Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: maya-kk

Yes god knows what star plus does thought they were fair guys but not

yeah let's wait and see what happens
seeheeryou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can't tolerate this kind of eviction from SP anymore. I can't understand them. Some other shows are repeated 5/6 times, why not ipkknd ebp? Now 1:00am repeat is stopped, then we have only repeats in 11:30am and 2:30pm. All our timings are not fair to watch. Now with start of new show, our condition will become more pitiable.. What can we do guys??
sammna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu123.

I can't tolerate this kind of eviction from SP anymore. I can't understand them. Some other shows are repeated 5/6 times, why not ipkknd ebp? Now 1:00am repeat is stopped, then we have only repeats in 11:30am and 2:30pm. All our timings are not fair to watch. Now with start of new show, our condition will become more pitiable.. What can we do guys??

hey anu, guess we all r so upset about ths, actually my kids exams r getting over today, so no early rises fr school now, and with so much twist and drama going on in ebp now, i hd planned to watch the one am repeat from today, but see wat hs happened now, am not able to watch in mornings bec of office, real sad tht online is the only option left, ebp is the only serial i watch, just luv it, plsss guys let us convey to starplus to atleast start the 830 am repeat. 😭
jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammna

am real pissed off with these star plus guys, we dont get to see our fab leads and our fav serial on television due to the odd timings, and now thy hve stopped the one am repeat from today, so now depend only online, disgusting guys, all these boring serials r repeated often whereas ebp only three times, plsss star plus, instead of repeating ishq kills , cant u retelecast ebp at 1130, plsss, i just luv ebp and it is real heartbreaking tht hve to depend only online fr such an awesome serial.

your right sammna
i am yet to figure out what channels like SP really want.
they  seem to promote serials which show nothing but repetitive and unbelievalbe tracks
but are failing to promote a show which is awesome in all aspects.. theme/ acting/chemistry/directio/creatives/music.. cant find a show with such a fab overall package in a long time...
anyway. lets all of us who can keep enjoying and promoting the show!
Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly! 6pm slot is too early. Im hurrying to home these days just to reach on time to watch EBP. I will be at college so i cant watch repeats. and since my exams are near, my mom wont allow me to stay online for long time and im gonna miss EBP😭 as someone suggested, 11.30pm slot should be given to ebp
Leprechaun thumbnail
Nice post bt dont bash SP.
srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My daughter school is open from today,she is now in Ist class,as i started watching EBP from jAN 9 so last year i dnt faced any problem as i used to make my daughter study for 2 hrs but now i will have to make her study for atleast more than 3 hrs.So i decided to watch the serial at 1am.But now what will i do.And this is the only serial i watch n cant even miss single episode.No options left.
I HATE STAR PLUS.IT IS A HORRIBLE CHANNEL.😡NO PROPER TIME SLOT GIVEN TO EBP. WORST ...WORST...WORST...👎🏼
rozinab thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really dissapointing episode today, full of aditi drama and her fake tears. She's becoming a really annoying character and I wish the cvs end this track quickly. Her entry at first caused such situations where astha and shlok came closer, but as of late aditis character is just causing more differences between them both. The fact that shlok doesn't trust astha is becoming really annoying. The precap for tomorrow is just awful! The expression on asthas face when shlok calls her parayi is heartbreaking. I don't think shlok deserves astha he should get divorced and marry the witch aditi and the cvs should find a nice guy for our astha! On the plus side was a nice sid and jyothi scene todayEdited by rozinab - 10 years ago
latha_555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree, also what does parayi actually mean?
rozinab thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: latha_555

agree, also what does parayi actually mean?

Parayi means outsider, so shlok is basically saying astha doesn't belong in his family