Poll

Will Akshara be able to be pregnant again?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I really hope Akshara can get pregnant again. I have been waiting for her second pregnancy for so long!!! I really hope she has a daughter soon!!! ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

What do you guys think?!?!?! Please reply.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reena1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
seriously i hope she doesn't because I cannot be doing with the faces, baby talk, the overacting Akshara and Naitik do. I watch all serials and no serial show as much crap they do its soo over the top.
Gopi, Varsha, Manvi and other leading ladies have done pregnancy scene never have they showed soo much nonsense as they do in YRKKH. 

If she does then hope the pregnancy theme is less overacting then last time!

When is this serial going to finish!
Kripa-banka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: reena1984

seriously i hope she doesn't because I cannot be doing with the faces, baby talk, the overacting Akshara and Naitik do. I watch all serials and no serial show as much crap they do its soo over the top.

Gopi, Varsha, Manvi and other leading ladies have done pregnancy scene never have they showed soo much nonsense as they do in YRKKH.

If she does then hope the pregnancy theme is less overacting then last time!

When is this serial going to finish!

I Think God Haven't give u That eyes with whom u can see What Yrkkh and Naksh are...
Nd With whom u are comparing Akshara??
There is Nobody here to Compare with Akshara... Akshara is Ruling Since 5 years Just bcoj of her Tremendous Acting & Hard Work... Today In Every House People Want to become like Akshara..what she does matters Everywhere...
She has Became Idol for us.. Its Her acting which make people cry & Smile with her...
and d So-called people whom u are talking about had already shown their Over-acting and Currently they are no more Active.. So, Think before u Utter...

reena1984 thumbnail
i am not saying she is not  a good actress she is a good actress.
I am talking out the extreme overacting during the pregnancy stories! just show like every other serial does.

Parvati, Tulsi, Prena, Gopi, Pratigya, have been pregnant in the serials they story line has been basic.

She has not been ruling the screen she is a good actress but not the queen of tv.

Sorry I like the serial and like the lead pair but just dont agree with the over doing of scenes.

thats all
DwarfStars thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really hope she does but somehow I have this bad feeling that she won't be able to.
God, how badly I was waiting for this new baby!😭
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really hope she does get pregnant!! When she does get pregnant again, they can show her fighting for her child this time and not aborting it. Then the child, hopefully a daughter, and Akshara will have a special bond after the birth. Edited by arshi_arvi - 10 years ago
reena1984 thumbnail

Originally posted by: papoushonu

Aabey oyeee. ...aur kya bakwaaas dekhnaaa hain.
Hina key haddiyaan dikh rahi hain .. shaadi nahin hogi
Tere isss faltu neverending nonsense yrkkh...

Exactly...like reema1984 said when hell is it gonnaa shut
All stink except rajbana...& that wide mouthed idiit naksh...

Thank you I cannot wait for this serial to finish!

Kripa-banka thumbnail

Originally posted by: reena1984

Thank you I cannot wait for this serial to finish!

M Sorry to Say but u vl Definitely have to wait Sweetheart... Because It is Yeh Rishta... Its Not Like some other Craps.. which came on-air without any Perfect story and Cast and Soon dey Get to know their real Value in Tv...which is quite Late

Yeh rishta Rocks
reena1984 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kripa-banka

M Sorry to Say but u vl Definitely have to wait Sweetheart... Because It is Yeh Rishta... Its Not Like some other Craps.. which came on-air without any Perfect story and Cast and Soon dey Get to know their real Value in Tv...which is quite Late

Yeh rishta Rocks

you think this has a story no it doesn't 

always same crap 
akshara sorts family issues
she crys
naksh have romantic scene
maheshwari family have breakfast, have conversion over sofa
varsha cooks 
badi maa morns

prob thats why Gayati left because story not going anywhere just goes round in circles!

its running cos people watch it cos nothing else is on at 9 30pm!!

they will come to their senses soon!! if not they are idiots!

and how to explain your cm at 33

Kripa-banka thumbnail
@reena...

Do u really think ddat people dont have anything else to watch at 9:30 except yrkkh from last 5 years...

Oh my God.. I cant Believe.. How could u even think so.. Its Yrkkh magic which doesn't allow people to watch anything else otherwise there are so many Shows Whose Forum ranking is in Currently Top 5 and also dey are from 9:30 Slot but still they dont have that much Guts to Rule on Trp...
Nd 1 More Thing Our CM Ranking is 33.. It Doesn't mean That there is No Fans of Yrkkh...

There are many Fans.. Its Our Personal issue which doesn't allow us to active here...
U Can See Hina Khan Ranking.. if u think there are no Fans...