Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
lol this forum at present reminds me of another one (which I shall not name) wohi haalat ðŸ˜† I can't come here without taking an asprin :P

Anyways, a few posts on GU. Apparently he does not deserve pity...but who is giving him that? Isn't it about principle? Well it is for me.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is so ridiculous.
He signed up for something that was different from regressive, dumb, ridiculous story and plot, but rather something refreshing and nice to watch.

Now this show is going to be some ridiculous crap with the most dumb soapy and regressive twists. Are you kidding me? 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Wanderer.

lol this forum at present reminds me of another one (which I shall not name) wohi haalat ðŸ˜† I can't come here without taking an asprin :P

Anyways, a few posts on GU. Apparently he does not deserve pity...but who is giving him that? Isn't it about principle? Well it is for me.

🤣

absolutely it's about the principle of the thing, he was given a lead male role and it was working with the viewers, the new story slowly had TRP increasing by 0.1 each week now it's 1.9 from 1.6. Now the makers decided to sideline him to support another male lead by giving them a love triangle to get viewers. greedy for more TRP, but now where does that leave GU not lead and no credit would come to him only to Vd.
Edited by .Nafisa. - 10 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG, Vildana. your Lat lag gayee vid is blocked?
I went to watch it again, and gone.  Blah. It was a nice vid.
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

🤣

absolutely it's about the principle of the thing, he was given a lead male role and it was working with the viewers new story slowly TRP increasing by 0.1 each week now it's 1.9 for 1.6. Now the makers decided to sideline him to support another male lead by giving them a love triangle to get viewers. greedy for more TRP, but now where does that leave GU not lead and no credit would come to him only to Vd.

Exactly. They are once again running after trps and in the process, ruining something that was gaining momentum. You can't just do this!
And these frggin love triangles are getting on my nerves! So overused. But I bet you it won't last for long...they will show AK doing some ridiculous things and gradually he will be written out. Sultan part 2 all over again...

lol, I'm laughing right now. Ok, so GU is a 30 year old man...so he doesn't deserve pity, support blah blah blah. Haha! What has age got to do with it? Senseless baatein toh iss forum ki speciality hai 😆
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

This is so ridiculous.

He signed up for something that was different from regressive, dumb, ridiculous story and plot, but rather something refreshing and nice to watch.

Now this show is going to be some ridiculous crap with the most dumb soapy and regressive twists. Are you kidding me? 

You know what, at the end of the day - that's what these fandoms wanna see. Regressive, soapish twists shall be accepted. As long as it's with their OTP. BUT! criticisms only take place when it's not with their OTP.

I give up.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Wanderer.

You know what, at the end of the day - that's what these fandoms wanna see. Regressive, soapish twists shall be accepted. As long as it's with their OTP. BUT! criticisms only take place when it's not with their OTP.

I give up.

Exactly, no logic in watching something to drool over leads, instead of appreciating a story, if you do watch for the story you would be entertained have a laugh watching all the characters.
Edited by .Nafisa. - 10 years ago
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: likarsh

OMG, Vildana. your Lat lag gayee vid is blocked?

I went to watch it again, and gone.  Blah. It was a nice vid.

my vms are also getting blocked ..thats y i uploaded it on my phone's dropbox...atleast that link can be shared and watched by all..even it can be downloaded ðŸ˜†
-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Parin second VM also Awsome...
there is some problem with lappy....
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

where have you been soujanya, i'm going to stalk your dashboard to find out. but lets not talk about any members here because that's what they want to get us a warning and close this AT, so will be careful right.

LOL I had to get some studying done yesterday. Man I tweeted all night! To the whole clucking team. ðŸ˜† Alright we shall try not to talk about members. If this was a complete freedom forum, boy oh boy. We would be on fire! ðŸ˜† OMG! BTW Deepshikha retweeted what I said! I was like hell yes, she knows whats going on. 
Dear On Screen Mean Mom, 

Please become the off screen nice mom, and advice Gunjan to take a stand and make the CORRECT decision ASAP!! 

-Sincerely, 
Kapoor Family Well-wisher! :)

See what I am saying the whole cast is paying for this change. SO UNFAIR! 
TRP INCREASED WOOP WOOP! ðŸ¥³
Just gave the news to the PH PUNK! ðŸ˜†