Frequent Posters

Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

I hate aditi,want her gone๐Ÿ˜”
lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i hated lack of care shlok showed towards aastha after fire incident...it should hav been more intense compared to his reaction on previous minor incidents
i hated hated hated the way he did not allow her put rang, once during holika puja n then again the next day, esp during puja when he put color only bcz of NA๐Ÿคข

i am feeling ๐Ÿคขas according to segments, aastha will think shlok wanted to throw acid rang on her intentionally bcz of his hate...
TitliBaisa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hate Aditi it's high time when she should return to her home with his father, no need to stay more with Agnihotri's...๐Ÿ˜ก Their (Ashlok) relationship hasn't developed the way it should've been till now and it would be easy for her to break them but I hope CV's show that all attempts by Aditi are a fail always and this might create a strong bond between Aastha and Shlok๐Ÿ˜†

What say guys?๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by h_ghouse - 10 years ago
mayabharathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
all her plans will fail ashlok bond is too strong for aditi to separate them
naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"frustration thread"๐Ÿคฃ
i like the concept of this thread... ๐Ÿ˜† thanx for starting this one...
 so much negative posts in last week made me sad when ever i visited this forum... i was missing the positive aspect n happiness,n all the  fun that used to be the soul of this forum.๐Ÿ˜’.. 
i hope now all those who r frustrated will use this thread to the best... n with new twists in show we will have our "lively" forum back...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ
savithp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
High time we got answers on so many questions.
Why NA chose astha
wny shlok got married for revenge
is shlok step son
why anjali has no feelings for poor parents
why shlok is crazy with sone ghost memories
who is aditi how she relares to swati etc
mawraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

I hate aditi,want her gone๐Ÿ˜”

Yeah me too ๐Ÿ˜ก
trishy13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Currently I'm sooo incredibly frustrated with the violence they show on this show towards woman. I'm primarily speaking about what poor Joyti has to go thought with Abhay and his nasty aunt. Sometimes I really feel that this show has no respect towards woman. I feel so bad for Joyti and the writers keep making her go through so much physical and mental abuse. The poor lady is pregnant and they are locking her in a panty. It's quite frankly disgusting. Sometimes I can't even watch it.
I think that the writers need to get off this path of violence because it's far too much.
ghettogurl88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
When will they find the truth abt this girl?
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i really not happy after reading this week spoiler i become sad.. this aditi track is not going to stop ๐Ÿ˜ก i hope that after this week we doesn't see that annoying aditi.. what is the mistrey behind her plz cv its high time to show us.. i accepted that family doesnt believe her becoz she is NA's friend daughter.. but i dont want that shlok will force aastha to apologize aditi... i dont want aastha do that.. actually im confused how i will able to  see rift between ashlok due to that stupid aditi๐Ÿ˜ก... i really hate her... plz cv plz send her back...