ill try to update soon..
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
do it asap cant hold my breath
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Archana.. please update soon.. atleast give us spoilers.. cant wait 😊.. super good super good 👏 wonderful story.. i liked the way you link it with Starbharat 😃
-Archu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thnku all for the nice comments... :)
-Archu- thumbnail

Part 5:A very short update friendzz...

Arjun  got really angry  when he saw Karna in handcuffs and raised his gandiva without thinking for a moment that he's at the royal assembly .Karna stared at him with surprise.He had rarely seen Arjun losing his cool.Even though in handcuffs he felt goosebumps with love and pride for his little brother.Yudhishthir stopped Arjun by holding his hands."not now"he whispered to Arjun,who controlled the anger by looking down.Yudhishthir  did pranam to all elders in the  assembly.
Addressing everyone he told them"As per out mother's order we came here ,to bring Bhratha Karn back to Indraprasth.I request you to release him and allow him to come with us."
"How can it be possible Yudhishthir?As you can see Maharaj ordered to arrest karna.no one else knows this better than you,that the rule must be the same for everyone.You cant change the rule for your own blood."Shakuni laughed out loudly changing his gaze from karna to Yudhishthir.
"Rules are applicable only for the citizens of a country.You cant make rules for the rulers of other countries also.Mamashree ,if u dont know ill tell u one thing that Indraprasth is a country  having its own rules ,and jyesht Bhratha Karna is the rightfull person to rule the country.He has no obligations to  Hastinapur or its laws."
It was Arjun who answered Shakuni."I completely agree with Arjun.Maharaj ,you dont have any rights to arrest Karna.He doesnt come under your rule any more.Now its time for him to go back to Indraprasth and fullfil the expectations of the countrymen". Vidur told Dritharashtr,but he meant to give an advice to karna more than making a request to release him.He knew very well that Karna hates politics and the responsibilities. Karna was watching this silently so far .The thought of taking up the throne of Indraprasth was not even in his dreams and he didnt want to do that."my brothers ,I request you all to  go back.Tell mata not to worry about me and Arjun who told you that i'm the rightful person.Being the eldest is not a qualification to be a king.Even though I'm born as a Kshatriy , broughtup as a Suth and i dont have 1% of Yudhishtir's knowledge regarding political matters.He's the righful person to rule Indraprasth.I'm still a citizen of Hastinapur.I assure you  again that  I'll come there to meet mata as soon as possible.but dont compell me to take up kingdom or stay in Indraprasth forever."
"Bhrata Karn , now by saying this you are punishing me more than anyone else.I cant find any words to express my apologies for insulting you at Rang bhumi."It was Bheem who still didnt get courage to meet Karna 's eyes.

"If you give us an order to go back , we'll have to obey.Please dont make ur brothers go empty handed.You are the one who give alms to everyone coming with a request..Are you gonna deny this for your own brothers?"Yudhishthir got emotional and asked Karna.

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i am very angry that u ended it here
...Diala... thumbnail
nother lovely update Archana.. thanks 😳.. but why does Ex Angraj Karna say he does not qualify to be a king? 😭 he was one earlier right..
-Archu- thumbnail
in sorry guyzz,I dint get enough time to write the next part actually.thats why I ended here..and Diala after his marriage with vrishali,karna lost his interest in being a king,right..thats why I wrote like this..
...Diala... thumbnail

I understand dear.. our darling is much much down to earth 😳