Rudra = MU is a bit too unbelievable!expected better of him!

Posted: 10 years ago
Well he is a BSD officer, and a best one at that too.. so he should be able to look at the whole picture,

1. Paro saved HIS life from the bullet that was fired at him by a man of Tejawat

2. He accuses her of calling Tejwat - so does that mean Paro sent a telepathy message to Tejwat cz Paro doesn't know how to use a phone n nor does she have one!

3. So even if she gave so called message to Tejwat - well why would she make things so complicated and get herself to the Mela in the 1st place? She was according to kaki, was supposed to come at the end with Dilsher - AND she apparently offed him and lit him up. So now she is alone n free of any1 else. So why did she go to the mela n didn't go to Tejwat straight away? why didn't she arrange for Tejwat or one of his guards to pick her before she got to the Mela? cz after all she could avoid the wedding, this whole mess with Rudra n the BSD! Why bother going there and hitting him in the head n leaving when there was such an easier option to take?

4. And Tejwat had his own business coming to the mela as did his men - they themselves found the money - so why accuse Paro to have planned that meeting to get Tejawat to the Mela?

5. And finally why the hell would she turn up at the BSD HQ and give witness against Tejawat? Why wouldn't she be with Tejwat running away somewhere?

So either Paro is an utter dumb idiot or she is a smart cookie! she cannot be both! So decide on one!
cz if she planned all this - she wouldn't be coming back
if she didn't plan any of this - why accuse her?

So Rudra seriously need to think cz unlike Paro he doesn't have his own eyes as a witness even in a wrong manner.
He is an officer, even if its a personal situation he is a trained officer, he needs to take the holistic view.

Well immediately after knowing i can of course excuse him for being emotional. cz he is human too. But he has the time to think across the Press conference, listen to Paro.. n lots of time before he seem to drag her back to the hospital.
So by then the major int he BSD should be thinking all things through properly!!

cz after all Paro doens't gain ANYTHiNG by killing Dilsher - but some others would. so why think its her so easily..
Exactly...m feeling so low...didnt expect this from major rudra pratap ranawat... all d craziness about him...went away .
Pls can somebody give me a hug...i feel so dissapointed...almost crying.
#crazyrudrafan😭
Edited by vari3241 - 10 years ago
Great post. I hope Rudra can see sense and think logically about this matter.
Well, there are two possible answers:

1. It's too soon..give him some time to come out of the overwhelming mess that was his life till yesterday..once his brain kicks in, he will consider the other suspects
2. The CVs are trying to please the TRP gods..so v gt a track of everyone misunderstanding paro n she fighting to gain their trust

I really hope it's not the second one..I trust the CVs to come up with a brilliant surprising third possibility :)
I admit I feel the same, but now I think about it...
I'm giving it a couple of episodes before I judge him.
Right now he is on an emotional high, his father is on a hospital bed and so his 'dimaag' isn't there.

Cannot agree more...
They have made Rudra look like a FOOL
Aman and senior officers sound and behave so intelligent, calm and rational...that should have been Rudra behaving like that.
The side actors have more meat and consistency than the lead
I hope cvs correct this blunder they have made soon...
Rudra needs to use his sixth sense to clear out the MU
why cant he just doubt KCM fr a moment fr doing all this? :@
Very logical points😊 I can understand Rudra's MU today, but I would like to see how the cvs take this forward. Rudra can be shown as angry and upset, but he has to start thinking!! 
Originally posted by asmi279

Well, there are two possible answers:

1. It's too soon..give him some time to come out of the overwhelming mess that was his life till yesterday..once his brain kicks in, he will consider the other suspects
2. The CVs are trying to please the TRP gods..so v gt a track of everyone misunderstanding paro n she fighting to gain their trust

I really hope it's not the second one..I trust the CVs to come up with a brilliant surprising third possibility :)

1. too soon after the press conference - where she testified against Tejwat? that does not make sense to me. i know he is in a personal crisis and emotionally messed up - that is why i didn't even add that line of 'how could he believe Paro can do that?' kinda thing, cz emotionally him not believing her is perfectly acceptable as he is not in a place to give her benefit of the doubt. BUT as an officer he should be thinking clearly after the PC.

2. lol in that case we really shouldn't be discussing dear! 😆

ok let's wait for the 3rd then!!

Sunara ...his immidiate suspicion was on mochisa and not paro ...the current circumstances are extremely emotional for him ...his father is critical , paro hit him in the head and ran with tejawat ...
Sunheri tells him again and again it was paro ...he does not know what to think . Also the whole " beautiful women always betrays " will kick in ...

Their is a role reversal ...now paro will have to prove her innocence as he will say " saboot do " . His brain will kick in but not right now .

I will anyway leave this with the CV's ...they have been surprising us so far and doing a good job ...so expecting the same ...