-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Very objective point !! Edited by -Raichu- - 10 years ago
.Phoenix. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have to agree, What Rudra says to Paro in the hospital makes no-sense. That's why i'm optimistic that maybe The CVs will turn it on us by showing that Rudra never did believe Paro is to blame, but is just acting to find out who really is.
..Antisocial.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Raichu-

πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Very objective point !!

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Actually I was sarcastic but you are welcome πŸ˜‰
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Princess,

Paros behavior is inconsistent if you look at it from Rudra's point of view...

She lived in that village, was there at the Barat and should have seen something...but she claimed she had no knowledge of anything...
She refused to listen to any thing Rudra told her about Thakurs Gun racket and even the fate of Nandini...
Thakur showed up at the mela...and looked  like he was there to get her...and Paro made a choice to go with him willingly...announcing to the world that Rudra was the bad guy and that she stands by Thakur...
She hit Rudra from the back to save the Thakur...at the crucial moment...
She went with Thakur...

At home,  Rudra is told by someone like Sunehiri, who is innocent and open hearted that she saw with her own eyes...Paro starting the fire...

All that is good reason for anyone in Rudra's place  to doubt the real intentions of Paro...even if  all of it had good reasons from Paros POV and can be fully explained...

------

Next day...she comes back and does the complete opposite by testifying against the Thakur...This and the vibes she gave when she lived with him...are completely opposite to the everything listed above...not to mention that she really does not look like some one who could have tried go kill...but there are many people who do horrible things but never look the part...

-----
Under the circumstances and combined with the emotions running high...I dont think this MU...is really ill conceived...All MUs, require that the person having the MU...is missing some part of the knowledge in putting the pieces together...and there is convincing evidence to have the MU, that just can't be rejected ...even if the evidence later on proves to be based on something false...

---
My intention of making this post is not to debate...but just to present an alternate perspective...
Edited by -Sush- - 10 years ago
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Fantastic post as always Sunara. The thing about IF is...99% are female so you will always find more members sympathizing with the male lead than the female one. The female is called stupid, foolish for her mistakes yet when the mistake comes from the male, people find some "higher" or profound meaning in his actions, make excuses for him and find it easy to forgive him. 

This is just a general observation from my time here. For instance, many called Paro dumb when she blamed Rudra and sided with Thakur...but when the tables turned and Rudra blamed her and sided with his family, I saw very few people calling him dumb. I guess it is easier for girls to beat up on the female lead. Anyways, if I've learnt anything from my last experiment with Indian TV, it is not to let these forums ruin the show or my perception of the characters. I adore both Paro and Rudra, especially together, and no one will turn me against either one of them this time.
--Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Raichu-

Because he is Einstein with a master of psychology so he can't do any mistakes !!
πŸ₯±

I totally agree with you ! This forum is quite biased : everybody defends Paro and accuse Rudra whatever happen !

Personaly I'm not on either side so it's much easier to understand both feelings and enjoy the show!

Agree.. But I love both of them .. Toh mujhe bhi kucch farak ni padta.. πŸ˜†Paro ko bolo toh rudra hain sambhalne ke liye and vice versa.. I am just enjoying this show ...love this MU.. πŸ˜ŠThis MU will bring them closer to each other and we will see some lighter moments between parud..πŸ˜›

Haan koi RR ya Ashish/ sanaya ko bura bole hain toh mein danda lekar khadi ho jati hun..πŸ˜†
Edited by nainasharma123 - 10 years ago
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree on on counts Sunara!!
Another point for the Ranawats to ponder, before pronouncing Paro guilty...
Paro had actually revealed herself to them in order to save Dilsher from the first asthma attack...remember Dhua kumari.

The only justification I see for Rudra's behavior  is that 15 years of brainwashing against pretty women's betrayal and hatred towards his mom is difficult to erase over 8 weeks. Whatever he has been trained for and whatever little he felt for Paro has been over riden by this fire accident and has taken him back to the 'never-trust-beautiful-women' mode.
So I will go along with this MU, and I believe it will bring PaRud closer, though it breaks my heart more than anything else when I see the FL cornered and troubled.😭 (Esp when it is played by SI)...but then again isnt that what we watch soaps for?πŸ˜› But will not like for this MU to stretch too long...CVs please wrap it up in two weeks...
So I am chill with this MU..and will happily let the CVs deliver.
Edited by SanayaIsBest - 10 years ago
-Seerat- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post and I do agree completely because as a girl I watch show from the FL's perspective.
So yes I tend to feel more for Paro.

But I love RR and PaRud.
I do see a lot of polarization in the forum as far as relating to the leads and their pain.

When Paro was not believing & trusting Rudra some said he is not giving enough proof while the others said Paro is being dumb & stupid.
Now the tables have turned , so now it's time for Paro to prove herself on one side. On the other side some are saying Rudra has lost all his brains.

All these perspectives & discussions are awesome and just goes to show how much we love RR and how much we are involved with the characters.

So let's keep it going and enjoying RR and relishing our PaRud, Rudra and Paro moments.

It's ok for us to relate to one or both, as long as we don't bash.
That's what I love about this forum.Edited by LoveCC - 10 years ago