Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: preity_d

omg loving the paranormal world, n zain is God, Aaliya is human, Zain is immortal which Aaliya isn't...  If their love story happens wouldn't be Zain lonely again when Aaliya will complete her life circle? I am so much willing to know how will they be a couple, so much difference in them... every new episode is increasing my curiosity and thanks for enlighten us with some wonderful things of Greek Mythology... I am happy that Eros is not a kid in the ff and a fully grown man like Hindu mythology(Kama,Indian Cupid also is an grown up man.). The world where Zain lives, his house, room, decorations u described beautifully which was needed to understand the scenario. And the spells reminded me of the school of hogwarts... do update soon...take care

Who is Preeti? πŸ˜³

OOpsieee... 🀒🀒🀒...

Me too typooo error πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... I meant to write " preity_d " and that's you... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...
instead wrote " preety_di " ... Sorryyy huh...

Thank u so much for ur comment...

Aaliya being mortal and zain being immortal is a great difference between
them I know, but love always finds a way... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...

So wait to see what is coming up next...
Till then take care and
do more typo error... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Superbb update dear 😊 😊
Very interesting to read it...
Realy a diff story...keep it up πŸ‘ πŸ‘ its realy interesting 😊
shaalivirman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Okiii sorry I read the first 2 parts together now so I dint comment before :)
And abt this ff I'm actually liking its sooo different 
I haven't read any story in this kind
Aaliya hitting zain ego nice strt still he he got mesmerised by her!!!
Cooolll :D continued soon Clara ji  :D
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful Lara!! ⭐️ Seriously the way you have described the underworld is simply awesome.. I so want to visit it right now πŸ˜› (I'm kidding btw πŸ˜† ).. Zain sounds damn hot .. He was so furious..  Aaliya bruised his ego unknowingly.. She's got some power 😎.. I like it :D.. Loved the moment when Zain entered the underworld.. You portrayed is superbly πŸ‘.. Eager to know what Hades will say about the whole situation.. I hope he will order Zain to go back to Aaliya and try again.. It will hurt his ego even more πŸ˜› but at least they will meet again πŸ˜ƒ.. Will be waiting for the next.. Thanks for the pm.. Take care 😊
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LiveLaughLove.

Lara, this story is gonna rock! I am sure about that! I loved the prologue as well as the first chapter of this story. They were written very stupefyingly. Please update soon and pm me zaroor πŸ˜‰Take care! ❀️

Ohhh.. thank u sooo much dear... 😊😊...

Will updt soon and yep... will pm you Zaroor... 😊😊..
You too take care... huh... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: devilaonmoon

OOpsieee... 🀒🀒🀒...

Me too typooo error πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... I meant to write " preity_d " and that's you... 😳😳...
instead wrote " preety_di " ... Sorryyy huh...

Thank u so much for ur comment...

Aaliya being mortal and zain being immortal is a great difference between
them I know, but love always finds a way... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...

So wait to see what is coming up next...
Till then take care and
do more typo error... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

OMG then u dedicated this chapter to me? πŸ€ͺ πŸ€—  Thank You Lara, so happyyy...  Yep I know love will find way and I am waiting eagerly to know how will you make their love to find a way... Keep writing, stay fit... Gd ni8... and yep typo is my janmsiddh haq u know? πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£ 
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: meera.chaudhuri

Wonderful Lara!! ⭐️ Seriously the way you have described the underworld is simply awesome.. I so want to visit it right now πŸ˜› (I'm kidding btw πŸ˜† ).. Zain sounds damn hot .. He was so furious..  Aaliya bruised his ego unknowingly.. She's got some power 😎.. I like it :D.. Loved the moment when Zain entered the underworld.. You portrayed is superbly πŸ‘.. Eager to know what Hades will say about the whole situation.. I hope he will order Zain to go back to Aaliya and try again.. It will hurt his ego even more πŸ˜› but at least they will meet again πŸ˜ƒ.. Will be waiting for the next.. Thanks for the pm.. Take care 😊

Meera tui kotha bolchish na Amaar sathe,,,,,,,,, πŸ˜‘ dekhao korish ni πŸ˜‘😑😑 FB teo ashish na πŸ˜‘ Will kill u, sunli? πŸ˜‘
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
NOW IM A BIG FAN OF YOUR STORY
it really feels life im watching a tv series

pls all i request is regularly continue
coz most of the earlier ones i've read leave them hanging for ages

so. pls update regularly and CONTINOUSLY 
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: divikash

NOW IM A BIG FAN OF YOUR STORY

it really feels life im watching a tv series

pls all i request is regularly continue
coz most of the earlier ones i've read leave them hanging for ages

so. pls update regularly and CONTINOUSLY 

Thank u so much for your comment and
appreciation dear, its means a lot to me... 😊😊...

I will definitely continue it regularly dear...
And keep liking the updts and post encouraging comments
to get back to back updts.. haa haa... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...
A writer needs motivation dear... so stay tuned,  next updt
is almost ready...
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Maha- reply... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

(What an idea siji)πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aparnalokam

Superbb update dear Very interesting to read it... Realy a diff story...keep it up its realy interesting

-------------------------

Reply: Thank u so much dear, yes its one diff one and I am so happy that u found it interesting... :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

shaalivirman

Okiii sorry I read the first 2 parts together now so I dint comment before :) And abt this ff I'm actually liking its sooo different

I haven't read any story in this kind

Aaliya hitting zain ego nice strt still he he got mesmerised by her!!!

Cooolll :D continued soon Clara ji :D

---------------------------

No sorry in friendship... ;), so chill. Thanks for your comment and am so glad that u liked it, yeah will cont real soon...

Till then.. take care... :)

meera.chaudhuri

Wonderful Lara!! Seriously the way you have described the underworld is simply awesome.. I so want to visit it right now (I'm kidding btw ).. Zain sounds damn hot .. He was so furious.. Aaliya bruised his ego unknowingly.. She's got some power .. I like it :D.. Loved the moment when Zain entered the underworld.. You portrayed is superbly .. Eager to know what Hades will say about the whole situation.. I hope he will order Zain to go back to Aaliya and try again.. It will hurt his ego even more but at least they will meet again .. Will be waiting for the next.. Thanks for the pm.. Take care

----------------------------

Reply:

Ohh !! You want to go to underworld !! Let me see if I can get you a bus ticket to there.. haa haa..

Thanks for your vluable comment dear. Will cont asap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

gowtu

Intrstng... Loved it..

-------------------------------

Reply:

Thanks dear...

zzinia2411

omg nicceee update! i just lovvveee the fact that Aliya won over him! Mr. egoistic handsome jerk ko pata to chale humans can be strong n conqueror too! really hope he comes to meet aliya again n then aliya does something unknowingly again that will make him super angry n question her about her power by cornering her n coming way too close to her by making her nervous BUT she'll 'try' to stay strong BUT personally i dont mind if she loses control!!!...Do update ASAP! will be waiting!

----------------------------

Reply:

Thanks a lot for your comment dear...

Yeah... dikha denge ke HU-MAN is the strongest ;)... Thanks for your suggestion too, lets see what happens next... will try to cont asap.

edwebllalover9

awesome update.zain was so angre,i love the way his mother control his anger.waiting for zaya next meeting and update.

------------------------------

Reply:

Thanks dost... :)...

zaya next meeting coming soon... take care...

.LiveLaughLove.

Amazing update, Clara or Lara

------------------------------

Reply:

thanks friend...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~