Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zarak65

hmm an official announcement has not yet been made, so it may just be speculation.

So if he does this film then why didn't he do shuddhi? I mean this also sounds like a big movie that will take time to make.

His response came after Kareena said film is being delayed due to his health issues. So he probably didn't want to be seen as a stumbling block. Also BB had adventurous action scenes and probably Shuddhi as well. Ashu's movies won't be that taxing physically. 
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: scorpio_bins

His response came after Kareena said film is being delayed due to his health issues. So he probably didn't want to be seen as a stumbling block. Also BB had adventurous action scenes and probably Shuddhi as well. Ashu's movies won't be that taxing physically. 

I don't see karan johar and karan malhotra being happy if HR dropped out of their movie and decided to do someone else's.
Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarak65

I don't see karan johar and karan malhotra being happy if HR dropped out of their movie and decided to do someone else's.

Well, Kjo didn't say anything to support HR. As a producer, he should have done that if he wanted HR as lead no matter what. That sort of added spice to the rumour. Anyways, good for HR. I think he is tired of all the negativeity surrounding his life and he even blamed "friends" for K3 box office controversy. Staying away from BW elitists and  working with a task master like AG will be good for him. There won't be any non-work related drama. 
JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Would love if its Aishwarya but because they already did JA, I doubt AG would go for the same pair in another period drama
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh no! I dnt wnt another JA typ movie
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SG200

Coming back to Mohanjodaro, it will go on the floors as soon as Hrithik wraps up Bang Bang- 

He was going on a break after Bang-Bang na or was it just an excuse to back out of Shuddhi! 

I think it was an excuse to back out of Shuddhi and sign this film. But who cares? 😆😆 This film sounds wayyy better and much more interesting than Shuddhi (so far). Another JA type movie in the making.  Oh man! I can't wait to see HR in this avatar again. 🥳 He is gonna blow us again with his brilliant performance just like he did in JA🥳 ðŸ˜³ Just hope that the leading lady is not Kareena. I really can't stand her. Will have to force myself to watch this movie if it's Kareena. Really want Aish (and I'm not even an Aish fan Lol). HR-Aish make one of the most magical and sizzling pairs of BW ðŸ˜³
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail

Originally posted by: JodhaBai

Would love if its Aishwarya but because they already did JA, I doubt AG would go for the same pair in another period drama

Why not? Its a hit pair. I don't think he'll go for DP again as their last movie didn't do well. 
SAYNO thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For gods sake it isn't gonna be kareena .
What's wrong with accepting that he DOES NOT WANT TO WORK WITH HER AND PUSHED SHUDDHI AND THEN WALKED OUT COZ OF IT.
This will be ash , PC or deepika .
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Fingers crossed! I hope he gets Ash on board for this. That would be epic!
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
UGH. He's a terrible actor.