Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
you know where this is heading, all these drastic changes in Abhay and Madhu are being made for the sudden shift sadly. I loved Gujans laugh when Bebe asked him if he was in love today! totally adorbs! ❤️
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deewangi

congo on new thread 👏

go gu! 😃

felt so dejected after watching todays episode...mahay will be killed! 😭

and felt even worse watching that precap! why would madhu not want to work with ak! thats outrageous...ak is a gem of a person...i cant believe cvs are doing this 🤢

HIGH TIME madhu becomes strong and stops being doormat..if nl bashed her, she shouldnt run around and hide under phallu!!! #dissapointed
bechara gu toh hoga hi sideline or bash ab and 
ab dekhna kaise humari dd ko bhi sideline...very soon again it will be mb torture
nvm...shouldnt expect anything from stupid ph! 😡 and dishearten myself yet again!!! 

I haven't watched today's. Don't know if I want to watch, but the change in Madhu started yesterday itself. I know after WD episode, she went back to being nice and forgiving to Leela, and making her breakfast and all. But there was a difference in Madhu's demeanor while  she was crying in the MaHay Scene on Wednesday and also her scene with the two witches, compared to how she cried and told Abhay on Tuesday that she couldn't go in front of the media. She went blamed herself even on Tuesday, but it was different on Wednesday. Wednesday reminded me of how Madhu used to cry and demean herself pre leap. Not to that extent, of course not. But shades of it.

Can't really explain it.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
Vsoujanya thumbnail
 likarsh I noticed that too. I can see the flavor of the old Sr. Madhu coming back, because otherwise Jr. Madhu was very sweet and kind of happy go lucky. That was the reason why Abhay started to get attracted to her. And you know what some were saying that Abhay loves Madhu, but Madhu confessed her love to Abhay first. So technically if tomorrow Abhay turns negative, it would be Madhu's fault not Abhay's. If she never confessed then all this would have never happened. So she would be the catalyst to turning Abhay negative, because obviously he will cheated if she falls for another guy all of a sudden after loving Abhay. But then again when is logic taken into account. BTW AS all these days said love story between Abhay and Madhu, now he says oh she is just star struck, its not love, its just infatuation. Ullo bannoying yet again! 🤣😆
Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
wow congratulations for the 6AT
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Something Jnr.Madhu said when under bhang effect was that anything he requests of her she would do remember but now because of Nikhil's insults, it's become a self respect issue for her. She will not go back and work for him. No matter how good employer Abhay and Bebe was to her also. The only way she would accept if Nikhil apologised and that's not going to happen as the CV's want Madhu in Mathura now, away from Abhay. He has to be the one chasing after her. 

What I'm hoping for when he goes to propose to her he gives her a phone and says I will be calling you when I leave and we can be communicating at least it's something. 
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Yea true, I mean if all this is going to a marriage between Abhay and Madhu and then the others entry then the romance still has to be show between MAHAY as a progression. But of course AS lacks logic so not sure, he just can't wait to ruin the show. Exactly right? The same Madhu who said all the things to Abhay, to be happy, and stuff is now all like I want to stay away from him, not work for him. The same Madhu who said cannot run away from problems is guess what? She is becoming Bhaag Madhu Bhaag for the sake of a sudden shift! Hahaha what creativity. 😆 People change overnight, from hour to hour in an episode! If Gunjan ever leaves, we will know the real reason why. I love his optimistic nature. He is really adorable, and respectful. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: likarsh

I haven't watched today's. Don't know if I want to watch, but the change in Madhu started yesterday itself. I know after WD episode, she went back to being nice and forgiving to Leela, and making her breakfast and all. But there was a difference in Madhu's demeanor while  she was crying in the MaHay Scene on Wednesday and also her scene with the two witches, compared to how she cried and told Abhay on Tuesday that she couldn't go in front of the media. She went blamed herself even on Tuesday, but it was different on Wednesday. Wednesday reminded me of how Madhu used to cry and demean herself pre leap. Not to that extent, of course not. But shades of it.

Can't really explain it.

Liks its not exactly how Madhu used to demean herself pre leap as then she used to demean herself because of her love for a said someone, for example, "I'm leaving him to return to the chawl, because his abusing me and told me I killed our child, then whilst at the chawl she's hoping he comes to get her" or after finding out love test she didn't leave him even though he walked out, when he used her to get Sultan arrested and he stormed out and when he returned she was busy asking him and crying "I'm I a bad wife to you etc etc" because he accused her of not supporting him, so he was manipulative her but she didn't realise it, all she was thinking of is he loves me and I love him, here despite her love for Abhay that she has confessed to and despite telling him that whatever he says goes with her, she would do it because of that love she feels for him, here she is putting her self respect first and not her love for Abhay. So that's why she's not exactly pre leap Madhu. But she is distancing herself from him definitely whilst before she was available to him, when he rang to come to the restaurant or take her to his house though she had household cooking to do she dropped everything and went now she's distancing herself and putting it all on the insult by Nikhil and his disrespected her, she just needs an apology from Nikhil, that isn't going to happen.
KhatamKahani thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

Something Jnr.Madhu said when under bhang effect was that anything he requests of her she would do remember but now because of Nikhil's insults, it's become a self respect issue for her. She will not go back and work for him. No matter how good employer Abhay and Bebe was to her also. The only way she would accept if Nikhil apologised and that's not going to happen as the CV's want Madhu in Mathura now, away from Abhay. He has to be the one chasing after her. 

What I'm hoping for when he goes to propose to her he gives her a phone and says I will be calling you when I leave and we can be communicating at least it's something. 

Yes it has become about her self respect, Nafs. But the way it was done. That's my problem. Like she should have been less meek and more resolute. I know I know she was hurt and it is humiliating. But some how the way she blamed herself and the way she said told him about her having self respect, the way she said she's leaving the job. Dunno...sonething was off for me. Same goes for the way she came back into the chawl. Why would she have her head covered? She's not wearing the same clothes and her face wasn't shown. Something about the whole thing and scenario put me off.

@Vsoujanya, lol. But come on. Logically, she confessed a crush not really love. And Abhay knew that. Of course these CVs rushed and will ruin Abhay and turn him into a psycho, but it's not Madhu's fault. 
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wohooo guys too fast new 👏 congrats to all
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Nafs, that's why I said it's nowhere near the near to that extent. My issue is not that she's leaving because of the insult to her. But the way she blamed herself too didn't sit well with me. I mentioned this yesterday. But then again, I get it too because of what just happened she would blame herself that she went to his room. But still..something there bothered me. Maybe it's just hating the regressive woman blaming thoughts that are completely natural. But I don't know...something...

Aigght guys. I got to be off now.