Frequent Posters

ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Mahay VM - Bin Tere 
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Damn! Your VM is blocked 😭 I couldn't watch it. Is there any other way you can upload it?
Vsoujanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: KPKPBT

aye hayeee his looksss killerrr love him so mucu

I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR DP! Way to go! 🤗 Love it! Cutest pair with organic chemistry! 
ParinConnects thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vsoujanya

Damn! Your VM is blocked 😭 I couldn't watch it. Is there any other way you can upload it?

oh sory...i wil check it out once m on pc...wil provide u link soon. Til then check again. 😳
Vsoujanya thumbnail

Some of my friends were bitching him out so I checked it out and I ended up liking him a lot. 😆 And then I just binged. I know we're in the minority but he is so wholesome. 😳 

Also my mom has been telling me to watch the show for over a month so I owe it to her...she catalyzed it, I guess.

Good decision made! I had given up on this show a super duper long time ago I think after the Sultan track ended or no maybe way later. I don't even remember when I gave up! 😆 But I saw the Gunjan's picture and I was like maybe I can trust this show again, then rest is history. I loved every bit of his of acting, and love DD in Jr. Madhu avatar. But then I was proved wrong never trust this PH again. We might be a minority but we still rock, the MAHAY couple rocks! 👍🏼 Gunjan is a mixture of good looks, mature acting, confidence, and at ease. He can smile instead of smirk all the time, most importantly I fell in love with the character of Abhay, after a long time there was so much positivity. Oh well we will enjoy till it prevails. Hope Gunjan is right about his choice of sticking to this show. 

PS: I got sick of studying and this disaster development in the show so I started watching The Desert! The episode of the Mindy project. ❤️
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Just back from a rant guys! LOL Oh they heard my opinions alright. Hope Gunjan reads some of my feedback. Sweetheart we are your well-wishers, you should listen to us😃.  Edited by Vsoujanya - 10 years ago
Charishma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ I agree. He shouldn't listen to AS's sweet talk. Dude needs to bounce. I kind of want him to stay, just to prove that unlike others (who leave because they don't want to play an "older" character) he is a consummate professional. But this is just a tad too much. 
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Yes is seriously is too much! Did you see how AS said Gunjan is our main lead in the beginning and now says Gunjan is playing "an important character" they are cheating him right away. The manipulation has started! Chaining spots faster than a leopard! 👎🏼
ParinConnects thumbnail
does anyone know how to post youtube video 😕
i am trying [YOUTUBE]URL LINK[/YOUTBE] but in vain 😭
ParinConnects thumbnail
hi guys i hope this link works 😳
MaHay VM - Bin Tere