Users

Frequent Posters

ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ParinLyksShakti

hi guys i hope this link works ðŸ˜³

MaHay VM - Bin Tere

sorry guys the video is getting blocked again and again due to copyright issues ðŸ˜­ will try uploading few daz later ðŸ˜­
ParinConnects thumbnail
really sorry guys..the previous vm link isnt working..and neither is again getting uploaded..because again and again its getting blocked...m once again trying to upload but if it not works i will provide you all one different link where it will be easy to watch and download too ðŸ˜³ Edited by ParinLyksShakti - 10 years ago
ParinConnects thumbnail
My new vm is getin blockd frm all my yt acounts ðŸ˜­
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

does anyone know how to post youtube video ðŸ˜•

i am trying [YOUTUBE]URL LINK[/YOUTBE] but in vain ðŸ˜­

you need to use internet explorer it always works, sometimes firefox too it works but never chrome.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
where have you been soujanya, i'm going to stalk your dashboard to find out. but lets not talk about any members here because that's what they want to get us a warning and close this AT, so will be careful right.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
oh by the way good morning guys.😆
ParinConnects thumbnail
Mahay vm - bin tere 

On youtube dis vm is geting blockd due to copyright issues :(
ParinConnects thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

you need to use internet explorer it always works, sometimes firefox too it works but never chrome.

ohh thanx a lot ðŸ˜³
-Nafisa- thumbnail
I agree Gunjan should refuse to go negative. Gunjan doesn't know how it will be, he should look at what happened to Sultan and Mukhund's characters in Season 1. Just google articles about fans attacking Avinesh Rekhi, it was all over rangmunch, TOI everyway, read them.

He is already bashed on tweeter like mad because he was the lead male in this serial and Vivian quit because of the changed concept of ST's. If he goes negative they will make siggies with awful writing on them and be displaying them all over the internet, they will use any curse word used on him by RK's character once or twice and taunt him online with it forever, during the most intense times for Sultan's character they got hold of his mobile phone number and they were texting him bad things, his next serial too they will come on that forum and use those curse words, as the track will intensify they will be tweeting him the most vile things that his character will be killed off in the most vile way. Save himself all of that he should quit and maintain the integrity of his character that we love.   

They've already shot the marriage proposal, and soon the wedding of new Rishbala they can carry on without him, the way forward is only to make the show exciting for viewers they will have drama and a love triangle. Give your notice and quit Gunjan trust me, you don't want this headache.

-Nafisa- thumbnail

ohh thanx a lot ðŸ˜³

welcome ðŸ˜Š