Koffee with Karan - IPKKND Isstyle!

Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Koffee with Karan - IPKKND Isstyle!

*Game Credit: dmg123*

Hello fellow IPKKNDians! I am Titaliya_AP or Anjani, and I am posting the first of many gaming threads as we have officially been given permission by the DT. Thank you, DT! :)

*Please read all of the following before moving onto the game.*

From now on, we will have alternating gaming threads every other week ALONG with the GOTW. However, these gaming threads and GOTW are two separate things so despite RizArshi and myself (Titaliya_AP) being the game managers of these threads we can do nothing concerning the GOTW, any issues about those you must PM the DT. You may also PM the DT with issues concerning these threads, but I see that the DT already have much to deal with so please try PMing either RizArshi or myself (Titaliya_AP) before PMing a DT with an issue related to these gaming threads. I hope I made myself clears, for any questions please feel free to scrap or PM me.

Please adhere to the ALL of the rules listed below. If there are any issues, confusions, etc, please PM RizArshi or myself (Titaliya_AP) or the DT if it an issue with one of us. Thank you!

*Game Rules*

One player will chose an IPKKND character as player one, then another player shall ask a question directed towards the character, and now a few responses will be given by other players on behalf of the characters before the next character is chosen. (Try sticking to said character's personality as much as possible to make it more interesting!)

Example:

Player 1: Character - Arnav

Player 2: ASR, if someone were to propose to you right this instant what would your reaction be?

Player 3: I would probably respond with a "What the--" then proceed to hold my wife back as she attempted to pull that chudial's (witch's) hair out. *chuckle*

And so on...

*Other Rules*

One game MUST be played for two weeks before RizArshi or myself (Titaliya_AP) can change it.

Also the two names listed above are the ONLY two that will be allowed to create new threads for an ongoing game or a new game.

Happy Gaming!

Edited by Titaliya_AP - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I guess I'll pose the first question... :)

Karan: 

"So ASR, rumors of you once harassing Mrs. Raizada, before she was Mrs. Raizada, seem to have been floating around recently. Do you have anything to say about that?" 

Edited by Titaliya_AP - 10 years ago
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

ASR:

Well Karan I still harass her. In a different way ofcourse ๐Ÿ˜‰ But yes that's true. I did harass her and I am sorry for doing so ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am trying my best to make it up to her.

[Some one ask the next question please] 
Edited by RizArshi - 10 years ago
-Cutyee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Question!
ASR, what will you do if your wife is ignoring you? ๐Ÿ˜†
RizArshi thumbnail
ASR:
Ignoring ASR is not possible. You can love him, you can hate him. But you can never ignore him. That's true for my wife too.

Karan (muttering to himself):

Woh to ghar chal ke hi pata chalega ๐Ÿ˜†

Moving to the next question:

Everyone is afraid of ASR. But ASR is afraid of whom?
.Avadakedavra. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
ASR
I am afraid of my sister Anjali
.Avadakedavra. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
karan

ASR, one day you wake up in the morning and find yourself as Shyam jha. what would you do?
RizArshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shyam.jha

karan

ASR, one day you wake up in the morning and find yourself as Shyam jha. what would you do?

I will go back to sleep and won't wake up until I become ASR again 
RizArshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shyam.jha

ASR

I am afraid of my sister Anjali

Karan:

Only sister and no one else? Are you sure?
IPKWA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
ASR:

Well the Mrs. can be quite a tigress at times. I like to let her think she scares me.