Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

golpokobita thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I would rather say, i expected something better from the CVs. 

Like Tarun Khanna, I feel like taking a break from the show. Continuous disaster/ back to back conspiracy  --- all these are taking a toll on me.. I had been waiting for something good and positive for so long .. and yesterday saw a glimpse of it .. but today all cards are turned again.. Its frustrating. 
Edited by golpokobita - 10 years ago
himba thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the days events----wedding, shooting, finding evidence, Paro kiddnapping, Dad in a bad state all had impacted his thought process.
Once he thinks clearly he will find some answers.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: asmi279

What if he now believes her to be a traitor too..he said na - itne dino se bewakoof bana rahi thi..if he has accepted that as true, he will look at anything frm that pt of view..haina?

then why did she come back to testify without running away with the Thakur? he is an officer he should think of that
And why did she go to the mela n complicate things when she could have quietly left with the thakur n no1 would have known n she wouldn't have had to hit his head to go with him...
so that actually is the flimsiest part of his argument!

saya312 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

that is the thing, today i totally understand him - BUT after the press conference, which would take hours on end he gets back to the hospital with Paro as per the precap, that is what is annoying me!
He has enough time by then! not enough time for a normal person, but a trained officer whose job profile is to solve these things n look for what is not apparent!

Yes, I was more upset with the precap...the only thing I'm afraid of is an impulsive Rudra dragging Paro to the mandir for a hasty revenge marriage etc..what a feeling of deja vu *shudder*
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

ok 😆
well Paro's side of things was logical for me cz 21 yrs of bottle fed poison and her own eyes would make more sense than what her heart may say.. n she is just a naive village girl.. not trained to look for mysteries n solve them
but this is an officer..

anywya aahh let's see where the chemistry business goes.. chemistry is actually fine - if the feeling changing part can be done slowly enough.. hope they don't mess things up!

I don't want any bullshit chemistry anymore..What will a MU chemistry do n till what extent😕😡...See that'swhy I say Thakur should have married Mohini...Thakur kept his wife out of the actual light for so long n has bottle fed Paro n villagers about those crimes n poisoned minds about BSD...That time when Paro's parents died, uniform was of BSD but men were of Thakur, thus everyone thought BSD to be bad. In a similar way this time Bridal wear is of Paro, but there was someone else in disguise..Motive was same..To kill Dilsher n accuse Paro..

So u see Mohini n Thakur are a perfect match..Infact if Thakur knows about our Master mind KCM he will instantly leave Thakurain n marry her..
vari3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: golpokobita

I would rather say, i expected something better from the CVs. 

Like Tarun Khanna, I feel like taking a break from the show. Continuous disaster/ back to back conspiracy  and all these hare taking a toll on me.. I am waiting for something good and positive for so long .. and yesterday saw a glimpse of it .. but today all cards are turned again.. Its frustrating. 

After todays epi...i so need a break from all these brainless business...for gods sake...even mailthly turned against paro...shocker😡
tamil_nalan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont think this missunderstanding will go on for a long time...i think its just a small MU which will be cleared soon :-) and my feeling is saying that when dilsher wakes up from coma he will support paro :-)
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

Upset with the way this is going.

This  week was so awesome and and now had to end  with this baseless MU.

They could have shown a few PaRud moments atleast before this.
Rudra broke that butterfly on the bracelet...😭 That's not good symbolism.

What are we headed towards?😕 I hope they don't base this MU on Rudra's hatred for beautiful women. Too far fetched!

So far the CVs has delivered exceptional surprises, so still hoping for the best.

di i dunno.. we will have to wait n see where they take this - cz with Paro until the press conference they were 10 steps ahead of our thinking n gave something fab!
so let's see... n *fingers crossed!*

asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

then why did she come back to testify without running away with the Thakur? he is an officer he should think of that
And why did she go to the mela n complicate things when she could have quietly left with the thakur n no1 would have known n she wouldn't have had to hit his head to go with him...
so that actually is the flimsiest part of his argument!

she came bk bcoz she knows rudra hs proof against thakur so he wl b convicted anyways..so she cm,bk as a victim to save herself frm arrest..

I saw the epi again..he said ab tak bewakoof bana rahi thi..daga de rahi thi..ab bas.. Aur nahi :(
Guinea thumbnail

well this is why i said = its not the heart i am questioning - he as an officer has to be more logical and think that
Paro would always hurt herself than hurt even him when she is cornered up aka hands burning one. her threat to kill herself and not to kill someone else.

so immediately yes i can totally understand - but after seeing her testimony against Tejwat why the eff did he think she is still a traitor and asked Tejwat to come? if nothing else that one is a whole mess!

I just donot understand the over reaction in the forum sometimes ...we have seen one precap and made our own conclusion on what the future of the story is !! It seriously pisses me off ...every second post is abt , we will not watch the show any more ..what do we expect , all MU's to be sorted in the first 3 months of the show and the love story to begin ! What is this mtv luvstruck show !

On monday , we may get a good episode and then the reaction would be...oh thank you CV's ...I am sorry sunara , I am in a bad mood tonight ...its one of those days when I feel that I enjoy the show better , when I donot come to the forum.