Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kareena-UK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think if shloks clever enough he will put two and two together and make four! if he thinks rationally about who gave him the colour and how did the handbrake released itself also the horse riding incident and the only other person there was aditi. I PERSONALLY THINK DEEP DOWN HE WILL BELIEVE AASTHA IS TELLING THE TRUTH BUT WILL PRETEND THAT HE DOES'NT BELIEVE HER AND WILL MAKE HER APOLOGIZE TO ADITI SO HE CAN FIND OUT FOR HIMSELF WHY SHE IS DOING ALL THIS. COME ON CLEVER SHLOK THINK!
Aas2727 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
YeH seriously I hope she soon declares why she is taking revenge from Shlok
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KareenaIPKKND2

I think if shloks clever enough he will put two and two together and make four! if he thinks rationally about who gave him the colour and how did the handbrake released itself also the horse riding incident and the only other person there was aditi. I PERSONALLY THINK DEEP DOWN HE WILL BELIEVE AASTHA IS TELLING THE TRUTH BUT WILL PRETEND THAT HE DOES'NT BELIEVE HER AND WILL MAKE HER APOLOGIZE TO ADITI SO HE CAN FIND OUT FOR HIMSELF WHY SHE IS DOING ALL THIS. COME ON CLEVER SHLOK THINK!

Me too want this
rabid52 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This Aaditi track is sooo irritating. Please khatam karo isse.
And what about Aastha how stupid is she!@!@! Going and confronting Aaditi like this.

k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i also want that this aditi track finish as soon as possible.. becoz i also dont tolerate her now more..
sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This track n aditi is so irritating
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Agree agree time for Aditi to go
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
i am only onee how likees this track lol 
yees but hopee they dont dragg the paaart of them getting too know her true color 
sammna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
am real pissed off with these star plus guys, we dont get to see our fab leads and our fav serial on television due to the odd timings, and now thy hve stopped the one am repeat from today, so now depend only online, disgusting guys, all these boring serials r repeated often whereas ebp only three times, plsss star plus, instead of repeating ishq kills , cant u retelecast ebp at 1130, plsss, i just luv ebp and it is real heartbreaking tht hve to depend only online fr such an awesome serial.
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes god knows what star plus does thought they were fair guys but not