Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

please be bebo😃 last final chance

that will be epic.. plus bebo can give dates also .. what a slap it would be on KJO's face, if Bebo-Duggu does this film after walking outta shuddhi..
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

Do u mean what i think of that line? ðŸ˜†

No innuendo or non-veg stuff. I was talking about this...

He directed what is considered the best Hindi film in the past dozen years or so. And yet, if the industry grapevine is to be believed, he's having a hard time finding actors who're willing to work with him now. Even B-level heroines have apparently been avoiding his calls because the filmmaker refuses to pay them their market price, and can't even deliver hits anymore. (Ashutosh)

His last two releases were major box-office turkeys and received scathing reviews from critics. At least two studios have decided internally that they don't want to be in business with him anymore, after being sucked dry financially the last time they worked with him. And perhaps most awkward of all is that even assistant directors are nervous about seeking employment with him.

Turns out the filmmaker's wife keeps a firm eye on the set food consumed by assistants, and at one point even rationed out rotis during lunch break. One former assistant reveals that a leading male star (Hrithik) often sent his staff out to buy the assistant directors McDonald's burgers because he was aware that they weren't being fed enough while they were shooting on the outskirts of the city.

Currently working on a thriller, the filmmaker has already cast his male lead"a popular senior star"but cannot seem to get any actress to commit herself to the project. Those who've worked with him previously won't even listen to a narration, and others have heard too many horror stories to take a chance themselves. (This movie is shelved)

http://www.openthemagazine.com/article/voices/truly-a-rockstar

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good news!! Wish Aishwarya was in this movie, but ohh well will never happen. 
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Coming back to Mohanjodaro, it will go on the floors as soon as Hrithik wraps up Bang Bang- 
He was going on a break after Bang-Bang na or was it just an excuse to back out of Shuddhi! 
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oolala this is one movie that I'll be eagerly waiting for!! 
Awww HR always nails it in these types of roles. Expecting another perfect periodic movie from him and Ashu.  
I am leaning more towards Aish but who knows? Ashu might want another pairing in this movie. Waiting to see who the leading lady will be.
Edited by MischiefManaged - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Who is d lead of this film ?

Duggu ðŸ˜³
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Lead actress ?

Hope bebo
TheDecapitated thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is not official confirmation.Last year there was news that Ash-Hrithik will act in this film!

So if hrithik signs it,hope Aishwarya is finalized.They are magical together.

Will truly be EPIC!
kareenakk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg omg get kareena!! kareenaa and hrithik!!!!!!!!!! shuddhi can go out the window for all i care now
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hmm an official announcement has not yet been made, so it may just be speculation.
So if he does this film then why didn't he do shuddhi? I mean this also sounds like a big movie that will take time to make.