Frequent Posters

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
nice..waiting for next pm.with update
13MEGHA05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys i have updated part 7. I am very sorry as this time it was too late.. But i was out of town for a very important work so could not writeπŸ˜”... This is the last part please do leave your precious comments and likes😊... I hope you like this one... This is not proof read sorry for mistakes... Enjoy reading...😊😊
The whole bhalla family and iyers came back to the farm house.

Papaji: Aaj bada maza aya ... Mihir aur mihika puttar ke beech sab thik ho gaya hai... un dono ki Jodi rab salamat rakhe...😊

Mihir and mihika shyly look at each other and smiles at all...😳

Raman: Kya papa aaj ek aur jawaan shahid honey ja raha hai aur aapko yeh achi baat lagti hai... Bechara mihir!!!! Acchi khasi zindagi jeer aha tha ab... (Raman nodded his head...)πŸ˜‰

Ishita: Wrong mr. raman kumar bhalla... Mihir acchi khasi zindagi nahi workaholic zindagi jee raha tha... Wo bhi aapki wajah se... shayad mihika ke wajah se ab thoda humans wali zindagi jee sakta hai...

Raman: Main tumhe ek advice du? Dehi deta hun tum na dentist ki naukri chodo aur ruhi ke school mein teacher ki naukri lelo... Waha bacchon ko dena apne lambe lambe bhashan... Shayad unhe acha lage... Sorry ruhi tumhare friends ko aur tumhe itni boring teacher de raha hun...πŸ˜‰

Ishita looked very irritated at this statement of raman...😑

Ruhi: No papa ishima is the best teacher... (and hugs ishu.)😊

Ishu: My baby... (gave a victorious look to raman...)😊

Raman: (to himself) ishima ki chamchi...😲

Papaji: Raman ishita ab jhagdo mat...

Mihir: Haan bhai main pehle bhi acchi zindagi jee raha tha aapke saath aura age bhi jiyunga mihika ke saath... (gives a sweet smile to mihika...)😊

Raman: Oy!!! Aage bhi tuzhe mere saath hi jina hai... Main tuzhe meri company chodne nahi dunga kabhie bhi... Tuzhe kabhi bhi bulaunga main kaam karne ke liye... Samaz le tu...

Ishita signals mihika and slowly whispers: Dekha abhi bhi tumhare boyfriend ko nahi chod rahe hai...

Mihika: its okay akka... Shhadi ke baad dekhlenge...πŸ˜‰

In the bedroom... Ishu in front of the mirror removing her jewellery and raman enters...

Raman goes near ishu and holds her from her waist and pulls her towards himself...

Raman: Kya kaha tumne?

Ishu completely shocked: kya? Aur aap muzhe chodiye...

Raman: Main workaholic hun?

Ishu: wo.. haan... nahi mera matlb hai nahi...

Raman: Haan ya naa...

Ishu: Nahi bilkul nahi... Aap kaha workaholic hai? Ruhi ke functions pe late pohonchte hai par aap kaha workaholic hai... Dinner ke liye dinner khatam hone ke baad atey hai par aap thodi na workaholic hai... Ghar pe 9 baje se pehle kabhi nahi ate by chance aa bhi gaye to bhi room mein apne laptop ke saath hotey hai.. Aap thodi workaholic hai...????πŸ˜†

Raman: Tum lawyer kyun nahi banti? Humesha jhagdne ke liye tayar...

Ishu (still in his arms): aapke hisab se muzhe doctor choodke saare professions karne chahiye...

Raman: Oh hello tum doctor nahi dentist ho dentist.. bhul mat jao pehle baadam khao.. and pushes her slowly away..😈

Ishu: Ouch... (placing her hand on her eye...)

Raman: Kya hua?

Ishu: wo shayad ankh mein kuch chala gaya...

Raman: Dikhao mein dekhta hun...

Ishu: Koi zarurat nahi hai... I will manage...

Raman: (Forcefully pushing her towards wall and cupping her face) dikhao warna andhi ho jaoge...😊

He was delicately blowing air into her eye and looking very concerned... The door of the bedroom was slightly open and amma was passing from there... She saw ishra together but could not figure out what was going on since she could see raman's back and ishu's tighly clutched fist which made her think ahem-ahem ☺️ is going on... she smilingly went away...

Ishu: Its okay ab thik hai...

Raman: kuch gaya bhi tha ya sirf muzhe chune ke liye yeh drama kiya...😲

Ishu: Drama??? (She pointed her finger towards raman) aapko yeh drama lagta hai?

Raman hold her hands tightly causing a bangle to break...

Ishu: Ouch...

Raman: tumhare chudiyan bhi madrasi hai jarasa zor daala nahi ke tut gaye... Madrasi kahi ki...😳

Ishu: Excuse me... Mr. Ravan Kumar Bhalla...

But raman did not pay attention and moved ahead...

Ishu: Shayad bachpan se hi yeh fault hoga...πŸ˜†

In amma's bedroom...

Appa: Kya hua madhu tum raman aur ishu ke beech sulha karane gayi thi na... toh mane dono...

Amma: Abhi unhe humari zaroorat nahi hai... Wo khud apne problems solve kar sakte hai...

Appa: Wo kaise...

Amma: Kya vishwa hum kaise solve karte the pehle... (she blushed)☺️

Appa: Oh you mean... (gave a knowing look)☺️

Amma: Main abhi abhi dekh kar ayi hun...😳😳

Appa: Acha hai humari ishu ki zindagi sawar rahi hai.. main bahot khus hun uskeliye...

Amma: Haan vishwa...Murugan kare wo humesha happy rahe...

Appa: Acha good night madhu...

Amma: Okay good night...

Amma is about to sleep...

Amma: (to herself) Ab sirf kiss tak hi ruk gaye honge ki aage bhi badhe hongi.. ishu ko iss sab ka experience nahi hai... Murugan uski madat karna...😳

She sleeps and continuously keeps on changing sides... She closes her eyes and starts imaginig...

Raman: Ishu waise tumhe insab chizon ka experience nahi hai na... Wo pata chalta hai...πŸ˜‰

Ishu: Haan toh yeh meri pehli shaadi toh muzhe kaise experience hoga?

Raman: Don't worry hum roz practice karenga... (looks at her naughtily...)😳😳

Ishu turns her back and says shyly: Okay...😳

He slowly moves towards her and places his hands on ishu's shoulders and from there slowly but very passionately moves downwards and holds her waist... even there he moves his hands very passionately around ishu's waist... Ishu becomes speechless... Raman places his head in the gap between ishu's neck and shoulder and tells her...😳😳

Ramna: tumhe pata tum iss duniya ki sabse acchi wife aur ma ho...

Ishu: Hmmm!!!😳

Raman: Ishu tum muzhe chod kar toh...

Ishu rapidly turns behind and places her delicate fingers on his lips...

Ishu: Jis din aapko chodunge uss din mein iss duniya main nahi rahungi... And she smiles when a tear slips out of her right eye...😭

Raman kisses her tear and says: shayad uss din main bhi iss duniya mein nahi rahunga... and they hug each other.. Ishu tightly closed her eyes and raman passionately moved her hand on her shoulder... And then delicately removed the dori of the blouse making ishu get goosebumps... Ishu's hair were tied up with a big pin and he slowly removed it making her hair flow on her shoulders...😳😳

He whispered in her ears: tum aisi zyaada khubsurat lagti ho...😳

Ishu was so lost in his touch that she could not hear anything what raman spoke but realized he was adoring her...

His one hand was on her shoulder and on her waist and he tightly hugged her... he kissed her on her forehead... her eyes were tight shut...

Raman: Tum apni ankhe khol sakti ho... and gave a naughty smile...πŸ˜ƒ

She shyly opened her eyes and saw passionate love in his eyes and realized how much she was missing in life...

He was completely mesmerized by her beauty...

He picked her in his arms and she kept looking at him and adoring him... He delicately put her on the bed and lied down beside her and placed his hands slowly on her waist and moving it onto her stomach... their legs were tangled. He placed a small kiss on her shoulder and tighly hold her hand due to which a bangle breaks and hurts ishu but the love was so much that she did not realize... He slowly moved her towards him and planted a kiss on forehead her eyes and finally on her petal like lips...

She simply smiled😊... and then passionately moved her hands through his hair... and he hugged her tighly and ...πŸ˜‰

Appa: Madhu utho na... madhu.. subah ho gayi hai...utho...

Amma rubbing her eyes and blushing at the thought of what was she dreaming..☺️

Appa: Kya hua? Tum itna sharma kyun rahi ho?

Amma: wo main ishu... biting her tongue... kuch nahi... main fresh hoti hu...

She naughtily moves away...😳

Appa: yeh isko kya ho jata hai...

In the dinning room...

Raman and ishu enters late ishu rubbing her eyes...

Mihika: Akka aaj aapko late hua...

Ishu: Haan who kal raat jyada sone nahi mila...

After breakfast...

Ishu was standing alone in a corner and searching through a drawer... Amma comes near her and ishu rapidly turns behind...

Ishu: Amma you scared me...πŸ˜•

Amma notices a small cut on her wrist...

Amma: (pointing towards the cut) yeh yeh kaise hua?😲

Ishu: (In a complaining tone) yeh sab uss raman ke wajah se hua...

Amma: (with a very big smile...)  Kya raman ke wajahse... Matlab... (Thinking that her dream has come true... naughtily looking at ishu) Main tumhari friend jaise hun na... so tell me kya hua...😳😳

Ishu: wo amma...

Vandu: Kya amma appa kab se aapko dhund rahe hai.. go... he is waiting...

Amma angrily moving: yeh vishwa bhi na kabhi bhi bulata hai...

Vandu: Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho...

Ishu still searching something in the drawer: wo akka maine kal apni key yaha rakhi thi ab dekhona mil hi nahi rahi hai...

Vandu: Check in the cupboard na... shayad galti se waha rakh di hogi...

Ishu: Ya right...😊

Shravu: Amma aapne mere saare toys pack kar diye hai na?

Vandu: Haan shravu...

Shravu: Toh yeh toy kaha rakhu (showing a sponge bob toy)

Vandu: Main rakhti hun... give it to me... Mein ati hun ishu...😊

Ishu was searching in the cupboard wen her eyes fell upon an old album... She picks it and starts flipping through it... and is amazed to see old photographs of bhallas wen raman was almost upto 1 to 1 and a half year... she finds a photo where raman is licking his thumb and is wearing only panties...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ishu: How cute.. yeh kitne cute dikhte the pehle... Iss bacche ko dekh kar kaun bolega yeh aage chal kar ravan kumar bhalla mein transform honge????😲

Ishu runs upstairs and enters her bedroom and is astonioshed to see raman bare bodies with only a towel tied around his waist...😳

Raman: Aaa... trying to cover his body by his hands...πŸ˜†

Ishu: Aaa... Aap... argh... (giving a disgusted look)πŸ€”

Raman: Tum knock karke nahi aa sakti meri bedroom mein...

Ishu: Humari bedroom hai.. isliye muzhe knock karne ki zaroorat nahi hai...

Raman: Tum humesha meri izzat lootne ke liye ready hoti ho kya? Abla purush dekha nahi ki aa gayi...

Ishu: Abla purush...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Meri din itne bhi bure nahi hai ke aapki izzat lootne pade...

Raman: No.. tumhare din itne bhi acche nahi hai ki tumhe meri izzat lootne mile... (he smirks)πŸ˜‰

Ishu: Aap jaldi se change karenge ki main piche mudu...⭐️⭐️

Raman: Aaa... ... Ruko do minute...

He changes and ishu turns behind and compares the photo with raman...

Ishu: Naak waisa hi hai... Ankhe bhi waise hai... Par yeh bahot cute hai aur mere samne wale bahot sadu hai...πŸ˜†

Raman: Pagal ho gayi ho kya tum???? Ab hava mein baat kar rahi ho kya..???😲😲

Ishu: Wo iss photo ko dekh rahi hun.. (she turns the photo and shows it to raman...) Raman is shocked to see his such photos...

Raman: yeh tumhe kaha se mili...😲

Ishu: Usse aapka kya lena dena...πŸ˜†

Raman: wo photo muzhe do...😑😑

He runs behind her and tries to catch her...

Ishu: (laughing) aaiye... pakadiye... hahaha...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Raman: Ishita yeh bachonka khel nahi hai.. do muzhe...😑

Ishu: Logonko bhi pata chala ceo of the year bachpan mein kaise dikhte the...

He jumps on her causing her to fall on the bed and he also falls on the bed... Her hair comes in front of her eyes and raman delicately moves her hair behind and they have an eye lock after wich he slowly moves his hands ahead and snatches photo from her hand and runs...

Raman: Don't challenge me...

Ishu: This is not fair...

Raman: Everything is fair in love and war... He smirks and moves away...😎😎

In the evening...

Everybody packed their bags and were standing in the hall...

Radha: Papaji aap thode din aur rukte toh...

Papaji: Maan toh sabka hai par sabke kaam hai...

Ruhi: Radha aunty hum papa mummy ko aur mihir chachu aur mihika chitti ko honey moon ke liye yaha bhejenge...😊😊

Everybody shocked at ruhi's words...

Toshiji: Ruhi puttar tuzhe yeh honeeeyyy mooon ke bare mein kisne bataya????

Ruhi: Wo maine suna tha mihika chitti ko mihir chachu se puchte hue ke who unhe honey moon ke liye kaha leke jayenge...πŸ˜‰

Everybody tease mihir and mihika and they both blush...☺️☺️

Ishu: shlok ji aap bhi kabhi ayeye delhi...

Raman: Nahi ishita shlok kaam mein bahot busy rehta hai toh who nahi aasakta kyun shlok?????πŸ˜‰

Shlok: wo sahi keh rahe hai... ishitaji I mean ishita bhabhi...πŸ˜ƒ

Raman: Bhabhi kitna accha lagta hai tere muh se...⭐️⭐️⭐️

Everybody giggles...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Papaji: Chaloji sab lok... everybody waves bholu, radha and shlok and are on the way back to their home taking back very sweet memories of this family day...⭐️

Edited by 13MEGHA05 - 9 years ago
JniISHRA83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Last part mein more hot scenes expected...anyway thanks to amma for that sweet dream...hahaha..superb dear...
ishra24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I waited for so long for you to finish the story. had even sent you a PM for it. I expected Raman and Ishita to come closer or say something or realize their love at least. Nice update but please don't make it the last part. I thought this Shlok jealousy would make Raman say something to Ishita.
13MEGHA05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JniISHRA83

Last part mein more hot scenes expected...anyway thanks to amma for that sweet dream...hahaha..superb dear...

sorry dear for not coming up to your expectation... thanks for liking it... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
13MEGHA05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra24

I waited for so long for you to finish the story. had even sent you a PM for it. I expected Raman and Ishita to come closer or say something or realize their love at least. Nice update but please don't make it the last part. I thought this Shlok jealousy would make Raman say something to Ishita.

Thanks for the pm... And sorry for updating late and not making it up to the mark... Thanks a lot πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
AditiDoc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was awesome! One of the best SS I've ever read!πŸ‘
13MEGHA05 thumbnail
thanks dear...😊😊
13MEGHA05 thumbnail
thank dear... πŸ˜Š