to you

Argh!!! I can't forget that... :P *sorry*

OK but be positive now, Arnav & Khushi hamesha
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

That was wonderful...

Arnav trying alot to getting positive response from  Kushi
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update simi👏
i am sorry i am very busy nowadays to comment long😆

this update really touched me alot😭

after that soul kiss arnav has led out all what he has held up til now..😕..he has loved khusi alot but he has hurt her lot too though he knows it cant be forgiven easily😭 but he knows one fact that he cant live without khusi ever...for past 8 years he was burning and dying from inside .😭.though lavanya did made him calm a bit but his soul was always shattered.😭..and lavanya too used his vunerable condition for sometime...but he know this truth even that time that he was broken from inside😭 ...he was alone and shattered and he was beyond repair and only one person can heal him that too is his doll...😭

the moment khusi told him her state that she was widow and cheated and tainted and he should go to lavnya as this wasnt right.😭..arnav was calmed for first time because he know his doll completely now and no more games were there from his soo called mother😕...and the way he said he was tired of doing right things..indeed showed his pain...he was tired to do everything which was said by others and society things...😭.no one for once asked or cared about his happiness and so was with khusi😭 ...he was begging for once to do wrong..it may be in wrong for others but for them this is right thing ever...😊

arnav was right both are tainted by selfish peoples who used them .😭..they might have been in physical relation with others but having just sex can fulfill ur needs but cant make u happy...😕as having sex and lovemaking is vastly diffrent .😕..thier souls have been united very long back and even they were other people they were never happy from inside ever.😭...they both have been used and destroyed equally and now this time them being together is best thing that can ever happen.😊.and when khusi showed her insecurity of being ill fated and he will suffered because of her😭 ..arnav was again sad about how much he was the reason for her this state...😭the way he told her that he was reason she become ill fated and because of his mother dirty plans she lost everything..😭.and worst part for him was that he didnt knew abything about his mom plans and her sufferings are his deeds..😭.though he was right  on some parts but he was too had been played by his mother 😭..but khusi suffered much more and arnav knew that...😭

i am soo happpy that arnav wants to ammend everything😊 and he knows one thing for real that they both love each other truly and now they have suffered enough and in worst way possible and only thier being together now can build thier good and happy future aead...😊
Edited by AR_EternalLove - 10 years ago
sfghfj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for d new thread
awesome update. waiting for d extension